Not open for further replies.
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I see is the On-Demand tournaments in the Sit n Go lobby... Not sure how that equals Sit N Go's back up and running, lol.

How can you even get that far?? I still can't get past the banner.... and I've unistalled and reinstalled....

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"your request has been interrupted" when I try to reg for anything, ugh

should have another message saying "hahaha, and you thought it was fixed, silly you, neener neener"

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my client is up and running as well. Had to un-install and re-install last night and it works fine today so that might be the trick..don't quote me on it though.
I did that too and it worked for me. Can't wait till they get it all put back together.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, after 36 minutes he is asking me the date of the tourney, which I can't say for sure.

Apparently having the tourney ID doesn't help in any way? Guess they lost all the info during the many crashes, probably why the guy 3 days ago asked me how much was the entry fee for.

So I guess being told I was "in the queue" 3 days ago was just another lie.

Oooo, its being "escalated" to the supervisor

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone keeps reporting glitches/fixes, site might be somewhat ready by next week!

Thanks to the ACR Rep for daily updates on progress.
Keep it up, those of us still waiting to jump in will be patiently observing.

Five days down, 3 or 4 left to go! ( hopefully?! )

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kool while waiting an hour for chat for refund, I pop into a little omaha blitz for 4 bucks. Of course, it doesn't work but my 4 bucks is mysteriously gone.

Let me guess I have to beg and wait for a week for a refund

Now one full hour being told I'll be with you in a minute. Every night 1000s of players screwed out of their time and effort then they have to wade their way thru the customer service cesspool to try and get refunded.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok still cant get past the VENOM pop up screen after successfully logging in...am I missing something because noone has responded to me on here yet...it sounds like some of you are able to login and that some functions like cash games are working. Is anyone currently playing, and ACR rep you last posted that some functions were working, but again...that's not the case for me. Can I get a response? Look up my username I'm not a casual player I've deposited 5-10 grand a year, every year for almost a decade. For god sakes, is betonline our best American option now?

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, just WOW.

After one hour of being told "ill be right with you" and now "Im escalating this to my supervisor" he now comes back and says:

"Sir, we are experiencing technical difficulties, please email support with all the details."

No words to describe how poorly you treat us. Truly disgusting!!

sir at this moment we are experiencing some technical difficulties reason why we can not proceed with the refund at this moment please proceed to send us an email providing us all the details about the case and once our poker client is back we will honor your funds

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My notes on latest events:
- Support team is totally Uncooperative regarding refunds.. I've contacted them on live chat and by email after their client disconnected me in the middle of a tournament.. I could not log back in all they said is "they can't see that I've registered for this tournament" So Have they lost their data ? I've sent them screenshots from my Game History and waiting for their decision anyway.

- the whole new Version is much slower than previous one, I think it's Design is to GET/POST everything from/to their online server.. ok that's nice but loading features like "settings" or "table UI" from an online server is not a good idea.. not everyone have an internet speed that is faster than the speed of light.. I think they've to re-think about loading EVERYTHING from the server and serve the CONSTANTs locally.

- after all, I'm optimistic regarding your hard work, I'm not seeing another poker site better than ACR still :)

Last edited:
XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just tried to register for the $1.10 Friday Special $500 gtd and got a message "Request interrupted. Please contact support." I have money in cashier. Everything in order but can't register. I was able to reg a freeroll though but 2 min later got disconnected completely. This just confirms my instinct to not pay buy-ins until all bugs are fixed. Don't want to bother with customer support and refunds.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now back to the Venom splash screen (PROVE YOURSELF) and spinning wheel. After a few seconds: "You have been disconnected due to inactivity" SMH. :heeeellll:confused:

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has been at least 5 days since I have been able to log in to ACR. I guess they are updating their entire App. Anyone have information on when I can begin playing again on ACR????

