Not open for further replies.
D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel kind of bad for saying this since I generally enjoy playing on ACR, but it's ridiculous how long it has taken for them to bring back private games like the CC freerolls. It has been very frustrating.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please be so kind and take a screenshot of the error message or messages you are getting so that I can check this with the department in charge.

A newer updated must have been issued because it unpacked just fine when I tried to get you the screenshot. Will keep you updated if I have any further issues.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's it been, 2 months since ACR was up like it used to be. I don't understand a site with a good reputation being out of comission this long. Very disappointing.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is not the only site that had problems this month or yes

S

Simplex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play cash games at your site. I've noticed when a guy busts out and is sat out, he never is removed regardless of how long he sits out.

I've sat out a few times, with money on the table, and been removed for taking too long to get back. Which is ridiculous in comparison to the felted guy.

Some people who bust out intentionally tie up a seat, out of spite, with no intention of rebuying.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whining

LOL It's not ACR it's CC , they deleted mine too , when i called you a whiner:D

I'll tell ya I've been ripped off twice now on this bs WPN site. Once for almost $300 over the so called DDOS attacks,gave it another shot and now all this BS. Still waiting for money and took all my points and everything so you would be whining to:bike::thefinger

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A newer updated must have been issued because it unpacked just fine when I tried to get you the screenshot. Will keep you updated if I have any further issues.

Understood, thank you for letting me know.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I mainly play cash games at your site. I've noticed when a guy busts out and is sat out, he never is removed regardless of how long he sits out.

I've sat out a few times, with money on the table, and been removed for taking too long to get back. Which is ridiculous in comparison to the felted guy.

Some people who bust out intentionally tie up a seat, out of spite, with no intention of rebuying.

I've noticed this too. I get removed but some people just sit there forever.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the freerolls coming back?

J

JMongz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m able to open the software but unable to log in, freezes and unable to do anything. Any ideas?
Also, is paypal supported withdrawals? TIA

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Understood, thank you for letting me know.

Today I got a message saying that i was logging in from a new device and I needed to verify my account. Same device for two years so I tried again and it let me log in. I did get the verification email but the link had expired. Is this something I need to worry about?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I'm in a tournament and the BB is short and can't complete their BB.

I min raise and instead of my raise being two Big Blinds, it is one BB plus the incomplete BB amount.

Ex. blinds are 150/300 but the BB only has 75. I min raise and the bet is 375 - it should be 600.

Thanks.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are the skins affiliated with ACR, Blackchip and True ever going to be up with all the same games again?

S

Seth G

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR 10 dollar on demand free rolls?

So I have played the freerolls on your site before however I have been unable to locate any of your 10 dollar on demand freerolls. Have you stopped offering them. If so why please.

P.S. If you have not removed them please explain how to locate them, thank you.

T

ToTheBracelet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading one or two replies above you should help you out.

So I have played the freerolls on your site before however I have been unable to locate any of your 10 dollar on demand freerolls. Have you stopped offering them. If so why please.

P.S. If you have not removed them please explain how to locate them, thank you.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Good time of day, ACR Rep. I have the following question for you: On my laptop for about 2 years, as installed software ACR and BCP, they have always been updated when a new update appears, but in recent days I can’t just update them there is no server connection . Why is this happening and how can I update them? Just in case I post a screenshot, with my problem of connecting and updating.

v29dWWOIZqDxxm.jpg
DmB1NNJTJBpbNr.jpg
:eek: :confused:

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello again, dear ACR Rep. As you advised me, I reinstalled the ACR client program, the installation was successful and it started successfully. Software version should be 1.17.82 right? And one more question: do you have to download the ACR and BCP client programs by clicking on the link from our CardsChat forum or not? :confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello again, dear ACR Rep. As you advised me, I reinstalled the ACR client program, the installation was successful and it started successfully. Software version should be 1.17.82 right? And one more question: do you have to download the ACR and BCP client programs by clicking on the link from our CardsChat forum or not? :confused:

Software version should be 1.17.82 right? / Yes, you should have the latest version of the client.

do you have to download the ACR and BCP client programs by clicking on the link from our CardsChat forum or not? / Would be better if you download it from the CardsChat forum link as they have exclusive offers for the Cardschat members.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Software version should be 1.17.82 right? / Yes, you should have the latest version of the client.

do you have to download the ACR and BCP client programs by clicking on the link from our CardsChat forum or not? / Would be better if you download it from the CardsChat forum link as they have exclusive offers for the Cardschat members.

Thank you for your complete and comprehensive answer to me and for your help. :adore: :p

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Hold'em, PLO, and various tournament structures. I like to play in freerolls as I participate in the other venues. But your freeroll choices are dismal at best. Even though I like ACR I find myself going to other poker rooms that I like less simply because there are more freeroll options. Get it back to the way it used to be, or close to it. ACR is my last option until you guys get your ducks in a row.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your complete and comprehensive answer to me and for your help. :adore: :p

It was a pleasure to clarify all your concerns :icon_thum Let me know if you require further assistance, and wish you the best of luck at the tables :rock:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Hold'em, PLO, and various tournament structures. I like to play in freerolls as I participate in the other venues. But your freeroll choices are dismal at best. Even though I like ACR I find myself going to other poker rooms that I like less simply because there are more freeroll options. Get it back to the way it used to be, or close to it. ACR is my last option until you guys get your ducks in a row.

Yes I totally understand what do you mean, and rest assure we are working hard to create the best experience for all our players, cannot tell you an ETA when private freerolls will be up and running, but rest assure your comment will be addressed by the tournaments team, thanks for your patience.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please tell me in the course of the game in the lobby I do not see the function of returning the previous round of bidding which does not allow me to take notes on the player I need

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Venom...freeroll

This tournament currently suspended by the host. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.