Not open for further replies.
chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason I keep getting this one player at my table every single freeroll? Not once, twice, we're talking like 10 in a row over multiple days... It's far beyond the realm of probability. Is this happening to anyone? Maybe something with the seating algorithm going alphabetic or something? Strange

i have had the same problem , seems when a game starts i am always sitting with 1 or 2 players that i played against a day 2 days 3 days in a row , it never changes
You would think the odds of this happening wud be very few times and rare

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any ETA on freerolls other than the Venom 400's which fill up in about 5 minutes and then you wait for two hours to play?

Unfortunately I don't have it at the moment. Our tournaments team is working hard for having them back as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have had the same problem , seems when a game starts i am always sitting with 1 or 2 players that i played against a day 2 days 3 days in a row , it never changes
You would think the odds of this happening wud be very few times and rare

We are currently working on this, I apologize for all the inconveniences.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Acr Rep.

Had a couple of tourneys cancelled. I think ACR quickly refunded this, great thank you. Would it be possible to start showing refunds in financial history? If your unsure of your balance before you started a tournament it means needing to verify with support to verify although the live support is v good in this respect but in general just helps tallying profit and losses.

Although saying that cannot see any of the normal game transactions there although mainly been playing the step tournaments recently. Does this feature track tournament spending or just card transactions normally?

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello support. Tell me please, are you planning to create heads-up (cash) tables on micro-limits in your room? I really like this discipline, but I see only high limits in all poker rooms. In ACR, however, he is not available even for high limits. It's too bad that so little attention is paid to the discipline of heads-up.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No jackpot freeroll, none of the other speacial tornys I liked to play. The venom is full in 3 min and no freerolls either. Been a month of issues. Not looking good m8s. Been playing on intertops again, was nearly all on BCP. Any eta? Will the password tornys come back? Will the freerolls return? Maybe a mass email update? Sending us all an ad for WSOP event while so many issues are going on seems unwise. Sending us all an update on issues would be brilliant.

Looking forward to your reply,
C.

Hello,

Any eta? -No, unfortunately I don't have an ETA at the moment.

Will the password tornys come back? Yes they will for sure but I don't have the exact date we will have them.

Will the freerolls return? Maybe a mass email update? Yes, we will have the freerolls back but I don't have an ETA at the moment.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Acr Rep.

Had a couple of tourneys cancelled. I think ACR quickly refunded this, great thank you. Would it be possible to start showing refunds in financial history? If your unsure of your balance before you started a tournament it means needing to verify with support to verify although the live support is v good in this respect but in general just helps tallying profit and losses.

Although saying that cannot see any of the normal game transactions there although mainly been playing the step tournaments recently. Does this feature track tournament spending or just card transactions normally?

Hello! Everything is being track on our end, we are currently working on the display issue since you guys are not able to see the full data. We will have it fixed as soon as possible. I totally appreciate your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello support. Tell me please, are you planning to create heads-up (cash) tables on micro-limits in your room? I really like this discipline, but I see only high limits in all poker rooms. In ACR, however, he is not available even for high limits. It's too bad that so little attention is paid to the discipline of heads-up.

Thank you very much for your feedback, I send it directly to the Tournaments Team so they can have this into consideration.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Everything is being track on our end, we are currently working on the display issue since you guys are not able to see the full data. We will have it fixed as soon as possible. I totally appreciate your patience.

Thanks for your response, wasn't sure what we were meant to see but glad this is something being looked at.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your response, wasn't sure what we were meant to see but glad this is something being looked at.

As always, is a big pleasure to assist you! :)

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this just me , the venom step 1 fr's aren't showing for reg , their not showing at all until it starts , every 2 hrs.

WTF , The next venom fr starts in 1 hour 15 min , and it says announced with zero enrolled .But at midnight it will start just like the last 3 . I don't see how these are filling up, they don't even show until the game starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep

Would really like to know if we have any used Venom step tickets left once the Venom tournament starts whether or not we can use them on a later Venom tournament?

I checked with live support and they said they would expire but the tickets have a year expiration on them so it does not make much sense that they are not dated for the tournament. Some fellow cardchat members have said their is a second Venom tournament in the year in which case they would still be in date for that.

It would be great if you could clarify this, whether or not they can be used past this tournament for a second one later in the year? If not I sure make sure I will try and get rid of them all by this one!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep

Would really like to know if we have any used Venom step tickets left once the Venom tournament starts whether or not we can use them on a later Venom tournament?

I checked with live support and they said they would expire but the tickets have a year expiration on them so it does not make much sense that they are not dated for the tournament. Some fellow cardchat members have said their is a second Venom tournament in the year in which case they would still be in date for that.

It would be great if you could clarify this, whether or not they can be used past this tournament for a second one later in the year? If not I sure make sure I will try and get rid of them all by this one!

Hello!

Let me clarify this with 2 bullets we have on our T&Cs of our Venom promotion,

-If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.

-Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.

You can check the full information here

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been scrolling around looking for the latest 'Blitz' update. Is it up, and it is only me not seeing the tables in the lobby for some reason?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been scrolling around looking for the latest 'Blitz' update. Is it up, and it is only me not seeing the tables in the lobby for some reason?

Hello, I wish I could provide you an ETA, however I don't have it at the moment. Our team in charge is currently working on it to have them back as soon as possible.

D

donker1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this just me , the venom step 1 fr's aren't showing for reg , their not showing at all until it starts , every 2 hrs.

WTF , The next venom fr starts in 1 hour 15 min , and it says announced with zero enrolled .But at midnight it will start just like the last 3 . I don't see how these are filling up, they don't even show until the game starts.
seems they have changed the opening of registration to 15 min before start time?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please work on the pop up feature!!

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the rewards coming back??

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are the rewards coming back??

I wish I could provide you an exact time frame, however I don't have it at the moment. Rest assured that all your rewards poinst are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed the Financial History tab still is not showing anything other than the balance transfer to the new client.

I have played a few of the spin and get in games, cheaply I might add, and earned entry into some low buy-in tournys.

Those transactions are not appearing, nor the total amount I spent playing the spinner contributed to the tournament.

Plus game history tab is down again. Please add these things to the list of fixes, ASAP.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Combat Points

I know there is a lot going on with new updates ect., however have 1 question.

Will our combat points ever come back so we can cash these out into cash?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Problem or Computer Problem

ACR went to update, and after auto downloading the new file it wen to install and said that the hand history file could not be created because I did not have access. Therefore the udate could not be completed. Apparently I need to correct this problem before the App can be updated. I tried downloading ACR all over again and this changed nothing. What do I need to do in order to get things right?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try This ....

ACR went to update, and after auto downloading the new file it wen to install and said that the hand history file could not be created because I did not have access. Therefore the udate could not be completed. Apparently I need to correct this problem before the app can be updated. I tried downloading ACR all over again and this changed nothing. What do I need to do in order to get things right?

Might want to check your antivirus program. Others have had the same issue, and it's usually the virus protection blocking the update.
If you temporarily disable, or change user access, for the antivirus program that might work.:cool:

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

Let me clarify this with 2 bullets we have on our T&Cs of our Venom promotion,

-If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the July 21st Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.

-Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.

You can check the full information here

Hi ACR Rep

Thank you for the link and the explanation. At the moment I still have not qualified for the main tournament. So I have about 11 step tickets at various step levels. They all have a year expire and what I am unsure about is whether or not there would be the another Venom tournament within a year these could be used on? If it is only once a year then these are going to expire before the next one and I will try and make sure I use them all before this event (which is the idea anyway but as they are on demand it is difficult to schedule these in).

Many thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.