Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great to see some on demand freerolls back today. Will there also at some point be freerolls for the next Venom in November, or only buy-in steps?

Our tournaments team is working on the new strategy tournaments offer for the Venom so any feedback would be very appreciate it, like your suggestion. I will send it to them so they can have this into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok Rep, time for dev team to fix Hand History files.
The file naming convention that is currently in use is overkill.
almost 80 characters to name a file is a bit much.
The old naming format was adequate, or at least a format such as PokerStars uses would be better.
( Hell anything shorter than what is currently being used would be better! )
Could you please inform the Dev team to address this issue post haste?

I've sent your comment directly to the Development team. Thank you for your feedback!

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freebee's are back

ACR has $10 demand touney happening once again
and all other freerolls are being posted again
yahooooo finnally

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing to worry about! :D Was a pleasure to assist you.

I want to know why there is this ridiculous delay in allowing players to access their rightfully earned loyalty rewards? These rewards are earned and owed to the players and are easily calculated using contributed rake, which is definitely now accessable as I have run my own report on the client for my rake since May 20. When I ask your customer service reps when these rewards will be available, I get the same response day after day "soon". "soon" has been going on for over two months now and that is ridiculous. I want a definitive explanation as to why these rewards cannot be paid out immediately when all the data needed to compute them is available right now?

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why hasn't there been more of an uproar on this issue? We are talking about literally millions of dollars in unpaid earned rewards to the players with no REASONABLE explanation and no end in sight. Rise up WPN players!! Enough is Enough.

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our team responsible is working hard to grant all our players the loyalty points, still under review, unfortunately cannot tell you an ETA.

Regarding your promo query, please send us your screen name via private message, we will try to do our best sadly we cannot promise you anything. Thanks for understanding.

It has been 11 days since you posted this and still no time frame as to when the loyalty rewards will be available. All the data needed to calculate them is definitely available currently, so there is no plausible explanation as to why there is a delay, other than greed or bad faith. Your answer to that please?

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest assured that all your points are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable.

You were "working on it" on June 17th. It is now July 23rd and I guess you are still "working on it". I do not believe you. I think you are just financially profiting by not paying out earned rewards.

R

Redemption89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat Freeroll

I noticed there is a Cardschat Freeroll MOSS Satelitte available coming this weekend. Is this for all members?

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to the MOSS freeroll coming up in a few days. Hope to be apart of it and best of luck to everyone that gets in it.:eek::):)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been 11 days since you posted this and still no time frame as to when the loyalty rewards will be available. All the data needed to calculate them is definitely available currently, so there is no plausible explanation as to why there is a delay, other than greed or bad faith. Your answer to that please?

Why hasn't there been more of an uproar on this issue? We are talking about literally millions of dollars in unpaid earned rewards to the players with no REASONABLE explanation and no end in sight. Rise up WPN players!! Enough is Enough.

I want to know why there is this ridiculous delay in allowing players to access their rightfully earned loyalty rewards? These rewards are earned and owed to the players and are easily calculated using contributed rake, which is definitely now accessable as I have run my own report on the client for my rake since May 20. When I ask your customer service reps when these rewards will be available, I get the same response day after day "soon". "soon" has been going on for over two months now and that is ridiculous. I want a definitive explanation as to why these rewards cannot be paid out immediately when all the data needed to compute them is available right now?

You were "working on it" on June 17th. It is now July 23rd and I guess you are still "working on it". I do not believe you. I think you are just financially profiting by not paying out earned rewards.

First of all , we must say that we truly appreciate all the time waiting and patience relate to rewards, please understand that our loyalty program (Elite Benefits) is very complex, and it has taken longer than expected to have fixed properly. Please be sure we want to have it fixed for all players but we want to do it right instead of right now.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any idea when my vip points will be unlocked?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are you guys planning on keeping points to cash available once you figure out how to fix the combat points system? (100 points for $1, 1000 points for $10 etc)

I checked out the site today for the first time in a long time. I registered in a $10 FR. Seems like changing pages within the listing and opening tables is more laggy.

On a more personal note, my first hand i flopped top pair from the BB on a 982 flop, bet pot and got called by 56 and the turn was a 7 so it does seem like things are returning to what is in my experience the acr equivalency of "normal" lol. Good luck all!

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great to see some on demand freerolls back today. Will there also at some point be freerolls for the next Venom in November, or only buy-in steps?

Yes there would be as we had on this Venom, wish you the best of luck since now !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree totally with everything! Except that I personally think that even one hour late reg is way too long. I think that 30 minutes late reg is more than adequate. Back in the day, late reg was one or two levels, and you could play a tournament in 2-3 hours. Now after two hours of play there are twice as many players as when the game started.
Would rather play tournaments without a gtd prize pool but with much shorter late reg and very limited rebuys.
What ever happened to good old freezeout tournaments?=

Truly appreciate your suggestions relate to late registration, it was send to our tournaments team, so they can take into consideration. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you guys planning on keeping points to cash available once you figure out how to fix the combat points system? (100 points for $1, 1000 points for $10 etc)

I checked out the site today for the first time in a long time. I registered in a $10 FR. Seems like changing pages within the listing and opening tables is more laggy.

On a more personal note, my first hand i flopped top pair from the BB on a 982 flop, bet pot and got called by 56 and the turn was a 7 so it does seem like things are returning to what is in my experience the acr equivalency of "normal" lol. Good luck all!

Yes , the loyalty program will continue rewarding all players same way as before. Rest assured that all your points are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable. All other aspects will be improve we can guarantee that.:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any idea when my vip points will be unlocked?

Rest assured that all your points are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable.
Cannot tell you an ETA , rest assure we are working hard to have it fixed, but we want to do it right instead of right now.

Reactions: AKQ
MillvilleMan

MillvilleMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposit

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I am in Millville New Jersey and can't seem to make a deposit with a Debit card, how can I make deposit. could you please tell me how

Thanks
Tom carberry

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in Millville New Jersey and can't seem to make a deposit with a Debit card, how can I make deposit. could you please tell me how

Thanks
Tom carberry

May I have your screenname by DM so that I can take a look into this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might have been answered before, but is there anyway to prevent the website window from popping up EVERYTIME i log off the software?

Using a MAC if that helps.

B

BakerBoom53

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My account was blocked from being able to use cards to deposit. I was told I can not be told why. I was also treated poorly on the phone. What can we do to find out why my account was flagged? How can I get my cards back to be able to deposit?

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep- site problem

When is the 7card hi/lo going to be returned to site ???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My account was blocked from being able to use cards to deposit. I was told I can not be told why. I was also treated poorly on the phone. What can we do to find out why my account was flagged? How can I get my cards back to be able to deposit?

This is a matter that can only be handle by the security department, please send them an email directly to support@americascardroom.eu

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This might have been answered before, but is there anyway to prevent the website window from popping up EVERYTIME i log off the software?

Using a MAC if that helps.

As of now is not possible, but soon there will be a setting :) Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.