Not open for further replies.
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way they can get their shit together first-and not lose Rakeback, and have blitz work, and not end tournaments while you have already cashed, and not refund? Before adding shit to a breaking plate?

So, you would have seen my full post had they not deleted it. Obviously they will need to stabilize before adding anything, that doesn’t stop me for asking for things of value to me to be added while the stabilization process is underway.

1. You’re not losing Rakeback, Rakeback is being calculated just not showing currently.

2.Blitz will be available once the software is stabilized as stated by the rep MULTIPLE times throughout this thread.

3. Sorry they have ended tournies without refunding you, this has not happened to me. I played a tournament yesterday and cashed and was paid accordingly.

So all that being said I think it’s perfectly fine for me to add suggestions to the so called “breaking plate” because I feel like once it stabilizes it will be better than it was and hopefully with the addition of the better tournaments will be EVEN better still.

W

whateveritis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please let me know which antivirus are you using, which OS system you have and which default browser do you have so that I can assist.
I do not have antivirus other than the default setting. MacOS Mojave, Chrome.
Though, I switched to another laptop with the same setting and everything is just fine. So no problem right now.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have antivirus other than the default setting. MacOS Mojave, Chrome.
Though, I switched to another laptop with the same setting and everything is just fine. So no problem right now.

Understood. Let me know if you need help or have any questions so that I can assist you!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will player's notes transfer? Or do we start over with notes on villains?

Thanks.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rebuild

Will player's notes transfer? Or do we start over with notes on villains?

Thanks.

Unfortunately notes will have to be rebuilt, unless they add support to import player notes form previous version. ( BIG HINT )

Also I have noticed that in the Cashiers page the tabs for Game History and Transaction History aren't working.
After choosing different or even current date(s) and pressing the submit button, nothing happens. ( HINT: bug to FIX ):ciao:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately notes will have to be rebuilt, unless they add support to import player notes form previous version. ( BIG HINT )

Also I have noticed that in the Cashiers page the tabs for Game History and Transaction History aren't working.
After choosing different or even current date(s) and pressing the submit button, nothing happens. ( HINT: bug to FIX ):ciao:

We are currently working on Game history and Financial history to get it fixed as soon as possible.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@ACRRep - I am having extreme difficulty in making a withdrawal from ACR. I am trying to certify my account and they are requesting documents.

I sent them the documents I had - ID and Utility Bill, however they are saying they need a copy of my credit card.

For one, the funds I am withdrawing did not come from a credit card deposit - so why is that needed?

Two - this account is closed so I cannot send you a copy of that card.

The rep I am dealing with on chat - "George R" isn't being helpful.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suspicious Activity

Hi ACR rep

Would be grateful if you could look into this. I was playing the 11am Venom step 1 today and saw 3 accounts playing from the same country with the same name except for an extra digit tagged onto the end. To me it looked like someone was playing several accounts to win tickets which would give a massive advantage and is effectively collusion. One of these accounts knocked me out repeatedly calling with a poor hand but if you have multiple sessions you can take ridiculous risks.

I may have this completely wrong but this looks highly suspicious in a 400 player tournament to see 3 accounts named the following:-

maxon1973
maxon197311
Maxon19731111

This is one drawback of Cryto currencies too as it is easier for you guys to validate the player with bank accounts.

It would be good to know what is going on with this as it really does not look right and if other cardchat members notice this account appearing again like this it would be good to let ACR know.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 74
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACRRep - I am having extreme difficulty in making a withdrawal from ACR. I am trying to certify my account and they are requesting documents.

I sent them the documents I had - ID and Utility Bill, however they are saying they need a copy of my credit card.

For one, the funds I am withdrawing did not come from a credit card deposit - so why is that needed?

Two - this account is closed so I cannot send you a copy of that card.

The rep I am dealing with on chat - "George R" isn't being helpful.

I apologize for the late reply.

"For one, the funds I am withdrawing did not come from a credit card deposit - so why is that needed?" -This is a normal security procedure that they requested you the credit card you used for deposit. You can check the requirements here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

"Two - this account is closed so I cannot send you a copy of that card." -Please let them know in the email so they can send you the right procedures for this matter.

"The rep I am dealing with on chat - "George R" isn't being helpful." -I'm really sorry about this. I sent this directly to the Supervisor in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep

Would be grateful if you could look into this. I was playing the 11am Venom step 1 today and saw 3 accounts playing from the same country with the same name except for an extra digit tagged onto the end. To me it looked like someone was playing several accounts to win tickets which would give a massive advantage and is effectively collusion. One of these accounts knocked me out repeatedly calling with a poor hand but if you have multiple sessions you can take ridiculous risks.

I may have this completely wrong but this looks highly suspicious in a 400 player tournament to see 3 accounts named the following:-

maxon1973
maxon197311
Maxon19731111

This is one drawback of Cryto currencies too as it is easier for you guys to validate the player with bank accounts.

