belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've noticed others comment in this thread about the lack of game window pop up when action is on you. I've found a temporary kinda lame work around but it works. Turn your sounds back on, uncheck all the boxes but action on your turn sound. At least I know when it's my turn to act now without multiple sit outs :)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hi ACR Rep :)

I have 2 questions:

1. Finished in 5th place on May 5th in CC 100$ added freeroll, but still did not received the added price (10$). I know it takes time, and probably the recent update has something to deal with, but I will be thankful to learn if I am the only one missing the outpay?

2. Before the ACR update, I had some points accumulated, but now they are gone?

ACR I.D.: Dejangee

mad_bad

mad_bad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait too see my points revards, soon sa posibile.
May be this month or when!?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason I keep getting this one player at my table every single freeroll? Not once, twice, we're talking like 10 in a row over multiple days... It's far beyond the realm of probability. Is this happening to anyone? Maybe something with the seating algorithm going alphabetic or something? Strange

I do seem to keeps getting reseated with the same group of players. Suppose at least I have info on them although one of them is a perma caller, shoves wide and I would rather not be flipping with him so often.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know how to disable the tournament announcements that pop up on the tournament tables?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand how your software can't do a better job of balancing when opening a new table when there are that many players left in a tournament. Am I just missing something?

Hello smallfrie, I've sent it directly to the development team so they can take a look on this matter.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea I've noticed this too.
They can also work on that text in the info tab you have displayed.
it's too small, and really you don't need to know how many will be paid till after late reg is done.:heeeellll
I also sent this one to the development team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have 2 questions:

1. Finished in 5th place on May 5th in CC 100$ added freeroll, but still did not received the added price (10$). I know it takes time, and probably the recent update has something to deal with, but I will be thankful to learn if I am the only one missing the outpay?

2. Before the ACR update, I had some points accumulated, but now they are gone?

ACR I.D.: Dejangee

Hello!

"1. Finished in 5th place on May 5th in CC 100$ added freeroll, but still did not received the added price (10$). I know it takes time, and probably the recent update has something to deal with, but I will be thankful to learn if I am the only one missing the outpay?" -Do you still need help for this one? If so, provide me your screen name by DM explaining the case (Just copy and paste this explanation on the message).

2. Before the ACR update, I had some points accumulated, but now they are gone? -Rest assured that all your rakeback or VIP points and bonus points (if you recently have one) are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait too see my points revards, soon sa posibile.
May be this month or when!?

Hi, unfortunately there's no ETA at the moment.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Do you mean the $3.30 buy-in $100 added? It is my understanding that the added prizes are paid by CardsChat via player-to-player transfer, not by ACR. You should ask a mod. In the thread for this event it says the following (linked here #1):

The $100 added will have to be manually paid - it will be in your account within approximately 1-4 weeks. (Could take longer when during holidays etc so don't play these games if you expect the money added to be paid out quickly).

This is how it will pay out:

1st - $30
2nd - $25
3rd - $20
4th - $15
5th - $10

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it correct that after the maintenance for out cashier to have an error?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So with this whole update , How are these venom tickets going to work? I have a step 2 ticket but it doesn't seem that there are any tourneys involving the step 2 ticket? what happens when the venom is over is it essentially my fault for not playing in any of the step 2s earlier? or do we just get money for leftover tickets or are they transferable to other tickets after the venom?Also I am getting an error code now when I click on the cashier button

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So with this whole update , How are these venom tickets going to work? I have a step 2 ticket but it doesn't seem that there are any tourneys involving the step 2 ticket? what happens when the venom is over is it essentially my fault for not playing in any of the step 2s earlier? or do we just get money for leftover tickets or are they transferable to other tickets after the venom?Also I am getting an error code now when I click on the cashier button

Seems like they're doing some maintenance right now. Still I see Step 2's registering. They run On Demand. The step tickets are good for a year so I assume we'll be able to use them in future. Can ACR Rep confirm this?
View attachment 247843

Last edited:
F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like they're doing some maintenance right now. Still I see Step 2's registering. They run On Demand. The step tickets are good for a year so I assume we'll be able to use them in future. Can ACR Rep confirm this?
View attachment 247843

Ever since the they started the update I can see the ticket but I don't see any of the events , like at all. Even searching in the tourney section Nothing came up. Thought it was originally because of the maintenance but now its confusing me lol

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMPORTANT: The poker client will be soon taken down for maintenance for a period of approximately 20 minutes.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you mean the $3.30 buy-in $100 added? It is my understanding that the added prizes are paid by CardsChat via player-to-player transfer, not by ACR. You should ask a mod. In the thread for this event it says the following (linked here #1):

The $100 added will have to be manually paid - it will be in your account within approximately 1-4 weeks. (Could take longer when during holidays etc so don't play these games if you expect the money added to be paid out quickly).

This is how it will pay out:

1st - $30
2nd - $25
3rd - $20
4th - $15
5th - $10

Exactly the same tourney, but I was told by our Mods that the transfers have being done by ACR manually. I am still new at ACR, and was not sure about this specific, but I was confirmed that :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys this is exclusive for Social Media Channels, however I invite you to join the fun! This might be quit interesting for you guys :) :

CLICK HERE

ZByYD0Z.jpg

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twice today was in a 1.50 +15 SNG and it got suspended with 2 gone first one i only got 1.47 back hoping this one i get atleast my 1.50 back this time. how are 2 people gone and i only get 1.47 back of 1.50 buyin? WOW

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not quite sure how the tournament refunds work.. I was in a $1.10 on demand turbo and fired multiple buy ins and it popped up the message saying we will have to suspend the tournament in 15 min, everyone started going all in, so I figured we all just get our money back and I shoved as well and busted. I Never received a message about the tourney getting canceled and never received a refund. Once the update was over I hopped into the $11.00 2k gtd 8 max and the same thing happened except this time it said since we have to cancel before late reg is over we will be issuing refunds. then afterwards it sent me a separate message with the tourney ID and gave me the refund... so why did it do this two separate ways? And pay me for one and not for the other...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
twice today was in a 1.50 +15 SNG and it got suspended with 2 gone first one i only got 1.47 back hoping this one i get atleast my 1.50 back this time. how are 2 people gone and i only get 1.47 back of 1.50 buyin? WOW

I'm checking this with the department in charge, please allow me a moment.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not quite sure how the tournament refunds work.. I was in a $1.10 on demand turbo and fired multiple buy ins and it popped up the message saying we will have to suspend the tournament in 15 min, everyone started going all in, so I figured we all just get our money back and I shoved as well and busted. I Never received a message about the tourney getting canceled and never received a refund. Once the update was over I hopped into the $11.00 2k gtd 8 max and the same thing happened except this time it said since we have to cancel before late reg is over we will be issuing refunds. then afterwards it sent me a separate message with the tourney ID and gave me the refund... so why did it do this two separate ways? And pay me for one and not for the other...

Could you please let me know the specific date you played the $1.10 on demand turbo so that I can provide you the right information about this case.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please let me know the specific date you played the $1.10 on demand turbo so that I can provide you the right information about this case.

Earlier today.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope these bugs get worked out soon. I don't even bother logging on, unless I can expect to play without interruptions in games,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earlier today.

When a tourney is cancelled players are refunded automatically by the system, according to our Tournament Rules. Unfortunately during the early stages of the migration refunds had to be done manually. Refund has been credited! It's a pleasure to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.