Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep have all the refunds been done. If so im still missing mine would you be able to do something about it

Please provide me the following information:

Screen name (login name or your registered email address):

Full name of the event (Cash game, tournament, Blitz..):

Buy in amount:

Re entries (If you did, specify which game):

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i do not understand how this process has rolled into a second week of issues...keep getting same response from live chat stating it is a volume issue...CS has quit answering the phone (I have waited up to 30 min without anyone ever answering)...can someone please enlighten me as to any reasonable justification for this dilemma??

We are still under transition of our new software. You can check the following video from our CEO:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1133519739039428608

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is ACR doing with reinstating tournaments. Will the Venom steps be back on soon or is this an uncertain timeframe?

We will have them back once our client is stable.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this situation is ever resolved, please add PL08 freerolls.

I can't even login. Prompt tells me I am not recognized.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this situation is ever resolved, please add PL08 freerolls.

I can't even login. Prompt tells me I am not recognized.

Could you please take a screen shot of the message you are getting so that I can check it.

Thanks for the feedback, I sent it to the tournaments team.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey , things look a lot better today , were almost there lol.

glgl

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$200k+ Total Guaranteed Today!

To get back to a solid tournament offering while we resolve our software issues, our short-term schedule will include more freeze-outs and fewer re-entries along with shorter late registration.

SO3ITD6.jpg

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perks .....

$200k+ Total Guaranteed Today!

To get back to a solid tournament offering while we resolve our software issues, our short-term schedule will include more freeze-outs and fewer re-entries along with shorter late registration.

SO3ITD6.jpg

Will ACR be offering more freeze-outs and fewer re-entries along with shorter late registration after the updates are completed ( say an extra month ) in an effort to regain player support?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I attempted to email support but the links were not working. Basically, that’s what my problem while in a $55 step 4/6 Venom satellite was/is currently. Whenever I attempted to go into the lobby to see tournament status and information I was unable to. I was unable to see anything but my current table. Just want let that be known to the software crew. Obviously it made the tournament more difficult not knowing any other places and chip stacks. This information is important in a satellite when the prize is all the same.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donk Tournaments

Where are all he regular blind tournaments? I see you have all these super turbo donk fest tourneys going why not some regular ones?:icon_puke

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is PT4 working for anyone on ACR right now? I can't get it working.

You probably need to direct this at a Poker Tracker 4 thread as ACR will have no control over this as it is not their software, but to update you I have the same issue. As ACR have done an upgrade PT4 will have to do the same to get it to work, if you add to the PT4 thread or contact their support they should be able to advise.

Last edited:
W

whateveritis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No access to cashier

Every time I click on my cashier account...See the attachment. It lasts forever.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.30.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 7.30.28 PM.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 153
M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I click on my cashier account...See the attachment. It lasts forever.
You didn’t say which site you are referring to. I know with some sites, the website cannot handle all that traffic in high speed. Could be your Internet connection, could be just a temporary technical difficulty on the sites part . I suggest completely closing your window, and log back in

W

whateveritis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You didn’t say which site you are referring to. I know with some sites, the website cannot handle all that traffic in high speed. Could be your Internet connection, could be just a temporary technical difficulty on the sites part . I suggest completely closing your window, and log back in

I suppose that this is an ACR thread? And I tried for a week...

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suppose that this is an ACR thread? And I tried for a week...
So sorry, I wasn’t on the ACR thread when I found your question, it was just a general poker category I thought. I don’t have ACR, tried to get it, but it said I need a desktop. All I do know is that they have commented a few times about them having a massive update, and I’m sure there are bugs that they still have to fix

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the cardchat free rolls going to start again on acr?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Later rather than sooner ....

When are the cardchat free rolls going to start again on acr?

Once ACR gets things fixed properly, the CC freerolls will start up again shortly thereafter.
Join the crowd of patiently waiting players.
Word though the grape vine, looks like it will be another two weeks before ACR gets it together possibly.

Best bet, hurry up and wait.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
we just have to keep having pascience and hoping that all this update situation will be normalized soon ... will it be that they will do a kind of special tournaments to reward all the freerolls that we have missed?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Played PLO cash game for 20 minutes today, all was good.:)

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't Chat

Hey everyone don't try and chat while playing in the tournaments on ACR right now. I was trying to chat and every time I hit the "Enter" button to send my chat it was raising my hands,all messed up...:bath:

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so my faith in ACR is starting to come back because the customer service was back on how the usually are quick and my refund from the tournaments that crashed was given. I really like the software there are some things like when choosing lables for players i wish the whole avatar could reflect the color chosen and the staticstic in the table window i wish the fonts were a little bigger. So maybe for me the fustrating part of introducing a new software to a busy online poker site with all the kinks that will need to be worked out will be worth it. Well if i end up with a bankroll that would be worth it LOL

T

tiltmonster12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trying to see if the new client can get a bit more tweeks. i really dislike how a table would steal focus whenever it is my turn to act. causes lots of misclicks, and messes up my work when im doing something else. also how you input the bet amount sucks. before i used to be able to type just ".35" but now i have to add the 0 in front else it wouldnt understand input so ".35" would become something like "1.95." if im not paying attention the wrong bet would be placed. happend so many times already. but i do like how the bet input gets selected when table is active. saves me a click.

im digging how wide or tall i can make the tables now unlike how it used to be locked to a ratio.

also is there no more rake back? i had like 200 points to trade in before the updates and now i cant access the reward section.

Is the beast gone too? i dont contribute enough rake to make it on board but im curious. what happened?

Last edited:
ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Login

Could you please take a screen shot of the message you are getting so that I can check it.

Thanks for the feedback, I sent it to the tournaments team.
Everything is fine this am. I can login ok now. I am sorry to bother you.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trying to see if the new client can get a bit more tweeks. i really dislike how a table would steal focus whenever it is my turn to act. causes lots of misclicks, and messes up my work when im doing something else. also how you input the bet amount sucks. before i used to be able to type just ".35" but now i have to add the 0 in front else it wouldnt understand input so ".35" would become something like "1.95." if im not paying attention the wrong bet would be placed. happend so many times already. but i do like how the bet input gets selected when table is active. saves me a click.

im digging how wide or tall i can make the tables now unlike how it used to be locked to a ratio.

also is there no more rake back? i had like 200 points to trade in before the updates and now i cant access the reward section.

Is the beast gone too? i dont contribute enough rake to make it on board but im curious. what happened?

They could fix some of the table issues by doing a simple ratio aspect adjustment. Getting the table graphics and interface right should be a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.