Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I am considering making my first deposit on ACR but I want to know if I am eligible for the new depositors bonus. I played your freeroll games before and I cashed in one of them and used that to play 1 cent 2 cent poker and a 50 cent tournament if my memory serves correctly. However, there is this rule which I copied off of your website.

ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom Real Money Play

Will I be eligible for the new depositors bonus or not.
Thank you,
Seth

Hi Seth, if you have never deposited before in ACR you will be eligible for this welcome bonus, you can apply it when making your very first deposit in ACR , minimum deposit is $25, once you use the bonus, go ahead and check in your rewards if was granted, if not , please reach out our CS reps by live chat and they can manually assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ CC moderators,

Why my last post on this thread was deleted ? although it does not break forum posting rules :) It's nothing Important just Curious :)

Please contact the Forum administrators to look into this for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same problem twice (so far) today with the $1000 Guaranteed. Both times I had to restart the ACR software and log in. And now it just disconnected/reconnected when I wanted to call with KsQs... UGH!

Two more disconnects... it's not my network. And now another "contact Customer Support" - nearly every hand when it comes time for my action.

I keep getting a message that says "Your request has been interrupted. Please contact customer support" If I reset ACR I can again play but it keeps happening. Last night I could not get back to the tournament I was playing and lost my entry. I also get a disconnection message which asks me to try and reconnect. I get this on multiple computers and internet connections.

Apologies for the late reply, please allow me to provide some troubleshooting steps that will help you fix this:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer
6. Download and install
7. Sign in

Also, if you were materially affected on a tournament due to disconnection, please contact CS live chat and provide them your screen name, the tournament ID # or any relevant information about it so they can further assist you relate to refund queries.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please tell me in the course of the game in the lobby I do not see the function of returning the previous round of bidding which does not allow me to take notes on the player I need

Apologies for the late replay and appreciate your feedback. So related to the replay feature, we truly recommend that the player put notes on the player as they play, since for the time being the replay is not working correctly , it will eventually work as it was before for sure.

In the meantime wish you the best of luck at the tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think to be fair ACR should offer up cash value for the unused venom tickets. And do something about the update times. It take way to long for the updates.

Venom tickets cannot be exchange for cash value, if the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.

Related to the recent updates, we truly appreciate your feedback and we will send your comments to our development team so they can take this important suggestion into consideration.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now that I like about ACR, they will let you hold the tickets for another year for the the tournament. You are guys have got some cool points from there!, If I can get some money on your site you wil be my #1!

We need those freerolls to come back for CardsChat,

Perhaps MTCashMan or JayMFC can front the money, those guys have won so much, they are my heroes!

Venom tickets cannot be exchange for cash value, if the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.

Related to the recent updates, we truly appreciate your feedback and we will send your comments to our development team so they can take this important suggestion into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that I like about ACR, they will let you hold the tickets for another year for the the tournament. You are guys have got some cool points from there!, If I can get some money on your site you wil be my #1!

We need those freerolls to come back for CardsChat,

Perhaps MTCashMan or JayMFC can front the money, those guys have won so much, they are my heroes!

It´s no going to be an entire year, we will have another one coming for the next months on the road.

Related to the Cardschat freerolls, sadly cannot confirm an ETA when will be available, but rest assure we will post it as soon as freerolls back.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@ CC moderators,

Why my last post on this thread was deleted ? although it does not break forum posting rules :) It's nothing Important just Curious :)
I deleted it, this is a thread for asking questions or voicing concerns to the ACR representative, I saw no question so deleted it. There is another ACR thread that has vents in it :)

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apologies for the late reply, please allow me to provide some troubleshooting steps that will help you fix this:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer
6. Download and install
7. Sign in

Also, if you were materially affected on a tournament due to disconnection, please contact CS live chat and provide them your screen name, the tournament ID # or any relevant information about it so they can further assist you relate to refund queries.

Did not help. Same issues as yesterday.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a refund issue that was quickly resolved with the assistance of the ACR Rep.
Thank you.

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Freerolls Where and When will they be Back

I would like to know when are you guys going to have the free rolls back up. Are the free rolls and the private games back up before the venom is over with.

The venom step 1 free rolls since the venom is almost over instead paying the top 40 why don't you go back to where it was when the top 113 people got a ticket to the step 2.

the 10 dollar free rolls on demand if there is no cap on the free rolls i think they need to be turbo. will you guys throw some ten dollar PLO and maybe some PLO H/L make these free rolls turbo has well.

