Not open for further replies.
B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just requested a small withdrawal and I noticed that I didnt receive a confirmation email acknowledging my withdrawal request. There also does not seem to be any way to check transaction history or financial history. I have nothing to show that I even made a withdrawal. My account balance did go down. I hope I receive the money soon. This is not the way things should work. You should be able to check on past and pending transactions and you should get confirmation emails. I hope this is another of the issues that gets resolved--real soon!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see some better micro guaranteed tournaments with a late registration much shorter. I understand that you have to cover the guarantee. However, right now the amount of time you have to spend isn't worth it. I have been playing tournaments on another site since the update on my mobile. They have much higher guarantees with rebuy periods around half of what yours are. They also typically offer an add-on. I am sure that helps hit the guarantee. I am not saying change all the structures, but a 3 hour late registration period makes most of your micro tournaments less desirable than your freerolls. It would also be nice to have some tournaments with a limited number of rebuys, shorter rebuy periods (say an hour), with an add-on.

Thanks so much for your suggestions, I just send it to our tournaments team and consider your good ideas :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious, I know ACR has a million other things to take care of, but was wondering if CardsChat freerolls will return someday? Thanks

Our tournaments team still working on have them back, truly appreciate your patience in the meantime :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have sent this feedback via email multiple times without response - so I thought I'd repeat it here since you seem to respond regularly.
Notes have not been working properly even since the new update started to become stable. The notes often disappear, and are completely gone. I recognize players names and KNOW for certain that particular player should have a note attached, because I just authored it less than 10 minutes prior. And the note for some reason is just gone.
This also happens when table changes occur.
Just as peculiar is notes just - reappear out of the blue. This doesn't happen all the time and more than 3-4 dozen notes have just disappeared. But I just watched one note reappear after I had made a new edit to it. Table change and that player and myself went to the new table together. And the note was just gone. And then about 4 orbits later the note just reappears. This just happened in a Venom 1/6 freeroll. So - the notes don't work accurately.
Maybe it has something to do with the amount/number of notes a particular player has? Maybe each player is only allowed a certain amount of notes? If so - that really needs to change.

AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THESE ISSUES WITH NOTES IN THE CURRENT SOFTWARE?

CAjin007 I participated in some of the freerolls the past couple days, aside from the notes issue I mentioned above and the delayed status tracking in the stats tab, the freerolls went smoothly. Bingo matches abound - but software worked well, as expected.

Reiterating All Rise comment about financial history - this SHOULD be at the TOP of the priority list for ACR. We should be able to see exactly where out money is going to / coming from at ALL times.
Financials being down for such a long time is really unacceptable.

Concur.

Gotta be on the ball Rocha. The freerolls were max 1000 players. You probably showed up a little late.

I tend to agree with Kanetuck regarding the late registration periods, however I almost entirely detest addons, especially those that give something like 10-20x starting stack for a meager payment.
Players take advantage of addons and rebuys - playing sloppy/loose poker.
I've actually tested this I folded all the way to the addon period (on another site) without playing one single hand, then bought the addon and ended up placing in the top 3. So if addons are incorporated here on ACR, which I hope they never are, they should be for something like 5-10 bigs only, or at least something reasonable, not where someone can buy their way into the money.
As far as late registration goes though - 100% on board with Kanetuck.

I'd also like to see 2 or 3 rebuys for each player ONLY. Players try to turn micro events into donk-shove-fests because they can rebuy 10-15 times in micro events. I guess that makes the payout nice, but disturbs the actual game on the tables.

Even better - PLEASE - create MORE freezeout/KO events with gtds of $10, $20, $50. Those events are great and solid poker is played in those events regularly.
We have only maximum of 2 freezeout events running daily, and one starts at 315am. I'm not awake then!! :)
The other one per day is either a 0.55 or 1.00 buy-in. Very nice, but I'd love to see 0.10 or 0.25 cent buy-ins added to the daily events.

Keep up the hard work ACR team.

Appreciate all the feedback provided relate to the player notes, I personally send it to the team responsible, this is a subject that is currently in progress to be improve and resolve.

Regarding the freerolls inquiry, still on progress, our tournaments team open some of them days ago, and rest assure they will continuously adding more, cannot tell you what dates / hours cause they still doing test, but you can keep an eye on the site and check regularly.

Now, relate to the financial history reports, indeed is a priority for us, rest assure it will be up and running pretty soon, as well cannot tell you an ETA but rest assure is on progress to be resolve as fast as possible, we truly understand how important is this matter.

