Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok,so again I try chat support and am told my case will not be reviewed right now......i have to wait another 24 hours at least. This is the same shit I have been told for 11 days now. I wanted to play in some of the MOSS events(they start tomorrow). It seems to me,because I am a freeroll player,that my case is not priority....Why 11 days for refund when I sent proof of ACRs **** up? I am going to figure out how to post all the emails i have sent and repliesI have gotten since the 9th when all this started. If anyone can help me figure that out it would be great. 14 emails between us...most of ACRs say nothing useful. Although its only maybe $40 bucks, I'm really frustrated with the situation.
I am sorry to read about your recent refund case.

Will you be so kind to send me a private message with all the details (tournament number, tournament date, amount owed, and other details). In this way I can try to check things from my end and maybe get to a faster resolution.

Hope to read from you soon!
icon14.gif

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Got your seat to tomorrow’s Day 1C for the $5 Million Venom tourney?

We’ve got a Satellite tonight at 5:30pm ET guaranteeing 20 seats ($2,650 value each).

The buy-in is $600+30.01.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a small stakes player, I would like to see ACR get consistent with their starting stacks, blind formats, and late reg time periods.
I find there is various formats for different games, and most are just unappealing to bother even trying.
( their game structures varies wildly, and seem backassward [ excuse my french ] )

Myself and others have asked, within this thread, if ACR would be re-configuring the format to suit players.
Answers have ranged from "We will submit this idea to the games Dept", to "We like the way it is, we won't be changing it anytime soon."

Can the Rep please explain why player suggestions regarding site improvement are being swept aside?

Last edited:
C

cowboysailor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls up right now in acr. starting in 43 min. just noticed and registered- thought i'd post here.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Free $ 100 Tournaments ACR

I have verified that you now have free $ 100.00 tournaments every 10 minutes on the ACR but never find any in the registration stage.All already in progress.Someone can explain to me how it works?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll give Acr some props, they got me my bitcoin withdraw in under 24hrs. 2 thumbs up for that.

Now please get the dang blitz games going. You guys bring them back for a day or two, I get exited and start grinding, only to go down shortly there after.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing refunds

Hey there ACR Rep why do you keep having my posts deleted by CC? Am I not allowed to chat about how you ripped me and many others off during the so called DDos attacks? And now for a second time during your so called update,which the new software is horrible and slow I may add. Trocker69 is my account on True poker in which I've never deposited on that site,its my ACR account you scammed me on. Just wait people when one day your ITM in big tourneys,the site will go down and you will be skrewed and when you try and resolve it, WPN will tell you in horrible English how they have no records of anything. All together in all these attacks and updates Im in the hole almost $300,go ahead and delete this post as well,I hope some get to read it before you do.:lollypop:

I am having the same issue,they say they have paid me. But the Tourny IDs sent by them match nothing of what i sent for screen shots of them(ACR) unregistering me. None of us have a record of what we have played or won/lost because one thing ACR still has not fixed(should have been at top of the list) is our game and financial histories. I keep getting emails asking what I think they owe me,lmao....all of it. If I could match IDs with what i have proof of i could give a #. But you all changed it so we are all in the dark. Ok, so is it me...or should ACR be able to look back at the 8th,day before site went down.....and see what tournys I was pre registered for? And pay me accordingly?

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Our $5 Million Venom tourney is finally here, with Day 1C today at 1pm ET.

We’re awarding 50 seats ($2,650 value each) at 11am ET via our Mega Satellite. The buy-in is $200+15.01.

Also, we got 25 seats ($2,650 value each) at 12pm ET via our Venom Step 6/6. The buy-in is $600+30.01.

More info here

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have verified that you now have free $ 100.00 tournaments every 10 minutes on the ACR but never find any in the registration stage.All already in progress.Someone can explain to me how it works?

Dunno, because I do not even see any freeroll in ACR lobby, except those Venom things ???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noticed the $100GTD free-rolls had 5min blinds that doubled every 4 levels.
Will this be changed once the games are stable?
I think 8min blinds, doubling every 5 levels would be better.
Also, will there be a steady increase in the number of free-rolls offered as progress on them improves?
And will there be different GTD amounts, like $10,$20,$50 etc,etc... ?

Thank you for the feedback, I've sent it directly to the tournaments team and yes, we will add other freerolls as soon as our tournaments team have them ready. The $100 was a limited offer, of course we will improve them and we any feedback you guys have will be very appreciated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having the same issue,they say they have paid me. But the Tourny IDs sent by them match nothing of what i sent for screen shots of them(ACR) unregistering me. None of us have a record of what we have played or won/lost because one thing ACR still has not fixed(should have been at top of the list) is our game and financial histories. I keep getting emails asking what I think they owe me,lmao....all of it. If I could match IDs with what i have proof of i could give a #. But you all changed it so we are all in the dark. Ok, so is it me...or should ACR be able to look back at the 8th,day before site went down.....and see what tournys I was pre registered for? And pay me accordingly?