It would be good to know what is going on with this as it really does not look right and if other cardchat members notice this account appearing again like this it would be good to let ACR know.

Thank you very much for the security report. Please be so kind and send it directly to security@americascardroom.eu so they can take a look into this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just installed ACR but I dont see any freerolls listed other than venom no games listed under private

We are still working on them. We will add them as soon as possible.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why u don't have an Android software? i need to play there but i don't have destock right know for technical reason

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I reported a similar situation to security a few days before the software update but didn't post here. Two accounts with similar names except for extra digits in the same city (not the ones you mentioned). Haven't seen them since. In one freeroll, both accounts were playing at the same table with me. In others, I noticed that when one would bust, the other would immediately register. And they busted me with garbage hands a few times. I took screenshots of tables and lobbies and sent to security.

The temptation is too great to, if they bust out on one account, to just log in with another. If they can do it in the steps, they can do it in the Venom itself, giving themselves multiple chance at $1M.

I understand the need to have multiple skins on the network perhaps in different regions or markets, but IMHO, WPN should only allow one account on the network per individual, which would put an end to this nonsense.

Hi ACR rep

maxon1973
maxon197311
Maxon19731111

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep

maxon1973
maxon197311
Maxon19731111

Those look nothing alike. Just kidding, amazing they can not be a little more creative.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why u don't have an Android software? i need to play there but i don't have destock right know for technical reason

Actually we have our Web version. You just need to open the following link on your phone: https://www.americascardroom.eu/ click on play on mobile and then log in with your credentials. At the moment we just have Jackpots but, we will include more games very soon.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those look nothing alike. Just kidding, amazing they can not be a little more creative.

I know, ridiculous right? If they had any brains they would have used different names.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I reported a similar situation to security a few days before the software update but didn't post here. Two accounts with similar names except for extra digits in the same city (not the ones you mentioned). Haven't seen them since. In one freeroll, both accounts were playing at the same table with me. In others, I noticed that when one would bust, the other would immediately register. And they busted me with garbage hands a few times. I took screenshots of tables and lobbies and sent to security.

The temptation is too great to, if they bust out on one account, to just log in with another. If they can do it in the steps, they can do it in the Venom itself, giving themselves multiple chance at $1M.

I understand the need to have multiple skins on the network perhaps in different regions or markets, but IMHO, WPN should only allow one account on the network per individual, which would put an end to this nonsense.

I will be getting onto their security with the link the ACR rep has provided.

This looks quite obvious to me, but if they used different names you would never know!

It gives them a massive advantage as theoretically they could knock out 3x the opponents, chip dump, cooperative plays (albeit with themselves) and many more chances to qualify.

I am sure their security will look into it. The problem is how do you police this if you do not link the account to a bank card? At least the payee should theoretically should be the same name in the poker account. With Crypto all the site will see are random different addresses. It seems as though their is not a credential validation. I am sure they monitor IPs but people can get round this.

Well in a game at the mo, but will get this to their security some time tonight!

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know, ridiculous right? If they had any brains they would have used different names.

Nah, they're triplets.

:frown::frown::frown:

The guy probably has an account at True , Black Chip and Ya.

Last edited:
S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize for the late reply.

"For one, the funds I am withdrawing did not come from a credit card deposit - so why is that needed?" -This is a normal security procedure that they requested you the credit card you used for deposit. You can check the requirements here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

"Two - this account is closed so I cannot send you a copy of that card." -Please let them know in the email so they can send you the right procedures for this matter.

"The rep I am dealing with on chat - "George R" isn't being helpful." -I'm really sorry about this. I sent this directly to the Supervisor in charge.

Thank you. This was written at the time I was speaking to George and he had sent silent for minutes. I was eventually transferred to a Tommy who sent me the authorization form. I sent it back and I received an email this morning that my account is certified.

Thank you for your diligence and apologies to you and the reps if I came out harsh. Was very frustrated by the initial lack of answers on the closed card.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nah, they're triplets.

:frown::frown::frown:

The guy probably has an account at True , Black Chip and Ya.

Most name their triplets differently, less confusion ;)

Not sure if its same skin or different, could be either but reported it to the security now.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't understand how your software can't do a better job of balancing when opening a new table when there are that many players left in a tournament. Am I just missing something?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that, and the small info text.....

I don't understand how your software can't do a better job of balancing when opening a new table when there are that many players left in a tournament. Am I just missing something?

yea I've noticed this too.
They can also work on that text in the info tab you have displayed.
it's too small, and really you don't need to know how many will be paid till after late reg is done.:heeeellll

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason I keep getting this one player at my table every single freeroll? Not once, twice, we're talking like 10 in a row over multiple days... It's far beyond the realm of probability. Is this happening to anyone? Maybe something with the seating algorithm going alphabetic or something? Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.