Status
Not open for further replies.
R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would like to deposit to ACR and resume playing poker again. is the withdrawal process pretty straightforward?

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, / $10 Demand tourneys & the OTR tourney ???

hey guys
i got a ?
ever since they fixed ACR, i cant find the daily $10 Demand tourneys or the OTR tourneys.
are they still running them ??
if so where do i find them ive looked everywhere.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would like to deposit to ACR and resume playing poker again. is the withdrawal process pretty straightforward?

Our withdrawal process is one of the fastest compare to other gambling sites, however, in order to cash out your winnings without any issues, you must verify your account first, and please note that the fastest way to cash out is through our crypto currencies withdrawal method , which takes between 24 to 72 hours, for more information about how to cash out your winnings on ACR please follow this link here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey guys
i got a ?
ever since they fixed ACR, i cant find the daily $10 Demand tourneys or the OTR tourneys.
are they still running them ??
if so where do i find them ive looked everywhere.

The on demands are temporarily disabled as they take up a lot of space in the lobby, since the Venom is running, we like to have that visibility for the event and not have a cluttered lobby, they will be back either this next sunday or by monday. Keep an eye on it ! Thanks for your understanding.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is going on with the 7card hi lo? No tables show up at all. Also, would it be difficult to add Horse?

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I have been trying to play the Venom Step 2 satellite. The one that gives you a ticket to the step 3 satty, because that is the one I prefer to play. I have been waiting and waiting for these to fill the 90 player minimum and it seems that it never gets above 45-50 players before people start unregistering due to time constraints or lack of patience to wait any longer,

I would appreciate it if you would ask those with the power to make changes, if they could possibly change the minimum number of players to a level that will fill quicker and get the tourney started. Step 2 tourneys could be started with 25 players and 9 seats guaranteed and I think they would draw many more players and start more often. I think they would just have to look at the number of tourney actually started for each of the steps and it if would be an indicator for the need to reduce the starting number of players.

Again, thanks for being here in Cards Chat to give our voice a conduit to the ACR team!!!

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our withdrawal process is one of the fastest compare to other gambling sites, however, in order to cash out your winnings without any issues, you must verify your account first, and please note that the fastest way to cash out is through our crypto currencies withdrawal method , which takes between 24 to 72 hours, for more information about how to cash out your winnings on ACR please follow this link here

i created an account and i mistakenly didnt put my full legal name and that might hinder any withdrawal process in the future. will you please help edit my full name because it wont allow me on my account? any help would be appreciated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is going on with the 7card hi lo? No tables show up at all. Also, would it be difficult to add Horse?

I totally understand you however, our Tournaments team is still working on it to have them back as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i created an account and i mistakenly didnt put my full legal name and that might hinder any withdrawal process in the future. will you please help edit my full name because it wont allow me on my account? any help would be appreciated.

Don't worry, the security department can help you out, just send them an email with a picture of your ID where they can see your full name so they can update the information. Make sure to write on the headline: Personal Information Update.

Email address: security@americascardroom.eu

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I have been trying to play the Venom Step 2 satellite. The one that gives you a ticket to the step 3 satty, because that is the one I prefer to play. I have been waiting and waiting for these to fill the 90 player minimum and it seems that it never gets above 45-50 players before people start unregistering due to time constraints or lack of patience to wait any longer,

I would appreciate it if you would ask those with the power to make changes, if they could possibly change the minimum number of players to a level that will fill quicker and get the tourney started. Step 2 tourneys could be started with 25 players and 9 seats guaranteed and I think they would draw many more players and start more often. I think they would just have to look at the number of tourney actually started for each of the steps and it if would be an indicator for the need to reduce the starting number of players.

Again, thanks for being here in Cards Chat to give our voice a conduit to the ACR team!!!

Hi! I've sent your feedback to the tournaments team so they can have this into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry, but when your software hangs and crashes repeatedly and then performs well enough for me to take the lead in an MTT, and then crashes again and tells me my host has changed and wants me to validate by email???? That's not an install problem. Almost sounds like a MIM problem, but I can see the TLS connection looks good.

I'm doing a bit more looking into my network to make sure it's not something local (doing some Wireshark pcaps). I'm seeing too many TCP resets (RST) in the connection. Some are from ACR, some are from my end...

We recommend you to try to open the App on a different browser, check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, and if the issue persist, send us a screen capture of that error so our techs can further review, by email to support@americascardroom.eu

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you please tell me where my 15 years of notes on players went? How can I get them back and if not WHY?

Unfortunately, player notes that were taken on the previous poker client cannot be saved and transferred to the new poker client. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are there Step tournaments and Mega satellites showing for dates 22nd and 23rd July, where Day 1C will end on Monday 22nd??

Our last satellite to The Venom is the Mega Sat for 50 seats on Sunday. It will start at the same time Day 1C starts. Steps will be stopped before late registration closes at 17.30ET approx.
There are no other satellites scheduled after this time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It’s World Emoji Day and we want to know your favorite #OSSCub3d series – MOSS (small stakes), OSS (all player types) or BOSS (high roller).

Take advantage of our Twitter Raffle NOW!

HRo7qqN.jpg

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR REP

Hey there ACR Rep why do you keep having my posts deleted by CC? Am I not allowed to chat about how you ripped me and many others off during the so called DDos attacks? And now for a second time during your so called update,which the new software is horrible and slow I may add. Trocker69 is my account on True poker in which I've never deposited on that site,its my ACR account you scammed me on. Just wait people when one day your ITM in big tourneys,the site will go down and you will be skrewed and when you try and resolve it, WPN will tell you in horrible English how they have no records of anything. All together in all these attacks and updates Im in the hole almost $300,go ahead and delete this post as well,I hope some get to read it before you do.:lollypop:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh...the Venom Step 1 of 6 - This Tournament is Currently Suspended by the Host.

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh...the Venom Step 1 of 6 - This Tournament is Currently Suspended by the Host.
More than likely this is because the venom tournament has begun. Which means the satellites are done

M

MasterConan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple 100 gtd freerolls up on BCP, imagine clones on ACR. gogogo. Be kind and forgive crashes as they sort it back out. Cheers for starting freerolls up again! (we hope lol)

Cheers,
C.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Keep getting this message. "Your request has been interrupted." I can sit at cash games no problem but can't register freerolls.
View attachment 252037

Last edited:
perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I cant get the live update now. Been trying all day. It will download 99per cent and then stop.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I cant get the live update now. Been trying all day. It will download 99per cent and then stop.
I had problems with updates on some of my computers before and I had to turn off my antivirus to get update even though all my computers are running the exact same antivirus software some of them would not update unless antivirus was off and others would update fine with it on, and some updates worked fine on those computers without turning antivirus off. If it does not update properly antivirus shut down is my first try now.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got the update. Now it wont let me register like xyz2123.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got the update. Now it wont let me register like xyz2123.
I think some of there tournaments are just broken right now. I noticed the venom freeroll that started at 2pm eastern time was stuck at 375 players registered and nobody else could register and the chip stacks of registered players was not changing. So when they fix whatever is wrong you should be working. I am also getting the error.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope they are still there when I get off work! I will check it out when I get home tonight!
A couple 100 gtd freerolls up on BCP, imagine clones on ACR. gogogo. Be kind and forgive crashes as they sort it back out. Cheers for starting freerolls up again! (we hope lol)

Cheers,
C.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well we can take new notes,I know I will plauy different on the new poker system than the old, so notes onme wont be any good anyways...LOL
Unfortunately, player notes that were taken on the previous poker client cannot be saved and transferred to the new poker client. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.