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone account saying they have less money then they do like it at table in the money it’s saying I have less then that plus I had more money in there I only sat down at blitz with .80 and had like 4$ left

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone account saying they have less money then they do like it at table in the money it’s saying I have less then that plus I had more money in there I only sat down at blitz with .80 and had like 4$ left
So I guess they having issues with peoples accounts now I talked to live chat he said they were doing maintenance and should be fixed but then they had to shut site down so idk and my acct still not right

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME: Americas Cardroom will be temporarily unavailable in 5 minutes, It will hopefully take less than 1 hour for us to be back up.

We appreciate your time, patience and understanding.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know everyone is giving ACR crap but i like the changes i have seen. when you guy are back up i will still be there. being a former programmer i know how releases can some times be very challenging. good luck and i know you guys will get it together ASAP

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So this will be short. I decided to download your v2 client to see how it was and what not but I was never able to login. Here's the thing though, I am able to login into the regular client and my account with the same password I was trying to use with the v2 client so it is not an issue with the password but the client or some part of it. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but just wanted to make you aware :)

I had that issue and they told me to create a new account because it was only play money.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the beginning I thought it was my cr***y laptop , then I insalled the client on my new pc which I bought 1 week ago having gotten tired of this laptop (which btw is 1 year old , new , I was just got scammed by some employees when I went to buy it , shoulld have returned it at the first month when I saw malfunctions , grrrr lol me ), yep got assured that it's not my laptop's problem . It's ACR .
I saw 0$ on my account , but some secs later the amount of money was right . Hope everything will be fixed ASAP , I want to play my favourite tournaments again, plus continue trying some Sundays this $5 $10kGTD , some not every cause it has many sharks with monster plays hahaha :):) :) Until I become a better player :)

gl ACR team fixing the lobby :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Wednesday my combat points disappeared
Thursday my cash balance and personal information disappeared
Friday cannot log in says wrong user id or password

I hope these are a result of updates and everything would be back in order soon.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reporting BUG:

Playing in Omaha rebuy MTT. First hand everyone all in. I go bust and it automatically did a single rebuy for me but I had "auto add-on" checked NOT "single rebuy"

Seems they have the buttons programmed wrong. Of course, attention to simple details isn't something we expect from ACR.

nml

nml

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have a HUD that’s working? I was using hold em indicator but it’s not currently. Wouldn’t mind upgrading to something new but just want to make sure it works on ACR after the update

A handful of notes

- agreed with the “things look blurry” comment. The cards, chips, and especially the data in the bottom left (such as tournament stats). Even running one table at half screen, it’s tough to read

- there’s a delay between hands for me, at least in MTTs. Like, 5-10 seconds. Whole point of online poker is for that not to exist.

- the pot being on top of the cards is such a bad look

- being able to turn off notifications would be nice (may be able to do this through windows). When I’ve got six tables tiled, it’s annoying to have them constantly flashing at me

Is there some sort of developers notes on the changes? I’m interested to see what’s new.

Disappointed in the aesthetics of it though, and even moreso if ACR is trying to reduce capabilities with HUDs

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have a HUD that’s working? I was using hold em indicator but it’s not currently. Wouldn’t mind upgrading to something new but just want to make sure it works on ACR after the update

A handful of notes

- agreed with the “things look blurry” comment. The cards, chips, and especially the data in the bottom left (such as tournament stats). Even running one table at half screen, it’s tough to read

- there’s a delay between hands for me, at least in MTTs. Like, 5-10 seconds. Whole point of online poker is for that not to exist.

- the pot being on top of the cards is such a bad look

- being able to turn off notifications would be nice (may be able to do this through windows). When I’ve got six tables tiled, it’s annoying to have them constantly flashing at me

Is there some sort of developers notes on the changes? I’m interested to see what’s new.

Disappointed in the aesthetics of it though, and even moreso if ACR is trying to reduce capabilities with HUDs
I also do not work hud, I do not see my notes on opponents.
The update brought only disappointment with this room. It’s better to do better for clients and not worse. This is a bad policy

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spoke to them again this morning on live chat they said that they should have accounts fixed by 7 pm est

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s not playable simply because you guys still cannot fix all this blur. My eyes are getting tired, it’s a torture.
At least there are other rooms out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.