Not open for further replies.
woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep- site problem

There are no 7 stud hi/lo games & sing table tourns are lacking players. I also have money at acr witch i am concerned about. please enlighten me of the status of ACR

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I checked the Venom schedule and Day !A is Sunday July 14th. Will the Steps run until the 13th?

Hi, we will have them until day 1C. :)

F

fuzzball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas cardroom

I made some deposits at ACR, and noticed that more is being added on to my original deposit in my account. I then notice separate fees being added along with this. Charges are coming from Beijing and Shanghai China.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rake back has been updated. Nice to receive some money that I didn’t expect. [emoji3]

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone still play here? I just used to log on and see if anything was fixed. I have given up, maybe I will re-install it at a later date.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep- site problem

Hi, we will have them until day 1C. :)
hi rep--- what is day 1C ---- advise when games will resume : 7stud-hi/lo & sing table tourns to return.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi rep--- what is day 1C ---- advise when games will resume : 7stud-hi/lo & sing table tourns to return.

The day 1C is just the third and last chance for our players to get to Day2. Meaning by this if you played Day 1A and ended up with just 500 in chips, then you buy-in and play Day 1B and if you get 15000 chips then you can surely go to Day 2 with your highest amount of chips.

THE VENOM TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

• Day 1A: Sunday July 14th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
  • Day 1B: Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
  • Day 1C: Sunday, July 21st at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
Now, in regards to the 7 Stud Hi/Lo there is still no ETA for this one.

For the Sit&Go's they have been up since the day we upgraded our software.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday July 3rd from approximately 6:50 am - 7:45 am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

IarxXnb.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made some deposits at ACR, and noticed that more is being added on to my original deposit in my account. I then notice separate fees being added along with this. Charges are coming from Beijing and Shanghai China.

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. In this case, please be so kind and check with our Deposits department so they can provide you all the specific details regarding this matter.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone still play here? I just used to log on and see if anything was fixed. I have given up, maybe I will re-install it at a later date.

Hello, the application is currently working fine. If you have any issues, please let me know so that I can assist you.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin Cash?

Any chance that BCH will ever be an option equivalent to BTC? ( I know that a bunch of cryptos are accepted for higher amounts). Bitcoin Cash has a much smaller transfer fee, and it takes a tenth of the time as BTC. I have been waiting for my bitcoin to stop pending for over an hr now, and when i deposit bitcoin cash on one of your American facing competitors, it always goes through for far less of a fee, right away. these are little things that make a big difference to poker players.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Thursday July 4th from approximately 6:00 am - 8:00 am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

IarxXnb.jpg

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I NEED SHARKSCOPE

Hi can you tell me when your hand histories and reporting to sharkscope.com will resume?

Will the tourneys played since the end of May eventually be reported?

I pay for sharkscope and your site being covered was one of the reasons I originally deposited and used your site.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi can you tell me when your hand histories and reporting to sharkscope.com will resume?

Will the tourneys played since the end of May eventually be reported?

I pay for sharkscope and your site being covered was one of the reasons I originally deposited and used your site.

Hello, this totally depends on the third party provider. You can contact their CS department directly.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, BUT...

Hello, this totally depends on the third party provider. You can contact their CS department directly.

Thank you for replying.

I have contacted sharkscope.com and they say they have not been able to track tourneys since your major software upgrades. They say they are "working on it."

Also, a chatroom rep of yours has also told me- or agreed with me rather- that this is likely due to your hand histories not functioning. All of the games pulled up in my que are old.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to edit that last post but could not.

The games I have checked today are up to date but recently had not been. Sharkscope.com says "they are working on it" but for a good deal of time now have insisted something still had to be done on your end to retrieve the tourney stats.

I just wanted to know if there was any progress being made or if they will never report WPN tourneys again.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Being the ACR Rep, do you have any information or updates concerning the restoration of your website back to the way ACR offered freerolls several months ago? For example, CardsChat sponsered several freerolls weekly, as well as others, that are no longer available. Please give us the straight answer, either ACR has no intention of going back to the previous format or ACR is attempting to return to the old format. If there is no attempt to return please say so. If there is a legitimate attempt to return, it might be time to consider employing more competent programmers because this has gone on way way way to long.

Excellent, perfectly phrased question. It deserves an answer. Until the private games return, my participation on ACR is on hold.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are we going to be able to get copies of our hand histories? There aren't any Hand Histories in the lobby under Game Info and their aren't any hand histories in my ACR program files. Thanks...

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see where the Venom Step 1 is capped at 400 players, do they open registration an hour before the tournaments start?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nevermind, I found out registration starts 15 minutes before the tournament starts.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being the ACR Rep, do you have any information or updates concerning the restoration of your website back to the way ACR offered freerolls several months ago? For example, CardsChat sponsered several freerolls weekly, as well as others, that are no longer available. Please give us the straight answer, either ACR has no intention of going back to the previous format or ACR is attempting to return to the old format. If there is no attempt to return please say so. If there is a legitimate attempt to return, it might be time to consider employing more competent programmers because this has gone on way way way to long.

We are currently working on fixing everything you guys have reported, every time we do an update, we list it here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/software-upgrade/

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't waste your time with any of these Venom steps. Do you really think they will pay out some player that plays for free? Hell no! This site is chocked full of house players making sure of all that. WPN is a %100 FRAUD...

Playing the Venom steps is NOT a waste of time .I free rolled into the Venom game :cool: ,i almost won a second seat 2 more times:mad: .IMO, ACR would love the publicity it would receive if a low stakes / free roll player goes deep in the Venom:)
All it takes is a lil luck and a lot of work and you could win a seat too.

I'm so tired of people complaining about WPN instead of putting in the work:mad: . I've played everything from fr' to high stakes on ACR , Iv'e played at ACR since the day i opened up Doyle's Room and ACR came up instead. I'm not a winning player , that has everything to do with my poor BRM :eek2: and nothing to do with WPN . :D. Yes, it's been a tough month or so but IMO ACR is the best place for Americans to play poker. I plan to go deep in the Venom but if i don't , it'll be my own fault and i'll try again.:D

glgl:):):)

Last edited:
Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you!

Gosh Dang I've been trying to figure out the registration timing on that for like a week! Thanks for posting that info man. Good luck on your satellite!
Nevermind, I found out registration starts 15 minutes before the tournament starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.