One of our refund experts is looking into it, please allow him some time so he can send you the resolution as soon as he finished.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dunno, because I do not even see any freeroll in ACR lobby, except those Venom things ???

Our $100 GTD Freerolls were a limited offer. Our tournaments team will be adding more freerolls as soon as they have them ready.

M

Master Bedroom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been seeing the 100 GTD Freerolls on ACR for the past few days. It's only at a certain time in the evening, but there have been 4-5 running within an hour of each other it seems.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been seeing the 100 GTD Freerolls on ACR for the past few days. It's only at a certain time in the evening, but there have been 4-5 running within an hour of each other it seems.

Yes it is due to the fact those $100 GTD Freerolls were limited. Now, the tournaments team is currently working to add more soon , I will also send them your feedback so the can take this into consideration for the coming freerolls.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll give Acr some props, they got me my bitcoin withdraw in under 24hrs. 2 thumbs up for that.

Now please get the dang blitz games going. You guys bring them back for a day or two, I get exited and start grinding, only to go down shortly there after.

We are so happy to hear you´ve got your bitcoin withdrawal before the regular estimate time frame, regarding your Blitz query, rest assure that our tournaments team is working hard to bring it back as soon as possible, even better and improve.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a small stakes player, I would like to see ACR get consistent with their starting stacks, blind formats, and late reg time periods.
I find there is various formats for different games, and most are just unappealing to bother even trying.
( their game structures varies wildly, and seem backassward [ excuse my french ] )

Myself and others have asked, within this thread, if ACR would be re-configuring the format to suit players.
Answers have ranged from "We will submit this idea to the games Dept", to "We like the way it is, we won't be changing it anytime soon."

Can the Rep please explain why player suggestions regarding site improvement are being swept aside?

We take seriously all player´s feedback and suggestions relate to tournaments, features, game structure, etc; and we do send every single one to the team responsible, so they can analyze each proposal. Rest assure we do our best to create the best gaming experience.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see some better micro guaranteed tournaments with a late registration much shorter. I understand that you have to cover the guarantee. However, right now the amount of time you have to spend isn't worth it. I have been playing tournaments on another site since the update on my mobile. They have much higher guarantees with rebuy periods around half of what yours are. They also typically offer an add-on. I am sure that helps hit the guarantee. I am not saying change all the structures, but a 3 hour late registration period makes most of your micro tournaments less desirable than your freerolls. It would also be nice to have some tournaments with a limited number of rebuys, shorter rebuy periods (say an hour), with an add-on.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious, I know ACR has a million other things to take care of, but was wondering if CardsChat freerolls will return someday? Thanks

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR freerolls slowly coming back

Unfortunately, player notes that were taken on the previous poker client cannot be saved and transferred to the new poker client. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent this feedback via email multiple times without response - so I thought I'd repeat it here since you seem to respond regularly.
Notes have not been working properly even since the new update started to become stable. The notes often disappear, and are completely gone. I recognize players names and KNOW for certain that particular player should have a note attached, because I just authored it less than 10 minutes prior. And the note for some reason is just gone.
This also happens when table changes occur.
Just as peculiar is notes just - reappear out of the blue. This doesn't happen all the time and more than 3-4 dozen notes have just disappeared. But I just watched one note reappear after I had made a new edit to it. Table change and that player and myself went to the new table together. And the note was just gone. And then about 4 orbits later the note just reappears. This just happened in a Venom 1/6 freeroll. So - the notes don't work accurately.
Maybe it has something to do with the amount/number of notes a particular player has? Maybe each player is only allowed a certain amount of notes? If so - that really needs to change.

AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THESE ISSUES WITH NOTES IN THE CURRENT SOFTWARE?

Sounds like they are finnaly starting to work on free-roll games. Might be best to wait a few days, as bugs will undoubtly show up, and the games will be unstable.
Btw, ACR rep, will you be posting free-roll status updates in the Thread for those of us waiting for a stable game?
CAjin007 I participated in some of the freerolls the past couple days, aside from the notes issue I mentioned above and the delayed status tracking in the stats tab, the freerolls went smoothly. Bingo matches abound - but software worked well, as expected.

I have tried looking at Financial history and games history...but of course they are still all messed up too.
Reiterating All Rise comment about financial history - this SHOULD be at the TOP of the priority list for ACR. We should be able to see exactly where out money is going to / coming from at ALL times.
Financials being down for such a long time is really unacceptable.

Noticed the $100GTD free-rolls had 5min blinds that doubled every 4 levels.
I think 8min blinds, doubling every 5 levels would be better.
Concur.