Finally, regarding all important suggestions about freeze out/KO events, re buys, late registration periods, etc; it has been send directly to the tournaments team, very interesting suggestions and we do appreciate so much all players ideas to create a better poker environment.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just brainstorming about the notes a little more - since I'm still experiencing the issue of notes disappearing and never returning, and other weird issues with them.

It'd be really nice if ACR provided a process for players to download the notes into a spreadsheet.
THAT WAY - the next time software is updated again we can have the notes available for us to reapply onto the players.

Additionally we would have a backup of the notes we take - so if something mysterious tends to happen - like disappearing notes - we will have a backup of the notes we take.

Essentially - it'd be nice to have a note backup system that allows the players to download the notes to an external file - so they are safe from software malfunctions and issues,,, and updates.

Totally understand , I just send it to the department in charge, appreciate your comments:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR Rep, how will it be possible to use the tickets for the next Venom when mine are set to expire this year or before July of next year? Is there anything that could be done? Like turning them into tournament bucks or making them usable for a tournament buyin of equal value? This is what they did in the past for other big events.

Any information or help would be helpful since they will be expired before I can use them.

Good news, there is going to be another Venom on December, you can access the tournaments lobby and will be able to find the new schedules, also you can use those tickets on any other tournament worth $2650 buy in.;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I have the same thing happen with the notes on cash tables. I'll have the entire table tagged and noted, then out of nowhere all the notes and color tags are gone. This normally happens directly after a player has left the table and a new player has sat down.

If I mark the new player at the table, then all the notes and tags I had on the other players come back. This becomes a problem when I end of tagging the new player only to realize later that I had 2 pages of notes on them. Once you retag someone you had notes on already, it deletes the notes.

I've resorted to tagging and noting with PT4 instead, but it would be nice to be able to do so on the ACR software as well.:damnmate:

Rest assure we are still working on it to have it fix ASAP , thanks so much for your patience:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could be wrong but I think I've seen mentioned on here that there will be another Venom in December, or sometime before next July.

Yes you are right ! Good news there is going to be another Venom this coming December, you can find all schedules on our tournament lobby :cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Venom steps/on-demands are still running even though its on to day 2? When will normal freerolls and private games be back?

The Venom steps/on-demands are still running even though its on to day 2?
Yes, still running for the coming Venom in December, you can check the new schedules in our tourney lobby.

When will normal freerolls and private games be back? Until further notice there are none available, cannot tell you an exact time frame so keep checking our tournament lobby regularly. Thanks for your patience :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just requested a small withdrawal and I noticed that I didnt receive a confirmation email acknowledging my withdrawal request. There also does not seem to be any way to check transaction history or financial history. I have nothing to show that I even made a withdrawal. My account balance did go down. I hope I receive the money soon. This is not the way things should work. You should be able to check on past and pending transactions and you should get confirmation emails. I hope this is another of the issues that gets resolved--real soon!

Thanks for your patience, I personally checked with CS reps and they just confirmed all pending withdrawals has been approved, regarding the emails send by Customer Service relate to withdrawals, you will only receive an email when a withdrawal is decline, but when is pending or either approved, no email will be automatically send, thanks for your understanding.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a suggestion for cash games. I believe that you will possibly be able to double the amount of cash games going by making a simple start up change. It would be nice if on empty cash game rooms, you could add a minimum start up number like in tournaments. For example, on a six max room make it only start when at least 3 people register. On a 9 max, maybe make it 4. I know you can always just enter a room and sit out. But if someone is multi tabling, several people could come and go without anyone noticing. Most of the people playing cash games don't want to play heads up. If I could join an empty room and play somewhere else and just wait for the new game screen to pop up when the room was ready, that would be great. I wouldn't change all the room formats. I would just keep a minimum of 4 empty rooms set up for each stake level set up like this. Currently, it is kind of a pain to get new rooms going, which doesn't really make sense with many people multi tabling.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A $10 OD freeroll just popped up in ACR. Come join the BINGO fun!!
:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GOOD NEWS!

We have freerolls 10$ GTD and on demand tournaments available now!
There are no scheduled start times to worry about. You can think of On Demand Tournaments as multi-table Sit & Go tourneys. Instead of starting at a specific time, they begin as soon as 270 players have registered.

There’s no limit to how many On Demand Freerolls you can enter, so keep entering and play for free as often as you like.

