Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simplex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the "Game History Report", the Live Chat icon covers half the column of win/loss stats. Just thought I'd mention it. Thanks

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I have a question. If you have multiple step 3 and step 4 tickets etc then can you sell those tickets? and what happens if you don't use them and venom tournament ends?? Thanks

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was able to play all day yesterday after that. Then today the same new device message.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did ACR get rid of the "on demand" tournies?

Was able to play all day yesterday after that. Then today the same new device message.
All of a sudden there aren't any 50 center, or $1 "on demand" games anymore in ACR. Will they be coming back anytime soon?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of a sudden there aren't any 50 center, or $1 "on demand" games anymore in ACR. Will they be coming back anytime soon?

Just noticed this myself.

Also before the update ACR started giving points for venom step buy ins. Is this something the are still keeping track of to be updated later?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is the site down again? No tourneys at all in the lobby and no update on Twitter.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got their new update. Still no on demand.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I'm in a tournament and the BB is short and can't complete their BB.

I min raise and instead of my raise being two Big Blinds, it is one BB plus the incomplete BB amount.

Ex. blinds are 150/300 but the BB only has 75. I min raise and the bet is 375 - it should be 600.

Thanks.

Appreciate your time on putting this into our attention, I will send your feedback to the tournaments department so they can take into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the site down again? No tourneys at all in the lobby and no update on Twitter.

Tournaments are up and running right now, you can try to access your account and join a table, best of luck :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our payment processing department is still working through all the refunds. Rest assured, you will receive your refund soon.

Thanks for your patience.

kuwM55L.jpg

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck everyone working at ACR trying to repair the damage. It's been a long struggle and wish everyone the best to get the site working the way it was envisioned. :D

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do the refunds apply to tickets as well? I don't wanna waste one if a tournament is going to get cancelled.

Still getting the device message but if I close the login window and open it back up it lets me log in.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The #OSSCub3d is around the corner. The madness begins July 21st, right in the middle of the $5 Million Venom. It’s poker overload.

Are you in?

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

#Tournament #Series #Poker #WPN

VJxSfZ7.jpg

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
really?

The #OSSCub3d is around the corner. The madness begins July 21st, right in the middle of the $5 Million Venom. It’s poker overload.

Are you in?

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cubed/

#Tournament #Series #Poker #WPN

VJxSfZ7.jpg

Is ACR really going to try a run another large event on top of another event while barely having the Site working? :confused: :confused: :confused:

SoCalGrndR1

SoCalGrndR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am wondering HOW it is possible after all of the "problems" with the big updates. After eliminating ALL the freerolls from various websites and your own - YOUR website STILL lists under PROMOTIONS - $10 FREEROLLS - 24/7, separate paragraph for the FREEROLL LEADERBOARD. How ridiculous... it has been months... why?

SoCal

Last edited:
okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Till the site is running as it was a few months ago nothing will tempt me to play in you big promotions:(

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got knocked out in The Venom Step 1/6 Freeroll

But still came in 40th - Says "Entry" won - but all the other winners are listed as 1st place.

And, no ticket for that tournament in my Tournament Ticket wallet at the cashier.

Tournament start time Wed 10 Jul 21:00

Thanks for your help.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do the refunds apply to tickets as well? I don't wanna waste one if a tournament is going to get cancelled.

Still getting the device message but if I close the login window and open it back up it lets me log in.

Yes, tickets also apply. Regarding the device notification, I've sent it to the department in charge so they can take a look into this matter.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got knocked out in The Venom Step 1/6 Freeroll

But still came in 40th - Says "Entry" won - but all the other winners are listed as 1st place.

And, no ticket for that tournament in my Tournament Ticket wallet at the cashier.

Tournament start time Wed 10 Jul 21:00

Thanks for your help.

If you still not receive it, please be so kind and contact directly with our CS department here so they can take a look into this matter.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will the VIP pts exchange be back up?
Does anyone at ACR want to give us CardsChat members any awesome promo codes for our continuing support and dedication to Americas Cardroom!!?!?

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have multiple step 3 and step 4 tickets etc then can you sell those tickets? and what happens if you don't use them and venom tournament ends??

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does everyone have to redownload ACR everytime they open the site?

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Infinite Loading for nothing

When I click on tourney button it doesn't stop loading and I cannot click on : All, Guaranteed Satellite or other tab.
It is frozen like that even after 2 last ACR updates.

acrloadloadlaod.png

Status
Not open for further replies.