Status
Not open for further replies.
Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Por favor, sea tan amable y vuelva a intentarlo. Si la dosis no funciona, comuníquese directamente con nuestro equipo de CS para que puedan ayudarlo con un restablecimiento manual.

Thank you very much for your reply. I have tried and again without success, I already sent an email to support.
Thank you.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I assume someone is aware of this, but there are two Venoms scheduled for the same day (16th), same time, both with people registered. That can't be right.
View attachment 248511

Last edited:
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the fact that the table closes when you are knocked out is becoming more of a problem with every game. I would like to take notes, especially when it is the last hand of the game, and the current setup force closes the table...

OH after the chance to gamble away my winnings of course!!

Notes deleted and making it hard to make more not very user friendly.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. This was written at the time I was speaking to George and he had sent silent for minutes. I was eventually transferred to a Tommy who sent me the authorization form. I sent it back and I received an email this morning that my account is certified.

Thank you for your diligence and apologies to you and the reps if I came out harsh. Was very frustrated by the initial lack of answers on the closed card.

@ACR_Rep

I take it back. I now tried to do a withdrawal (despite jumping through the original hoops) and now there is yet ANOTHER security block on my account.

This is not a good look on you all, for blocking again.

They are claiming I didn't send them the credit card copy. Like I told you all the first time, I CLOSED THAT CARD OUT. I CANT SEND YOU A COPY. I signed some other authorization form and sent to you all. i also received an email from someone saying the account was verified.

Can you take a look at this please?

username: awsum10

Last edited:
N

naddyone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, just wondering if you could maybe see if you guys might consider some dollar or even two dollar 90 max and 180 max sit and go's turbo's and regular games. I work like a lot of others. I don't know if it still is but that those were really popular back in the days b4 black friday. BTW I think you guys are doing great can't wait for the freerolls again

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Could you please let me know specific which window was it?
Sorry, it's the when it's your turn to act window. It was missing before, I made a comment earlier in the thread. You get so many I should have been more specific. The only bug it has now is when I have hit fold before it's my turn to act and I go to another window, it pops up still, lol.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for your reply. I have tried and again without success, I already sent an email to support.
Thank you.

It's a pleasure to assist you! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume someone is aware of this, but there are two Venoms scheduled for the same day (16th), same time, both with people registered. That can't be right.
View attachment 248511

Let me clarify this, the Venom tournament is sectioned in several days, you can check it here:

tMeRA1e.jpg

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi ACR Rep. Absolutely. I understand that the Venom is scheduled over several days. I was just pointing out that in the lobby, you will see TWO Venoms listed on SAME day and time as follows, which must be a mistake:

Tue 16 Jul, 13:00 The Venom $5,000,000 GTD-Day 1B (2 players registered)
Tue 16 Jul, 13:00 The Venom $5,000,000 GTD (83 Players registered)

View attachment 248635

Let me clarify this, the Venom tournament is sectioned in several days, you can check it here:

tMeRA1e.jpg

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep. Absolutely. I understand that the Venom is scheduled over several days. I was just pointing out that in the lobby, you will see TWO Venoms listed on SAME day and time as follows, which must be a mistake:

View attachment 248635

I'm checking this with the tournaments team. Soon as I have an update I will let you know.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bug is fixed on ACR now after emailing them. I had new software but I couldn't register for the venom freerolls. Always said announced or running and I never got register to any tournaments. Bug is all fixed now so I can try to make a run for a seat now. Good luck to all fighting for a seat in the venom tournaments.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just playing 7card stud Hilo. And the table froze.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bug is fixed on ACR now after emailing them. I had new software but I couldn't register for the venom freerolls. Always said announced or running and I never got register to any tournaments. Bug is all fixed now so I can try to make a run for a seat now. Good luck to all fighting for a seat in the venom tournaments.

I'm glad it was fixed. Please let me know if you need help or have any questions, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 248635

The Tue 16 Jul, 13:00 The Venom $5,000,000 GTD (83 Players registered) is our placeholder tournament. Before we did the software migration we only had this one but as you may know our Venom Tournament has several days so, we are creating all the corresponding dates so you guys can start to register on the day you want to play it and then the placeholder tournament will be removed. For players previously registered, we will be moving all of them the corresponding dates however you can register by yourself.

lignerant131

lignerant131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if ACR will ever be back like it was. I feel like my elite benefits or take back is not coming back. They say they are but it's been a month. I was just bout take advantage of perks for the first time and then gone. Can it really take a month to fix software

I have spent a lot money with u guys lately. Since your keeping track I know I'm past 750rp can I not get that bonus or trade 100 cp or whatever for $1. I know I'm past that. I have earned it

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Thursday June 20th from approximately 7:00 am-8:00 am ET. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

C

CB33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So what did the "security team" come back with?

I’m waiting on an answer to this also. This video was posted in Dec 18. I first seen it in April and emailed to security. playorleave is still active. I seen someone post on twitter yesterday asking about that account, not sure about the rest. It’s so easy to spot these bots in the cash games. There isn’t enough being done, you can’t blame players for lack of trust and thinking ACR doesn’t care. Like here, we’ll ban 30 bots so y’all will shut up and forget there is 250 more.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is ACR going to pay the past due rakeback that's owed to the players?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just playing 7card stud Hilo. And the table froze.
To be more clear. There were 4 or 5 of us playing. The game was frozen for all of us, but we could still chat. The room was frozen for all of us.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be more clear. There were 4 or 5 of us playing. The game was frozen for all of us, but we could still chat. The room was frozen for all of us.

Did you guys were able to finish the game?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you guys were able to finish the game?
No, not to my knowledge. We all chatted for like 5 min. One guy left and came back. Took us all a few minutes to realize it was frozen for all of us. I just left the room and played something else. Last night when I clicked on 7card Hilo, no tables showed up at all.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RAFFLE REMINDER!

There’s still time to join our #VenomContest and win a $2,650 ticket!​

Visit our Twitter account for more details.​

QAGB9NT.jpg

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WPN is the pits now,boring and lame. Whats up with letting all the cheaters back? They are on every table,again. stupid

C

CB33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So what did the "security team" come back with?

Apparently not quite what you would think.

They have taken care of this report and took the necessary measures.

Exactly what did they take care of?
What necessary measures were taken??

This KNOWN bot is still on WPN as of now.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• 7B38F37F-86BD-442D-B3BE-DD522C68221C.jpg
    7B38F37F-86BD-442D-B3BE-DD522C68221C.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.