More info here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freerolls-on-demand/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a suggestion for cash games. I believe that you will possibly be able to double the amount of cash games going by making a simple start up change. It would be nice if on empty cash game rooms, you could add a minimum start up number like in tournaments. For example, on a six max room make it only start when at least 3 people register. On a 9 max, maybe make it 4. I know you can always just enter a room and sit out. But if someone is multi tabling, several people could come and go without anyone noticing. Most of the people playing cash games don't want to play heads up. If I could join an empty room and play somewhere else and just wait for the new game screen to pop up when the room was ready, that would be great. I wouldn't change all the room formats. I would just keep a minimum of 4 empty rooms set up for each stake level set up like this. Currently, it is kind of a pain to get new rooms going, which doesn't really make sense with many people multi tabling.

Thanks so much for your suggestions, I have send directly to the tournaments team, very interesting, we do appreciate all players ideas to create a better poker environment.:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We have a big announcement!

Coming on the heels of our current $5 Million Venom, we will host a $6 Million Venom starting right after #Thanksgiving.

See the schedule here, including the four Day 1’s.

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #Venom #5Million

LzjmA5n.jpg

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

We have a big announcement!

Coming on the heels of our current $5 Million Venom, we will host a $6 Million Venom starting right after #Thanksgiving.

See the schedule here, including the four Day 1’s.

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #Venom #5Million

LzjmA5n.jpg

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could be wrong but I think I've seen mentioned on here that there will be another Venom in December, or sometime before next July.

Thanks, I was worried that I they would expire before the SnGs started for the new tournament.

Good news, there is going to be another Venom on December, you can access the tournaments lobby and will be able to find the new schedules, also you can use those tickets on any other tournament worth $2650 buy in.;)

That is awesome news that you guys beat the GTD and is running another one. I thought that the December entries were a mistake :) I'm glad that it's not :)

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Venom steps/on-demands are still running even though its on to day 2?
Yes, still running for the coming Venom in December, you can check the new schedules in our tourney lobby.

When will normal freerolls and private games be back? Until further notice there are none available, cannot tell you an exact time frame so keep checking our tournament lobby regularly. Thanks for your patience :)

Great to see some on demand freerolls back today. Will there also at some point be freerolls for the next Venom in November, or only buy-in steps?

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR becoming my Favorite

I will say ACR is becoming my Favorite Poker Room again.

Now if I could just stop loosing my bankroll it would be awesome.

Can you please get some easier players on there to play against, the competition is to tough for me. Then I would be very happy!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Went from BB to BB to BB three times in a row as I was moved to new tables. This happens frequently and it not fair, especially at the money bubble. Also, players sitting out aren't designated as sitting out.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for bringing freerolls and private tournaments back!

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok Rep, time for dev team to fix Hand History files.
The file naming convention that is currently in use is overkill.
almost 80 characters to name a file is a bit much.
The old naming format was adequate, or at least a format such as pokerstars uses would be better.
( Hell anything shorter than what is currently being used would be better! )
Could you please inform the Dev team to address this issue post haste?

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see some better micro guaranteed tournaments with a late registration much shorter. I understand that you have to cover the guarantee. However, right now the amount of time you have to spend isn't worth it. I have been playing tournaments on another site since the update on my mobile. They have much higher guarantees with rebuy periods around half of what yours are. They also typically offer an add-on. I am sure that helps hit the guarantee. I am not saying change all the structures, but a 3 hour late registration period makes most of your micro tournaments less desirable than your freerolls. It would also be nice to have some tournaments with a limited number of rebuys, shorter rebuy periods (say an hour), with an add-on.
Agree totally with everything! Except that I personally think that even one hour late reg is way too long. I think that 30 minutes late reg is more than adequate. Back in the day, late reg was one or two levels, and you could play a tournament in 2-3 hours. Now after two hours of play there are twice as many players as when the game started.
Would rather play tournaments without a gtd prize pool but with much shorter late reg and very limited rebuys.
What ever happened to good old freezeout tournaments?=

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Agree totally with everything! Except that I personally think that even one hour late reg is way too long. I think that 30 minutes late reg is more than adequate. Back in the day, late reg was one or two levels, and you could play a tournament in 2-3 hours. Now after two hours of play there are twice as many players as when the game started.
Would rather play tournaments without a gtd prize pool but with much shorter late reg and very limited rebuys.
What ever happened to good old freezeout tournaments?=

I agree with both of you. Its painful to play 5-6+ hours for small payouts. I'm totally on board with these suggestions.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I was worried that I they would expire before the SnGs started for the new tournament.

That is awesome news that you guys beat the GTD and is running another one. I thought that the December entries were a mistake :) I'm glad that it's not :)

Nothing to worry about! :D Was a pleasure to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.