Not open for further replies.
woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep- site problem

As of now there´s no ETA, rest assure we are working to get it back pretty soon:)
Thanks for the quick response. Hoping it won't be a long delay, it is one of the reasons i downloaded the ACR site

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still have the issue of chips that rep the blinds disappearing at certain times, usally when player is in big blind.
Graphics are getting better, but still has problems.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea if the sports book will be back up by the time American football season starts? It starts the first week of September.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a silly question.

I know that OSS = Online Super Series, but what about MOSS and BOSS?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea if the sports book will be back up by the time American football season starts? It starts the first week of September.

As of now there´s no ETA, hopefully for this coming season it can be release, thanks for all
your patience:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a silly question.

I know that OSS = Online Super Series, but what about MOSS and BOSS?

Hi Tammy !

The meaning of each one here:

MOSS = Mini Online Super Series
BOSS = Bigger Online Super Series

Hope this information can be useful for all players ! Enjoy the Super Series !

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boo I just deposited and the money was taken from my card but hasn't shown in my cashier yet. Shouldn't that be instantaneous?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one will tell me anything

Truly sorry about that , we have very limited access to such information, the security department is the only one can respond to your concerns in an accurate way.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still have the issue of chips that rep the blinds disappearing at certain times, usally when player is in big blind.
Graphics are getting better, but still has problems.

Thanks for being such patience, we still working on more improvements to create the best gaming experience:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We set a world record! The winner of our $5 Million #Venom, @rafaelmoraesgm AKA TheBigKid has received the $1,050,559.50 prize via Bitcoin. This set the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the largest cryptocurrency winning jackpot in an online poker tournament.

#VenomTournament

OFOYXQb.jpg

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep,

Can you ask the devs to fix the issue with seeing folded hands when you time out. Basically, if you are afk for a sec, and your hand times out, you cant hover the mouse over the cards to see what you folded. If you review hand history, it lags out loading the HH window. You have to wait until the next hand is dealt, then click HH, then wait for it to load. I find that I use the HH option mostly for this reason (want to see the hand I missed) so I assume others are as well.

Since we talking about HH, how about making it list your hand, let you click on your hand, and then it goes to replay... your system is clunky and too many clicks to find/receive the information I want. BetOnline has the best HH system so far... just shamelessly copy theirs, not like its proprietary.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep,

Can you ask the devs to fix the issue with seeing folded hands when you time out. Basically, if you are afk for a sec, and your hand times out, you cant hover the mouse over the cards to see what you folded. If you review hand history, it lags out loading the HH window. You have to wait until the next hand is dealt, then click HH, then wait for it to load. I find that I use the HH option mostly for this reason (want to see the hand I missed) so I assume others are as well.

Since we talking about HH, how about making it list your hand, let you click on your hand, and then it goes to replay... your system is clunky and too many clicks to find/receive the information I want. BetOnline has the best HH system so far... just shamelessly copy theirs, not like its proprietary.

First of all, appreciate the time and effort to give such feedback to our developers, this is a known ´´to do thing´´ issue on process. Rest assure they will receive it for sure :) Thanks for choosing ACR !

B

BakerBoom53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Truly sorry about that , we have very limited access to such information, the security department is the only one can respond to your concerns in an accurate way.

I don’t know how to say this any more clearly. THEY WILL NOT TELL ME WHY ACCOUNT is blocked! I think this is very fishy and scammy

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , I'm having a problem still , i download new exe file and install , it then does live update but keeps crashing , help ?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , I'm having a problem still , i download new exe file and install , it then does live update but keeps crashing , help ?
Check your antivirius, might be restricting the update, causing the crash.
Usally it's some resource blocked by the protection software, during the install process, and temporary allowing the installation access solves the issue.
Also, the new software requires an updated version of java, so that too can cause issues.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check your antivirius, might be restricting the update, causing the crash.
Usally it's some resource blocked by the protection software, during the install process, and temporary allowing the installation access solves the issue.
Also, the new software requires an updated version of java, so that too can cause issues.
thanks , it's working in my laptop now (wasn't working in my vmware virtual machine on the same laptop lol , it's been bsod on my laptop so was back to running in virtual pc
still not working in virtual pc

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I am sorry to read you are still not able to fully download our software.:eek:

Here are some easy steps that you need to follow:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer
6. Download and install
7. Sign in and enjoy!
icon6.gif
icon14.gif

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, so free-rolls have vanished yet again.
Are they getting worked on, ( like fixing graphics, hand histories, and etc ), and will there be some higher value free-rolls offered?

Another thing, the financial reports page under the financial tab STILL DOES NOT WORK!.
Don't you think that putting that on top of the list of critical things to fix, might be a REALLY good idea?

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I enjoy playing on ACR. I just wanted to say that the new yellow banner at the top of the table is annoying.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, so free-rolls have vanished yet again.
Are they getting worked on, ( like fixing graphics, hand histories, and etc ), and will there be some higher value free-rolls offered?

Another thing, the financial reports page under the financial tab STILL DOES NOT WORK!.
Don't you think that putting that on top of the list of critical things to fix, might be a REALLY good idea?

Rest assure we are working on it, and indeed the financial report is on the top of the list, truly appreciate the time you spend letting us know all pending issues, and relate to freerolls, it will be added continuously, cannot confirmed you that higher freerolls will be offer, but I will personally send your feedback to the tournaments team so they can consider your suggestions to improve them !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to b**** when things seem messed up BUT, I also will give credit when it is due. So, ACR, you turned a bad situation around for me yesterday and I want to thank you for it.

I was playing in The Nuts Moss Freeroll. Cruising along, I had been in various places amoing the top 10 for about an hour. Over 1000 entrants and we were down to 21 (where I was currently in 7th) and the tournament (actually the whole site from what I understand) froze.

When the game froze, I was at 100k in chips (chip leader was at 200k but 2nd in chips was just at 140k, so 2-6 was pretty tight) with several shorter stacks and the blinds at 1000/2000 (paid a ticket to Moss #42 to top 4). After over an hour there was an announcement that the tournament was going to be cancelled and we would refunded. Now, I'm sure this went out site-wide, but I was still miffed. I had spent well over 3 1/2 hours fighting to get this far in the tournament and then waited over an hour to be told that I would be refunded??? It was a FREEROLL!!!

So, I jumped on with Online Support and after explaining the situation to them, I was given a ticket to the Event. :D:D:):)

Kudos for taking care of your players ACR! I really appreciate it.

We are so happy to hear you received what you deserved! We truly thing that all our valuable players just as you are, deserve a 5 star service! Please count with us anytime you need and rest assure we will do our best to make things right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.