I begrudgingly downloaded ACR again in the hopes all the freerolls will come back. I really enjoyed ACR freerolls. Can anyone from ACR provide a timeline as to when they will be back???

Thanks!:confused::confused::cool:

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did the "On demand" tournaments return to the room grid? Is there any prediction as to when this will happen?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I begrudgingly downloaded ACR again in the hopes all the freerolls will come back. I really enjoyed ACR freerolls. Can anyone from ACR provide a timeline as to when they will be back???

Thanks!:confused::confused::cool:

This is a previous reply from another player related to freerolls:

Truly appreciate your feedback and definitively will send it to our tournaments team, cannot tell you an ETA when freerolls will be available, but rest assure we will announce them once are up and running. Thanks for your patience and suggestions.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did the "On demand" tournaments return to the room grid? Is there any prediction as to when this will happen?

We´re still working on it, as soon as we get an update , we will definitively post it, no ETA at the moment , appreciate your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a refund issue that was quickly resolved with the assistance of the ACR Rep.
Thank you.

A pleasure to help anytime you need !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did not help. Same issues as yesterday.

We truly recommend you to take screen captures of every step previously done, for example, after uninstall the App, then other screen capture when you download it again and rename the file, etc until you get the error, so our CS dept can analyze it and provide you further assistance.

Please send all this captures by email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu so they can provide you further technical steps, appreciate your time and effort. Hope you can get a fast solution and back to the tables.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can you please tell me where my 15 years of notes on players went? How can I get them back and if not WHY?

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Chip$hark,

Sadly nicknames can only be changed if the player has an offensive nickname or if the nickname shows personal info.

Hope this helps! =)

Can I close my account? If so, how do I do that? If I do close it, can I then reopen a new account at a later date. If yes, can I choose a new screen name when I open a new account? Thinking this may be a work around to trying to make edits to my current profile info.

I previously sent an email to ACR and it went unanswered!!! In that email I requested that my address be updated as I had moved to a new location in the same city and also my account for some reason shows me as female. I am not and never have been. I would like to get this resolved before I request a withdrawal, just in case they ask for verification of the account facts before they approve a withdrawal.

Thanks for your help!!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We truly recommend you to take screen captures of every step previously done, for example, after uninstall the app, then other screen capture when you download it again and rename the file, etc until you get the error, so our CS dept can analyze it and provide you further assistance.

Please send all this captures by email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu so they can provide you further technical steps, appreciate your time and effort. Hope you can get a fast solution and back to the tables.

I'm sorry, but when your software hangs and crashes repeatedly and then performs well enough for me to take the lead in an MTT, and then crashes again and tells me my host has changed and wants me to validate by email???? That's not an install problem. Almost sounds like a MIM problem, but I can see the TLS connection looks good.

I'm doing a bit more looking into my network to make sure it's not something local (doing some Wireshark pcaps). I'm seeing too many TCP resets (RST) in the connection. Some are from ACR, some are from my end...

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are there Step tournaments and Mega satellites showing for dates 22nd and 23rd July, where Day 1C will end on Monday 22nd??

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would like a 50 cent sit and go 6 or 9 max regular speed if possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I click on tourney button it doesn't stop loading and I cannot click on : All, Guaranteed Satellite or other tab.
It is frozen like that even after 2 last ACR updates.

acrloadloadlaod.png

Could you please check if you have the latest version pf Java and Flash player. Also try to change the default browser like for example if you have Chrome, try Internet Explorer or Mozilla.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I close my account? If so, how do I do that? If I do close it, can I then reopen a new account at a later date. If yes, can I choose a new screen name when I open a new account? Thinking this may be a work around to trying to make edits to my current profile info.

I previously sent an email to ACR and it went unanswered!!! In that email I requested that my address be updated as I had moved to a new location in the same city and also my account for some reason shows me as female. I am not and never have been. I would like to get this resolved before I request a withdrawal, just in case they ask for verification of the account facts before they approve a withdrawal.

Thanks for your help!!

-You can close it and reopen it anytime but this won't let you change your screename, remember you cannot have 2 accounts from the same skin. Please send an email to security@americascardroom.eu explaining that you need to change the gender and the new location. Make sure to send the new Utility bill so they can proceed with the change. Put on the headline: Urgent - New location change.

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Please check my thread. :)

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/americas-cardroom-agent-tells-me-a-435285/

Status
Not open for further replies.