Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GOAT4BOAT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! I need to submit my documentation to an ACR rep to verify my acr account. How do I do this on here? Thank you.

G

GOAT4BOAT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, If you were not able to download the client yet, please try again after 3pm ET as we are currently doing our New Software.
Hi,
I need to submit my documentation to verify my acr account. Can I do it here?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think some of there tournaments are just broken right now. I noticed the venom freeroll that started at 2pm eastern time was stuck at 375 players registered and nobody else could register and the chip stacks of registered players was not changing. So when they fix whatever is wrong you should be working. I am also getting the error.

Think your right. Thanks for the help smallfrie.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple 100 gtd freerolls up on BCP, imagine clones on ACR. gogogo. Be kind and forgive crashes as they sort it back out. Cheers for starting freerolls up again! (we hope lol)

Cheers,
C.

There are some freerolls running now on our ACR skin, thanks for all your patience !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think some of there tournaments are just broken right now. I noticed the venom freeroll that started at 2pm eastern time was stuck at 375 players registered and nobody else could register and the chip stacks of registered players was not changing. So when they fix whatever is wrong you should be working. I am also getting the error.

Due to early maintenance some tournaments were cancelled , but now all is up and running so you can go ahead and access, also freerolls are available now ! Wish you the best of luck at the tables !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had problems with updates on some of my computers before and I had to turn off my antivirus to get update even though all my computers are running the exact same antivirus software some of them would not update unless antivirus was off and others would update fine with it on, and some updates worked fine on those computers without turning antivirus off. If it does not update properly antivirus shut down is my first try now.

Please check that you have the latest Java version to run our App, as well try to download it again from a different browser, if you still have issues , please send us a screen capture with the error shown by email to support@americascardroom.eu so our tech can look into this and provide you further assistance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep getting this message. "Your request has been interrupted." I can sit at cash games no problem but can't register freerolls.
View attachment 252037

Seems like this error was due to our downtime maintenance run earlier, we recommend you to try to log out and log back in, it should work fine now, if the issue persist, send a screen capture to our CS reps by email at support@americascardroom.eu that way our tech will be able to further assist you.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like they are finnaly starting to work on free-roll games. Might be best to wait a few days, as bugs will undoubtly show up, and the games will be unstable.
Btw, ACR rep, will you be posting free-roll status updates in the Thread for those of us waiting for a stable game?

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR Rep, any chance the sports book will be back up and running before the American football season starts?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like they are finnaly starting to work on free-roll games. Might be best to wait a few days, as bugs will undoubtly show up, and the games will be unstable.
Btw, ACR rep, will you be posting free-roll status updates in the Thread for those of us waiting for a stable game?

For sure I will post the announcement here as soon as I have an update for freerolls or any other update we do to our client.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent this email on the 10th of July...the day after the site crashed.

I was unregistered for the following tournies on 7/9/2019

And unregistered for the following tournies on 7/10/2019

MOSS #7

MOSS #15

MOSS #17

MOSS #18

MOSS #30

MOSS #34

MOSS #35

MOSS #38

I do not remember exact dates i registered but it was at least over a week ago. ACR unregistered me,due to not enough players it said....games are 2 weeks away,of course max hasnt been reached. I would like my refunds please.

I continue to ask for my refunds and get nowhere, I have screenshots of ACR unregistering me yet well over a week later I am missing funds still. I have tried looking at Financial history and games history...but of course they are still all messed up too. I want my refunds so I can play in some of the MOSS events which I originally registered for.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep, any chance the sports book will be back up and running before the American football season starts?

Hello, unfortunately we don't have an ETA at the moment.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent this email on the 10th of July...the day after the site crashed.

I was unregistered for the following tournies on 7/9/2019

And unregistered for the following tournies on 7/10/2019

MOSS #7

MOSS #15

MOSS #17

MOSS #18

MOSS #30

MOSS #34

MOSS #35

MOSS #38

I do not remember exact dates i registered but it was at least over a week ago. ACR unregistered me,due to not enough players it said....games are 2 weeks away,of course max hasnt been reached. I would like my refunds please.

I continue to ask for my refunds and get nowhere, I have screenshots of ACR unregistering me yet well over a week later I am missing funds still. I have tried looking at Financial history and games history...but of course they are still all messed up too. I want my refunds so I can play in some of the MOSS events which I originally registered for.

Please be so kind and send me a private message with the email address you sent this email and your screenname so that I can check it with the team in charge.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a positive note,nice to see some freerolls up n running,gl ACR!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a positive note,nice to see some freerolls up n running,gl ACR!

I am happy to read you were able to enjoy them. Good luck at the tables!
icon10.gif

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tease

A couple 100 gtd freerolls up on BCP, imagine clones on ACR. gogogo. Be kind and forgive crashes as they sort it back out. Cheers for starting freerolls up again! (we hope lol)

Cheers,
C.

Looks like they were the only ones that went up,teaser.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

Cheers,
C.

Please be so kind and send me a private message with the email address you sent this email and your screenname so that I can check it with the team in charge.
Good Luck

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noticed the $100GTD free-rolls had 5min blinds that doubled every 4 levels.
Will this be changed once the games are stable?
I think 8min blinds, doubling every 5 levels would be better.
Also, will there be a steady increase in the number of free-rolls offered as progress on them improves?
And will there be different GTD amounts, like $10,$20,$50 etc,etc... ?

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok,so again I try chat support and am told my case will not be reviewed right now......i have to wait another 24 hours at least. This is the same shit I have been told for 11 days now. I wanted to play in some of the MOSS events(they start tomorrow). It seems to me,because I am a freeroll player,that my case is not priority....Why 11 days for refund when I sent proof of ACRs **** up? I am going to figure out how to post all the emails i have sent and repliesI have gotten since the 9th when all this started. If anyone can help me figure that out it would be great. 14 emails between us...most of ACRs say nothing useful. Although its only maybe $40 bucks, I'm really frustrated with the situation.

Last edited:
A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And it is so funny,nothing has been resolved...yet ACR keeps sending me surveys about service...what a joke.

This is the pm I sent the ACR rep yesterday.

All Rise

Enthusiast

Plays at: ACR

Game: Holdem

Likes (Received): 7

Missing refunds

Thank you for responding...allrise73@yahoo.com...SN..All Rise
I would like to add that i was credited for some stuff,but tourny IDs in email you guys sent,saying what and for how much...do not match what I have. I was also in 2 tournys when the site crashed on the 9th....I have no idea what happend with them.
Thank you again....Michael M.

Last edited:
tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR / posting $100 freerolls

the last 2 days ACR has put on
$ 100 freerolls

2 days ago they posted 10 tourneys at once
yesterday they posted 5 at once

and they are posting them and you dont even know they are their.
so keep an eye out you never know when they will post them again.

C

cowboysailor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you! I am new to both cardschat and ACR. I was wondering if there was any regular structure to the freerolls, and I guess the answer is keep watch and hope you get lucky?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Noticed the $100GTD free-rolls had 5min blinds that doubled every 4 levels.
Will this be changed once the games are stable?
Yes, we noticed that this was a rather old structure, and we may surely change it in the near future.
icon6.gif

I think 8min blinds, doubling every 5 levels would be better.
Thank you for your feedback, it has been shipped to the Game Play Department.
icon12.gif

Also, will there be a steady increase in the number of free-rolls offered as progress on them improves?
And will there be different GTD amounts, like $10,$20,$50 etc,etc... ?
Regrettably freerolls are released randomly, therefore, we can not guarantee an increase on them, nor can guarantee the amounts to be given in such tournaments.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.