Not open for further replies.
G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I'm from Brazil, and I'm starting now, I would like to know how do I withdraw the money I win in poker?

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little patience may be in order here. I'm guessing besides a totally new software suite this has to be an enormous data conversion project.

Plus an instantaneous jump from light beta to tremendous live activity and all the users wanting to verify everything.

As distasteful as a single instant migration is I cannot imagine trying to coordinate a slow move in stages from one platform / database to another.

We should all be able to live for a few days with restricted poker access. Try to imagine the pressure on the people, and the time hey are putting in, doing the conversion, updating the programs and listening to us and providing us with customer service.

This started in May. How long should we be patient? Before you answer remember we play with "Real" money. I'm running out off patients. I've been refunded buy-ins 4 times. The software takes over my screen and plays for me Raise all in with 9 3 off.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR Rep, and everyone else. I was wondering if ACR charges a fee to withdraw my money to bitcoin.

Also, I’m open to suggestions for a simple to use mobile bitcoin wallet. I want to use something other than Coinbase to withdraw to as I’ve been told they can close your Coinbase account if they suspect transfers to or from gambling sites.

I have used Coinbase to make deposits to ACR a few times without any issues, just don’t want to risk being banned from Coinbase.

I live in the USA, if that will help with your suggestions.

Thanks all!!!

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh... now I can't even close the program without using task manager. Black box pops up, probably supposed to advertise something, with a click ok to close or whatever. Well it's completely black. Had to ctl+alt+del to get rid of it. Maybe get rid of the popup browser window that adverts after you close too, not a dialogue box, the browser window. Pops up in IE on my comp for some reason, and slows my stuff down till I remember its there.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So question, why is late registration longer?
Tournaments used to only have 12 levels of late reg, and now it's up to 15 levels.
Especially the games with 12 minute blinds that increase every-other level.

I Thought the Dev team was suppose to have addressed this?

Also, the blind schedule increases are backwards. Larger Tournaments should have the blinds schedule of the 100$ guaranteed tournaments. The structures were never this bad, and seem to have gotten worst.

I feel this needs to be addressed ASAP, and would like to hear from the Development team personally, so please forward this to them.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have an idea if or when ACR will re-institute freerolls from the various sites like CardsChat, BPC, Twitch TV, etc?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the table closing automatically something I can turn off in the settings? Also I just went back and opened the table to make some notes today. When I opened it none of my notes that were there while I was in the tournament showed up while adding a note. Will the new note show when I see that player again since I made it after being out?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Has anyone cashed out lately? Thinking about it, just checking to see if anyone has been able, or have you had problems?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep, and everyone else. I was wondering if ACR charges a fee to withdraw my money to bitcoin.

Also, I’m open to suggestions for a simple to use mobile bitcoin wallet. I want to use something other than Coinbase to withdraw to as I’ve been told they can close your Coinbase account if they suspect transfers to or from gambling sites.

I have used Coinbase to make deposits to ACR a few times without any issues, just don’t want to risk being banned from Coinbase.

I live in the USA, if that will help with your suggestions.

Thanks all!!!

Hello! We do not charge any fee for Bitcoin withdrawals. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So question, why is late registration longer?
Tournaments used to only have 12 levels of late reg, and now it's up to 15 levels.
Especially the games with 12 minute blinds that increase every-other level.

I Thought the Dev team was suppose to have addressed this?

Also, the blind schedule increases are backwards. Larger Tournaments should have the blinds schedule of the 100$ guaranteed tournaments. The structures were never this bad, and seem to have gotten worst.

I feel this needs to be addressed ASAP, and would like to hear from the Development team personally, so please forward this to them.

Apologies for the inconveniences, I sent your comment directly to the department in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone cashed out lately? Thinking about it, just checking to see if anyone has been able, or have you had problems?

Our cash outs and deposits are working fine. If you need help or have any questions let me know, Ill be more than glad to assist you.

P

prostock_55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats up with acr

Why is it taking so long for acr to get back to normal? Does anyone know if acr is doing away with there freerolls as all that seems to be working is there money games accept there 400 limited player venom step 1. Also can anyone tell me where to find my account number in acr as you can no longer use your user name to contact customer service at acr.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guy at my table just tilt shoved a hand after losing a big pot and I wanted to note that. Another thing I am unable to do now. Used to be able to go to the previous hand and note them there, but now it does not work.

This is the third message I have posted about noting issues and they haven't even been acknowledged.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Hungarian player, but I've never had a deposit. So I have no experience with the ACR site. Do you bet Hungarian players?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Guy at my table just tilt shoved a hand after losing a big pot and I wanted to note that. Another thing I am unable to do now. Used to be able to go to the previous hand and note them there, but now it does not work.

This is the third message I have posted about noting issues and they haven't even been acknowledged.
Yes, I agree. I used to make notes inside the hand re-player now I can't do that and if the player is busted, how am I supposed to make a note of that if I can't make a note in the hand re-player? I thought an upgrade should add features not delete them. Also Phil Nagy WPN CEO said during a twitch stream on Michael Loncar's channel that an option to switch to total Big Blinds instead of total chips for players at table would be in this software, it is not. ACR Rep can you bring this to the attention of whomever you have to, and possibly get something done? It has been weeks.

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have posted this question on several places in CardsChat and have yet to get an answer, so here goes another try.

Does anyone have an idea if or when ACR will re-institute freerolls from the various sites like CardsChat, BPC, Twitch TV, etc?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They are aware of this and they are working on hard to have everything fixed as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is it taking so long for acr to get back to normal? Does anyone know if acr is doing away with there freerolls as all that seems to be working is there money games accept there 400 limited player venom step 1. Also can anyone tell me where to find my account number in acr as you can no longer use your user name to contact customer service at acr.

Hello, our department in charge is still working on the Freerolls to have them back soon. You can find your screen name on the white bar where the Americas Cardroom small logo is located. (Lobby logged as...)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I agree. I used to make notes inside the hand re-player now I can't do that and if the player is busted, how am I supposed to make a note of that if I can't make a note in the hand re-player? I thought an upgrade should add features not delete them. Also Phil Nagy WPN CEO said during a twitch stream on Michael Loncar's channel that an option to switch to total Big Blinds instead of total chips for players at table would be in this software, it is not. ACR Rep can you bring this to the attention of whomever you have to, and possibly get something done? It has been weeks.

Hi smallfrie, I've sent your comment directly to the department in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.