sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is a S**T show lately, what's up?

I spoke to them again this morning on live chat they said that they should have accounts fixed by 7 pm est
Right in the middle of a tourney I was told I was logged out due to inactivity, and now I can't even get the ACR site to come back up! Uninstalled and then tried to reinstall in case there's a new program and now it won't even let me download the software!>>>ARGH TO ACR! I've tried and tried for a couple of days now and still no luck! Doesn't make sense to me at all because there are "other's" who seem to be able to still play on the site.

Last edited:
W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are the card chat free rolls on acr going to resume soon? I dont see them listed anymore?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pop up

My games no longer pop up when it is my turn to play. Anyone else?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ATM at table does not work, it does not show in the money amount it just shows 0 when tournament is in the money and money does not go to account while tourney is running.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just noticed that The Venom $5M GTD is listed twice on 7/16/2019 (Day 1A) and both have players registered. Confusing.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My games no longer pop up when it is my turn to play. Anyone else?

My table doesn't pop up when the tournament starts or when it's my turn to act. Hopefully they are going to fix all the table issues once the spinning wheel at the Venon flash screen, screwed up cashier accounts and shutting down tournaments after 4 hours of play just to name a few.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
P2P transfer update [Working] It is rare that I ever use this function but I had an opportunity to use it today and although they had to send it twice it was approved the second time.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep - Any knowledge on when Venom Steps 2-6 will be back? Just curious. Loving the 2-3 $50 OD freerolls every hour- don't stop those!!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The upgrade is going from bad to worse. When they fix an issue it reverts back to the problem. It's like they're playing whack-a-mole. Is it too late to roll back to the previous stable version?

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can find cardschat freeroll at new acr what happening am i missing somthing?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: In a couple of hours all refunds will be done. And Sunday tournaments will be getting in the Lobby.​

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[DEVIS = Représentant ACR; 5186927]
Mise à jour : Dans quelques heures, tous les remboursements seront effectués. Et les tournois du dimanche entreront dans le lobby.​
[/CITATION]
:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where is the button to see the previous hand ???
0466dbd7e11ed170b88dbb559ca3046a.png

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What still happens once in ACR is has been restored, I even played in a tournament, ACR asks me to log on, I support OK for email and the password is saved and they say me your pw is incorrect !!!!!!!!
ddddf88efca9fbd49a2410e10e3ca43b.png

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interrupted

I am getting "your request has been interrupted, please contact customer support" when I try to register for a tournament. What is that about?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What still happens once in ACR is has been restored, I even played in a tournament, ACR asks me to log on, I support OK for email and the password is saved and they say me your pw is incorrect !!!!!!!!

Same here.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and when I say pw forgotten, I put my email, he told me not valid email, but it's crazy that I'm connected all day, and now it says invalid email ???????? ???
a1132c255978b0f7e5d554e569a3b33b.png

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
thought CC freerolls might run

but I sure couldn't find one on ACR or BCP

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep, Im getting "Your ID or password is incorrect..." I've been playing for most of the day despite being kicked off and having to reconnect several times costing me in both a couple tourneys and cash games... and I log out to go to the store, come back 30 minutes later and now THIS?

What do I do to fix this, or what are YOU going to do...I know you are dealing with a lot but I've seen you reply to so many people on here, yet anything I say falls on deaf ears. I can guarantee your site would NOT want to lose my business if they looked up my account history.

SMFH.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played all morning but its now doing same thing for me. wonder if most is having them problems or just a few of us

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Same thing happening to me.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta wait for client to reload everytime i open it...takes ages...so im just keeping an eye on this thread until all seems good,cant wait till ACR is functioning well again,love playing there....have money on stars but honestly been so hammered with absolute intolerable garbage there that my guts literally churn when i think about going there...and thats not right or fair is it?Wishing ACR all the best here and hope they knock those stars right outa the sky ...gl at the tables all.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question to ACR representatives:
What methods are currently available for withdrawal? neteller does not display. Is there a possibility to withdraw to the EcoPayz wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.