Gotta be on the ball Rocha. The freerolls were max 1000 players. You probably showed up a little late.

I would like to see some better micro guaranteed tournaments with a late registration much shorter.
They also typically offer an add-on. I am sure that helps hit the guarantee.
3 hour late registration period makes most of your micro tournaments less desirable than your freerolls. It would also be nice to have some tournaments with a limited number of rebuys, shorter rebuy periods (say an hour), with an add-on.
I tend to agree with Kanetuck regarding the late registration periods, however I almost entirely detest addons, especially those that give something like 10-20x starting stack for a meager payment.
Players take advantage of addons and rebuys - playing sloppy/loose poker.
I've actually tested this I folded all the way to the addon period (on another site) without playing one single hand, then bought the addon and ended up placing in the top 3. So if addons are incorporated here on ACR, which I hope they never are, they should be for something like 5-10 bigs only, or at least something reasonable, not where someone can buy their way into the money.
As far as late registration goes though - 100% on board with Kanetuck.

I'd also like to see 2 or 3 rebuys for each player ONLY. Players try to turn micro events into donk-shove-fests because they can rebuy 10-15 times in micro events. I guess that makes the payout nice, but disturbs the actual game on the tables.

Even better - PLEASE - create MORE freezeout/KO events with gtds of $10, $20, $50. Those events are great and solid poker is played in those events regularly.
We have only maximum of 2 freezeout events running daily, and one starts at 315am. I'm not awake then!! :)
The other one per day is either a 0.55 or 1.00 buyin. Very nice, but I'd love to see 0.10 or 0.25 cent buyins added to the daily events.

Keep up the hard work ACR team.

Last edited:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just brainstorming about the notes a little more - since I'm still experiencing the issue of notes disappearing and never returning, and other weird issues with them.

It'd be really nice if ACR provided a process for players to download the notes into a spreadsheet.
THAT WAY - the next time software is updated again we can have the notes available for us to reapply onto the players.

Additionally we would have a backup of the notes we take - so if something mysterious tends to happen - like disappearing notes - we will have a backup of the notes we take.

Essentially - it'd be nice to have a note backup system that allows the players to download the notes to an external file - so they are safe from software malfunctions and issues,,, and updates.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom tickets cannot be exchange for cash value, if the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.

Related to the recent updates, we truly appreciate your feedback and we will send your comments to our development team so they can take this important suggestion into consideration.

@ ACR Rep, how will it be possible to use the tickets for the next Venom when mine are set to expire this year or before July of next year? Is there anything that could be done? Like turning them into tournament bucks or making them usable for a tournament buyin of equal value? This is what they did in the past for other big events.

Any information or help would be helpful since they will be expired before I can use them.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just brainstorming about the notes a little more - since I'm still experiencing the issue of notes disappearing and never returning, and other weird issues with them.

It'd be really nice if ACR provided a process for players to download the notes into a spreadsheet.
THAT WAY - the next time software is updated again we can have the notes available for us to reapply onto the players.

Additionally we would have a backup of the notes we take - so if something mysterious tends to happen - like disappearing notes - we will have a backup of the notes we take.

Essentially - it'd be nice to have a note backup system that allows the players to download the notes to an external file - so they are safe from software malfunctions and issues,,, and updates.

Yes I have the same thing happen with the notes on cash tables. I'll have the entire table tagged and noted, then out of nowhere all the notes and color tags are gone. This normally happens directly after a player has left the table and a new player has sat down.

If I mark the new player at the table, then all the notes and tags I had on the other players come back. This becomes a problem when I end of tagging the new player only to realize later that I had 2 pages of notes on them. Once you retag someone you had notes on already, it deletes the notes.

I've resorted to tagging and noting with PT4 instead, but it would be nice to be able to do so on the ACR software as well.:damnmate:

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I would like to know from the Rep is why in gods name did ACR/WPN's upper management/Whatever-Team made the decision on using JavaScript to build a poker site?
Do these people realize that the security features could be integrated with a Language like C# ( thats C-Sharp )? [ By the way, other sites actually do this for performance/security reasons. ]
I would like for you to try and help me wrap what little mind i have left around this, if possible?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Venom steps/on-demands are still running even though its on to day 2? When will normal freerolls and private games be back?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@ ACR Rep, how will it be possible to use the tickets for the next Venom when mine are set to expire this year or before July of next year? Is there anything that could be done? Like turning them into tournament bucks or making them usable for a tournament buyin of equal value? This is what they did in the past for other big events.

Any information or help would be helpful since they will be expired before I can use them.

I could be wrong but I think I've seen mentioned on here that there will be another Venom in December, or sometime before next July.

Status
Not open for further replies.