Not open for further replies.
D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might want to check your antivirus program. Others have had the same issue, and it's usually the virus protection blocking the update.
If you temporarily disable, or change user access, for the antivirus program that might work.:cool:
Thank you, this was exactly the problem. All better now! Good looks.

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have tried to modify my password, because I have forgotten it, but when I finish the process indicated in the email sent from the support, I try again to enter and do not access, it does not recognize the new password. What would be the reason?

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank god for cardschat. I read this last page of updates and what I dont understand is why this update/maintenance is taking so long.
Another question; i been reading some really negative comments about acr being a crooked site lately, which is far different than what others have said in the past. Did something happen to create this sentiment?

D

donker1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see a volume control in the sound preferences.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would also like to know when the free $ 10.00 and the free cards chat will be back?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You should be able to adjust that through your own volume settings?
Also, thanks ACR, trying a game this morning and the window pops up again :)

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

Can you explain what might be happening in this video? It's a little concerning and definitely impacts gameplay.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

Can you explain what might be happening in this video? It's a little concerning and definitely impacts gameplay.

Wow that is worrying, that's part of the reason I stick to multi-table tournaments. Looks quite blatant. I just had a hand where one player on the bubble in a sat shoves, only costs the big blind 15 chips to call in a pot of 2,032 and he had 4,500 chips and fold. Checked nationality when saw it and both were Ukranian. Looked like a chip dump and both got through in the end. I need to forward it ACR's security to look at. Getting 135-1 pot odds to call and end the tournament for 15 chips? Both got through.

I would have thought the algorithms in cash tables though would pick up the same players repeatedly appearing together? Make sure you contact their security too.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWoeDTp5lrU

I know what i see. one at table til u join and same people flock to it instantly as soon as u sit down. None of them are there til u sit down then its instant full with same people. Doesnt look good to me at all.
you even have table open for a few each time and its instant as soon as u click take seat and amount to sit with

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what i see. one at table til u join and same people flock to it instantly as soon as u sit down. None of them are there til u sit down then its instant full with same people. Doesnt look good to me at all.
you even have table open for a few each time and its instant as soon as u click take seat and amount to sit with

Yea I've seen it at PLO 25 for crying out loud. Looked online and sure enough people have same concern.

D

donker1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing music I want to adjust the game's volume relative to the master volume.

S

Simplex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any word on when rakeback reporting will be fixed?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed that when playing 7 card, if I check the raise button ahead of time, it doesn't do it. Box might as well not even be there.

Any updates on when rakeback will be in place again? Or transaction history?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont know if i should as here or not. Asked in main chat and no one knows.

If i have a step ticket and register then unregister do i get the value in my account or a ticket back? I currently have a6 ticket, 15 ticket and a 50 ticket

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed the Financial History tab still is not showing anything other than the balance transfer to the new client.

I have played a few of the spin and get in games, cheaply I might add, and earned entry into some low buy-in tournys.

Those transactions are not appearing, nor the total amount I spent playing the spinner contributed to the tournament.

Plus game history tab is down again. Please add these things to the list of fixes, ASAP.

We are currently working on it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know there is a lot going on with new updates ect., however have 1 question.

Will our combat points ever come back so we can cash these out into cash?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

Rest assured that all your points are currently being calculated correctly and will be paid retroactively. You will see them in your poker account balance once our application is stable.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have tried to modify my password, because I have forgotten it, but when I finish the process indicated in the email sent from the support, I try again to enter and do not access, it does not recognize the new password. What would be the reason?

Please be so kind and retry. If it dose not work, please contact directly with our CS team so they can help you with a manual reset.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you for the feedback, I sent it directly to our Development team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Could you please let me know specific which window was it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any word on when rakeback reporting will be fixed?

Hi, I wish I could provide you an ETA however, I don't have it at the moment. Our Development team is working on it to have it back as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed that when playing 7 card, if I check the raise button ahead of time, it doesn't do it. Box might as well not even be there.

Any updates on when rakeback will be in place again? Or transaction history?

Our Development team is already aware of this and is currently working on it. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA at the moment however I can assure you it will be back soon.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When will rewards tab be working again? Any time frame? Live chat said this week sometime?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont know if i should as here or not. Asked in main chat and no one knows.

If i have a step ticket and register then unregister do i get the value in my account or a ticket back? I currently have a6 ticket, 15 ticket and a 50 ticket

Hello! You will get the ticket back.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I already sent it to the Security department, they are checking on it.

Thank you. Thank you for forwarding to the "security department".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.