ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got real bored today so I logged in to turn my points in to a couple bucks to play microstakes and I noticed my points are still missing after a month. Should I consider the points I earned gone forever?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why does "your position" in tournaments take so long to update? In the lobby it updates right away. Thanks

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$0.55 on-demand.... crashed at hand #69564458.

:(

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am waiting patiently, for ACR to have freerolls again. Hopefully once they have fixed the bugs that the site one day becomes very big. Good site

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question is can I change my nickname once my account is created on ACR?

Hi Chip$hark,

Sadly nicknames can only be changed if the player has an offensive nickname or if the nickname shows personal info.

Hope this helps! =)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR, is my question that Hungarian players are open and have no deposit and payout risk?

Hi bagoly696,

Thank you for your kindness. Yes, there should be no issues for all Hungarian players to come deposit, play and withdraw funds.

Do keep in mind we encourage all our players to make more use of Cryptocurrency deposits. As the withdraw fees are lower than the other methods available.

For more detailed information please follow this link. :cool:

S

smk77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There seems to be a bug that happens when you click fold right when the timer hits zero. The red buttons go away, but the extra time will then run completely out and sit you out. I had it happen for the second time tonight. It ran my full sixty seconds off after I hit fold.

I have had this happen to me a few times as well. Happens with all of the buttons. I lost a big hand in a tourney because of it. Sent in a ticket but never was responded to

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had this happen to me a few times as well. Happens with all of the buttons. I lost a big hand in a tourney because of it. Sent in a ticket but never was responded to
It is supposed to be fixed now. So, if it happens again let them know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the 'Venom Ticket Marketplace'? And, how does it work? Where is it found on ACR?
(If someone is reading this and doesn't know what I am referring to, it is where you can sell Venom tickets at current market value)

Hi, you can check all the details here :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why does "your position" in tournaments take so long to update? In the lobby it updates right away. Thanks

I've sent this feedback to the department in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My time bank is 20 seconds, why do some players have a 90 second time bank?

If you have been using the time bank, it automatically reduce the time you used. Depending on the game you are playing, it will recover the time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got real bored today so I logged in to turn my points in to a couple bucks to play microstakes and I noticed my points are still missing after a month. Should I consider the points I earned gone forever?

The system have been tracking the points correctly but we are still working on the display. Notice that we have been doing the payments. If you need to check them please contact directly with our CS department.

More info here

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
I had to chat with some one last night because i was told over a week ago that the free rolls might be up by last weekend so i waited over a week. before chatting with some one last night. i asked them when will the free rolls be back up. and i also told them that they need to kick these venom free rolls up more often instead of every two hours. the guy that i talked to last night he sent them a message about kicking more venom step 1 free rolls to reg and play instead of waiting. because there cap is at 400 and if your not on top of the reg. because your in another game. they fill up with in 1 min. if not 2 min.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea when the sports book will be back on my mobile device?

Hello, unfortunately I don't have an ETA at the moment however we will have it back as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
latest updated failed for some reason, have been having increasing memory issues over the last week. Tables resets when loading the previous hand window. Randomly tells me that there is a memory shortage and needs to reload the table. Now I can't even get through the unpacking of the new update. I'm sure this is a bigger issue on my end (my computer) but these are issues I didn't not have before. Going to give ACR another break so I don't rant and rave but will keep an eye on the forum to see whats going on.

Could you please be so kind and take a screenshot of the error message or messages you are getting so that I can check this with the department in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$0.55 on-demand.... crashed at hand #69564458.

:(

If you were not able to finish the tournament, please be so kind and contact our CS department so they can check it.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have been using the time bank, it automatically reduce the time you used. Depending on the game you are playing, it will recover the time.

I understand that if I use my time bank my time is automatically reduced. My unused time bank shows 20 seconds. I see other players winding down their time banks starting at 90 seconds. Why do some players get an extra 70 seconds?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just played in a tournament and my time bank was correct.

C

capt red

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rewards?

haven't seen it yet, do you know when the rewards will be back up?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I checked the Venom schedule and Day !A is Sunday July 14th. Will the Steps run until the 13th?

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being the ACR Rep, do you have any information or updates concerning the restoration of your website back to the way ACR offered freerolls several months ago? For example, CardsChat sponsered several freerolls weekly, as well as others, that are no longer available. Please give us the straight answer, either ACR has no intention of going back to the previous format or ACR is attempting to return to the old format. If there is no attempt to return please say so. If there is a legitimate attempt to return, it might be time to consider employing more competent programmers because this has gone on way way way to long.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haven't seen it yet, do you know when the rewards will be back up?

We are still working on the rewards display. Soon as we have it back, we will announce it on our Social Media channels and also here. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rakeback Payments from May 20th to July 1st are now available to be released by players.

It doesn’t include jackpots.

kuwM55L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.