Not open for further replies.
psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome I got a 31 dollar disbursement from cash that was not released from the 'spinning cards feature' that I didn't even know I had coming!!

Can't wait til the mobile play is operational!!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
One more day that we continue with all this uncertainty of not knowing exactly when this update of this ACR site will be completely ready .... today I spent all day entering and leaving the site having at what moment I could play the tournaments. .. and there was no way .... that bad for this site every time generates more distrust ,,,!

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Um, no not going to twitter just to find out the same thing I know here.
The last minute "Update is still being worked on." BS from ACR.

What part of the update are they working on?
MTT gameEngine? SNG payout percentages? Jackpot Trigger hands?
Don't need exact details, but something other than "We're working on it"
would be nice.

I know ACR rep is doing the best with whats given.
I have nothing against the Rep, Just the method and quality of delivery.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR said it will take at least 24 hours( 9:43 pst) to be up

Talked to ACR tech, my money balance and personal info were not showing up. They said it will take at least 24 hours( 9:43 pst)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we need to be patient.
stop torturing an ACR representative. Stand in his place. He is not to blame for the whole problem, but he tries to give us hope that everything will be fine with the game.
in the end we forgot that we are all members of one big friendly club CC, and we cannot afford to behave like alarmists and psychos.
The player must always have an exposure, even if his room is temporarily out of order.
we have many games ahead and many victories
all peace and patience club

Last edited:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My suggestion before the update to prepare yourselves for a fustercluck wasn't based on supernatural cognition. It was based on a decade of experience. I've been playing on acr since before it was ACR. That's right, I was on Doyle's Room back in the glory days of the celebrity bounty tournaments, high traffic, and cool promotions before the man himself distanced himself from the site amid Black Friday turmoil. I've been hopeful they will turn it around and return a bit to the glory days and I have seen signs of life at times. I fear that if a day ever approaches where there are actual options, and wpn remains in it's current overall state, it will be relegated to relic of the past with a sad wikipedia page as the only whisper of it's existence.

I wish my experience translated into intelligence and discipline as I should have avoided the site until I saw an all clear posted. Instead, I became frustrated and took my meager bankroll $25 up to higher stakes so I could buy in for everything. A couple of unfortunate hands later, including a 4 outer for half my bankroll, and I relieved myself of the painful duty of beta testing wpn's new client any further lol. I'll probably see you guys in a cardschat freeroll there one day again I guess. That's the only thing that really keeps me playing at acr or bcp. I haven't deposited in a year or two anyway so I guess I'll just skulk back into the shadows and wait for viable online poker options.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

please can somebody help me? What should be problem, that after log in into ACR I can´t see any tournament ?
I see and I can play just cash games. But not MTT . I cant see it.
I tried to reinstal client but still the same problem. Its strange.

Thank you for your help

EDIT: Sorry, I didn t check previous posts. Now I can see that it is not just my problem.

Attachments

• MTT problem.JPG
    MTT problem.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
“Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.” Brian W. Kernighan

“To an optimist, the glass is half full. To a pessimist, the glass is half empty. To a good coding tester, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.” Anonymous

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played cash typed in $.95 and it went all in for $9.10 something is wrong with this just lost a buy-in. I’ve done that before but it wouldn’t say .95 and then change to 9.10 it would just say the amount I was betting. This site is lucky in some states it has little competition. Still no tournaments either. Where’s our compensation as players? Should I just switch to ignition?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like yet another empty promise by Phil Nagy. At least he kept his eyes open long enough on his last twitter video to tell us that TODAY we would have a SMALL MTT schedule. You know to see if the platform is "stable"

Turns out "SMALL" schedule means ZERO MTTS.

Keep lying to us, we don't mind, we're used it by now.

Pathetic, but what else can you expect from ACR.

I totally understand your frustration, we are working on the Downtime. We will announce it as soon as we do it. Apologize for the delay.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on day 3 of trying to get my account credited for my tournament win. 3rd straight day of customer service escalating to a supervisor. I've tried twitter, email, and live chat. Mostly get ignored. I'm going to keep trying because I'm stubborn and they are blatantly wrong, but this site is quickly losing credibility with me. Why play when you don't get fully credited for your wins and they simply keep over half of it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just played cash typed in $.95 and it went all in for $9.10 something is wrong with this just lost a buy-in. I’ve done that before but it wouldn’t say .95 and then change to 9.10 it would just say the amount I was betting. This site is lucky in some states it has little competition. Still no tournaments either. Where’s our compensation as players? Should I just switch to ignition?

