A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news!

We’ve added dates for when payments will be made to Beast and Sit & Crush race winners.

If you’ve ranked on either leaderboard over the last six weeks or so, you can find out exactly when you can expect to see cash in your account.

Go here

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Yeah ..... I also think the same my friend .... the freerolls will come back after "Big Venom tourney". everything indicates that his only priority at this moment is that tournament ...!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seems to be a bug that happens when you click fold right when the timer hits zero. The red buttons go away, but the extra time will then run completely out and sit you out. I had it happen for the second time tonight. It ran my full sixty seconds off after I hit fold.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rake back

when will we be able to see and access our rakeback? Is it even still being calculated?
-Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seems to be a bug that happens when you click fold right when the timer hits zero. The red buttons go away, but the extra time will then run completely out and sit you out. I had it happen for the second time tonight. It ran my full sixty seconds off after I hit fold.

This has been fixed today! Apologies for the inconveniences.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when will we be able to see and access our rakeback? Is it even still being calculated?
-Thanks

I don't have an ETA at the moment, however all the rakeback payments are going to be process on July 2nd.

B

Bad Pete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know how to disable the tournament announcements that pop up on the tournament tables?
^^^^^
This would be great! But, I do understand it's internal advertising and probably not going away. Maybe they could move it up to the top of the window in a flashy banner, more like a header. An RSS scrolling across the top or bottom would be cool. I have troubles when the announcements pop up and cover up the amount of money in the pot, especially in a Turbo situation. Many times I have had the choice to either let myself get timed out and fold, or take a major risk and guess as to what's in the pot. Hopefully this isn't considered a whiny complaint, just a UI suggestion. :wavey:

B

Bad Pete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing music I want to adjust the game's volume relative to the master volume.
I'm assuming you are using Windows OS. Right click the volume icon and you should get a menu with an option for Volume Mixer. Those words or something similar should be on most, if not all, Windows computers. The volume mixer will allow you to independently change the volume of multiple browsers and whatever applications you have running.

View attachment 249494

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RAFFLE REMINDER!

Don’t miss out on the chance to win a $2,650 ticket!

Visit our Twitter account for more details.

@ACR_POKER #Venom #Poker #WisdomWednesday

LNp38om.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Thursday June 27th from approximately 6:50 am - 7:45 am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

GQpL8jW.jpg

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom

RAFFLE REMINDER!

Don’t miss out on the chance to win a $2,650 ticket!

Visit our Twitter account for more details.

@ACR_POKER #Venom #Poker #WisdomWednesday

LNp38om.jpg
Venom,the tournament where all the cheaters advance. I wonder if these crooked players actually get to withdraw the money they cheated for,if so Im gonna figure this whole cheating bs thing out and start doing it myself. They are everywhere & the site doesn't seem to mind they are here:dancing2:

mad_bad

mad_bad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oki will be waiting for 2nd July to see fpp and rakae back but do you calculate all moutns while acr doesn't work??

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^^^
This would be great! But, I do understand it's internal advertising and probably not going away. Maybe they could move it up to the top of the window in a flashy banner, more like a header. An RSS scrolling across the top or bottom would be cool. I have troubles when the announcements pop up and cover up the amount of money in the pot, especially in a Turbo situation. Many times I have had the choice to either let myself get timed out and fold, or take a major risk and guess as to what's in the pot. Hopefully this isn't considered a whiny complaint, just a UI suggestion. :wavey:

Five weeks into this disaster ACR can't even fix the terrible table graphics and cumbersome bet sizing buttons so I don't have any expectations that they will stop the blaring tournament announcements covering the cards and bets.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^^^^^

Hello! I've sent your suggestion to the department in charge.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
latest updated failed for some reason, have been having increasing memory issues over the last week. Tables resets when loading the previous hand window. Randomly tells me that there is a memory shortage and needs to reload the table. Now I can't even get through the unpacking of the new update. I'm sure this is a bigger issue on my end (my computer) but these are issues I didn't not have before. Going to give ACR another break so I don't rant and rave but will keep an eye on the forum to see whats going on.

C

Chip$hark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is can I change my nickname once my account is created on ACR?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR, is my question that Hungarian players are open and have no deposit and payout risk?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
latest updated failed for some reason, have been having increasing memory issues over the last week. Tables resets when loading the previous hand window. Randomly tells me that there is a memory shortage and needs to reload the table. Now I can't even get through the unpacking of the new update. I'm sure this is a bigger issue on my end (my computer) but these are issues I didn't not have before. Going to give ACR another break so I don't rant and rave but will keep an eye on the forum to see whats going on.

Could you please be so kind and take a screenshot of the message you are getting so that I can send it to the department in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question is can I change my nickname once my account is created on ACR?

Hello! Unfortunately that option is not allowed. I would highly recommend you before creating the account, make sure you feel identify with it so you will not have any issues on the future.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR, is my question that Hungarian players are open and have no deposit and payout risk?

Players from Hungary are totally welcome to play on our site without any issues.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VENOM Ticket Market Place

What is the 'Venom Ticket Marketplace'? And, how does it work? Where is it found on ACR?
(If someone is reading this and doesn't know what I am referring to, it is where you can sell Venom tickets at current market value)

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want to play more on ACR but I do not Yet have an account. My question is whether there is the opportunity to pay in with pay safe card or not.:hmmmm2::confused:

I want to make an account ant want to know exactly the deposit payments for germany. Can somebody help me?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My time bank is 20 seconds, why do some players have a 90 second time bank?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! When will the freeroll tournaments be available again?

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea when the sports book will be back on my mobile device?

Status
Not open for further replies.