Not open for further replies.
kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about acr

I would like to know when are you guys going to have the free rolls back up. Are the free rolls and the private games back up before the venom is over with.

The venom step 1 free rolls since the venom is almost over instead paying the top 40 why don't you go back to where it was when the top 113 people got a ticket to the step 2.

the 10 dollar free rolls on demand if there is no cap on the free rolls i think they need to be turbo. will you guys throw some ten dollar PLO and maybe some PLO H/L make these free rolls turbo has well.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom $600 Step 6/6 have been running Sundays at 15:00 with 50 tickets guaranteed to the main event.

There is one scheduled this Sunday 14th July. Is this the last one or will there be one on the 21st?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls need to be back up, capped at 600 players, with the ten min blind levels structured as the 50$ ( 10 cent but-in ) GTDs.
Turbo freerolls are more crap shoots than anything else, and if they are implemented regular FRs should also be includeed.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls need to be back up, capped at 600 players, with the ten min blind levels structured as the 50$ ( 10 cent but-in ) GTDs.
Turbo freerolls are more crap shoots than anything else, and if they are implemented regular FRs should also be includeed.
agreed wholeheartedly

B

Bad Pete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does everyone have to redownload ACR everytime they open the site?

I keep checking in here to see if this has stopped happening yet. I guess it has not. I'm working on a computer that has a partially bad hard drive. I only have so much space to work with before going into no-man's-land. I crashed it a few weeks ago after the umpteenth removal and re-install, and had to rebuild from a backup. I only got so much space to work with on my hard drive, and everything is working peachy right now. I'd love to try and download ACR again, but I'm afraid. Please wake me when it's over. :confused:

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just won a step 1 tourney but cant see the ticket on ticket manager or anywhere else?!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom $600 Step 6/6 have been running Sundays at 15:00 with 50 tickets guaranteed to the main event.

There is one scheduled this Sunday 14th July. Is this the last one or will there be one on the 21st?

As of now we are not sure if we are going to have a tournament scheduled for Sunday July 21st, but if we have news we will surely post it in all our Social Media channels including Forums. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know when are you guys going to have the free rolls back up. Are the free rolls and the private games back up before the venom is over with.

The venom step 1 free rolls since the venom is almost over instead paying the top 40 why don't you go back to where it was when the top 113 people got a ticket to the step 2.

the 10 dollar free rolls on demand if there is no cap on the free rolls i think they need to be turbo. will you guys throw some ten dollar PLO and maybe some PLO H/L make these free rolls turbo has well.

We are working on having back private tournaments, as of now cannot tell you an ETA , once we have such freerolls available again, we will post it on our Social Media channels and Forums, appreciate your patience and I will definitively will send your feedback to our tournaments team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just won a step 1 tourney but cant see the ticket on ticket manager or anywhere else?!

I can confirm that tickets for the step 1 has been credited now , you should be able to find it on your account, if not , please reply with your screen name in order to help you further, appreciate your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Truly appreciate your feedback and definitively will send it to our tournaments team, cannot tell you an ETA when freerolls will be available, but rest assure we will announce them once are up and running. Thanks for your patience and suggestions.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will the VIP pts exchange be back up?
Does anyone at ACR want to give us CardsChat members any awesome promo codes for our continuing support and dedication to Americas Cardroom!!?!?

Our team responsible is working hard to grant all our players the loyalty points, still under review, unfortunately cannot tell you an ETA.

Regarding your promo query, please send us your screen name via private message, we will try to do our best sadly we cannot promise you anything. Thanks for understanding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m able to open the software but unable to log in, freezes and unable to do anything. Any ideas?
Also, is PayPal supported withdrawals? TIA

Apologies for the delay in our response, relating to withdrawal methods, I can confirm that paypal is not an option for cashouts nor deposits in our website. The best option I can recommend you is the crypto-currency as we have more than 60 options.

In regards to your login issues, please be so kind and follow this easy steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer
6. Download and install
7. Sign in and enjoy!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I got a message saying that i was logging in from a new device and I needed to verify my account. Same device for two years so I tried again and it let me log in. I did get the verification email but the link had expired. Is this something I need to worry about?

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, if you are not using a new device we ask you to change your password for security reasons. Our security system only prompts this if a new device is trying to use your account. To change your password please go to the “Forgot password” Link on the login page.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't yet received any, my screen name is "rusty12345" kindly check thank you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't yet received any, my screen name is "rusty12345" kindly check thank you

Our support team has successfully credited your ticket, please review and wish you the best of luck at the tables:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Same thing happens when I click on cashier button. Cashier open, but froze the room.
When I click on tourney button it doesn't stop loading and I cannot click on : All, Guaranteed Satellite or other tab.
It is frozen like that even after 2 last ACR updates.

acrloadloadlaod.png

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for bringing this concern to us, if you are not using a new device we ask you to change your password for security reasons. Our security system only prompts this if a new device is trying to use your account. To change your password please go to the “Forgot password” Link on the login page.

Did the verification link the other day worked fine till today after the update got the same message. Changed password will let you know if it happens again.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think to be fair ACR should offer up cash value for the unused venom tickets. And do something about the update times. It take way to long for the updates.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep getting a message that says "Your request has been interrupted. Please contact customer support" If I reset ACR I can again play but it keeps happening. Last night I could not get back to the tournament I was playing and lost my entry. I also get a disconnection message which asks me to try and reconnect. I get this on multiple computers and internet connections.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep getting a message that says "Your request has been interrupted. Please contact customer support" If I reset ACR I can again play but it keeps happening. Last night I could not get back to the tournament I was playing and lost my entry. I also get a disconnection message which asks me to try and reconnect. I get this on multiple computers and internet connections.

I had the same problem twice (so far) today with the $1000 Guaranteed. Both times I had to restart the ACR software and log in. And now it just disconnected/reconnected when I wanted to call with KsQs... UGH!

Two more disconnects... it's not my network. And now another "contact Customer Support" - nearly every hand when it comes time for my action.

Last edited:
amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played oddspoker before. Now I get a message saying they are down for 6 months for update. Maybe ACR should do the same. Yikes

S

Seth G

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I am considering making my first deposit on ACR but I want to know if I am eligible for the new depositors bonus. I played your freeroll games before and I cashed in one of them and used that to play 1 cent 2 cent poker and a 50 cent tournament if my memory serves correctly. However, there is this rule which I copied off of your website.

ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom real money Play

Will I be eligible for the new depositors bonus or not.
Thank you,
Seth

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ CC moderators,

Why my last post on this thread was deleted ? although it does not break forum posting rules :) It's nothing Important just Curious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.