Thank you for the report, our Tournaments team checked it and the amount didn't change. If it's possible, could you please take a video of it so that I can send it to them.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ridiculous isn't it.

At the start of this complete debacle, I was told I was "in the queue" for my refund. Which apparently is code-speak for go away and come back another day.

So I came back 4 DAYS LATER and spent an hour with chat. "I'll be right with you" for an hour!! Then suddenly, he says."sorry we are having technical issues, try back later".

Dangggg, I thought I had it bad when they kept "escalating" my case...which resulted in nothing. I'm going to keep trying, because I'm right and I'm going to annoy them until they do the right thing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am just as frustrated as everyone else but I am sure it will be resolved sooner than later. I too and tired of the wait and wondering when we will be back in action. I have thought of looking at other sites but to be honest I know they are working hard to fix this. I hope its done soon but I would rather they get it right than half ass this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ridiculous isn't it.

At the start of this complete debacle, I was told I was "in the queue" for my refund. Which apparently is code-speak for go away and come back another day.

So I came back 4 DAYS LATER and spent an hour with chat. "I'll be right with you" for an hour!! Then suddenly, he says."sorry we are having technical issues, try back later".

Let me help you out with this, I sent it directly to the upper management, they will take care of this. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dangggg, I thought I had it bad when they kept "escalating" my case...which resulted in nothing. I'm going to keep trying, because I'm right and I'm going to annoy them until they do the right thing.

I can help you with this! If you want provide me the following info:

Screen name (login name or your registered email address):

Full name of the event (Cash game, tournament, Blitz..):

Buy in amount:

Re entries (If you did, specify which game):

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can help you with this! If you want provide me the following info:

Screen name (login name or your registered email address):

Full name of the event (Cash game, tournament, Blitz..):

Buy in amount:

Re entries (If you did, specify which game):

kkonicke

$250 GTD Freezeout - Multi-table tournament on May 26th at 730 pm central time.

$3.30

I did not re-enter. I was already paid out 3rd place money, but I won the tournament and should have another $60-65ish coming. I don't remember the exact payouts, but 1st was around $115 and I only got 3rd place money which was $51. I kept getting credits incrementally as I laddered up the tournament, it simply stopped after the 3rd place amount.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kkonicke

$250 GTD Freezeout - Multi-table tournament on May 26th at 730 pm central time.

$3.30

I did not re-enter. I was already paid out 3rd place money, but I won the tournament and should have another $60-65ish coming. I don't remember the exact payouts, but 1st was around $115 and I only got 3rd place money which was $51. I kept getting credits incrementally as I laddered up the tournament, it simply stopped after the 3rd place amount.

Thank you for the information provided, I sent it to the upper management. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: We will have downtime from 3:00pm ET to 4:30pm ET.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any word on when the new update will be available?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys remember that this downtime is for fixing pending issues and we will be running limited tournament schedule.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL, he also told me he was "escalating" my case to his supervisor which is code-speak for I'm busy lying to 10 other players at the moment. He actually told me he was dealing with multiple chats.

Here's a thought, join the 21st century like any reputable business and when a customer initiates chat, the system should tell them what position they are "in the queue" then the "valued" and loyal customer can choose if he/she wants to wait for 13 other people that are before him/her in the queue. But no, not ACR, they just tell you sorry be right with you, sorry be right with for hours on end.

But then again this is Nagy's biz model, shave the sheep for every penny, and when the wool is gone, shave the skin off too. Disgusting treatment of the player base.

I'm really sorry of how you was treated by our chat representative. I'm taking care of your refund case. Please be sure I will resolve it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes :)

hey you said something nice :D +EV

By any chance, do you have another computer? If not, please provide me the general specifications of your computer (OS system, RAM, etc.)

Other thing, by any chance, which web browser do normally use?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Current Update: Downtime is over, we have Cash Games back up and d MTTs will be in the lobby shortly. It's a limited offering for this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.