Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well it appears ACR is having some problems with new software . I uninstalled old version and now cant install new version . Therefore I cannot play on ACR . This is disappointing.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site has been nothing but a disappointment. I have tried and deposited money on multiple occasions and had to deal with bot play in every tournament I was in. My friend that has played in a quarter of the tournaments I was in, gets over 1,000 back into his account. I get nothing back into mine. I messaged ACR and their response is that refunds for bot play is not for everyone, and asked if I have any games saved. My friend didn't have anything saved and didn't send in anything. I would like a response to this please.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The ACR Rep posted there are no mtts but Im playing in one, .50nlhe turbo. There were 550 entrants. There are currently 74 players remaining and it pays out 81 places. Running time is 7 hours and 40 minutes. There has been a message on the screen, obscuring the board, saying the tourney is suspended. The blinds also aren't going up. Some people think it will simply be refunded but I sure hope not. I hope these hours I've invested in this tournament aren't for naught. Could you lend some insight ACR Rep? Please tell me these hours I've invested aren't wasted.

Also, the absence of omaha hi lo all day makes me very sad.

Update: After 8 hours the tournament seems to be frozen at times, I'm getting sat out for no reason, but in some cases it says your sitting out while you are actually not.

Update: The tournament has now entered hand for hand play with 73 players remaining. It pays out 81 places and I'm so confused.

Last edited:
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR Rep posted there are no mtts but Im playing in one, .50nlhe turbo. There were 550 entrants. There are currently 74 players remaining and it pays out 81 places. Running time is 7 hours and 40 minutes. There has been a message on the screen, obscuring the board, saying the tourney is suspended. The blinds also aren't going up. Some people think it will simply be refunded but I sure hope not. I hope these hours I've invested in this tournament aren't for naught. Could you lend some insight ACR Rep? Please tell me these hours I've invested aren't wasted.

Also, the absence of omaha hi lo all day makes me very sad.

Update: After 8 hours the tournament seems to be frozen at times, I'm getting sat out for no reason, but in some cases it says your sitting out while you are actually not.

Update: The tournament has now entered hand for hand play with 73 players remaining. It pays out 81 places and I'm so confused.

Please tell me you didn't, I mean I'm sure you did because you said you did but man, I really feel like you are going to be disappointed...

I believe that is the tournament I was going to play in until I saw that the 6 level late reg had been going on for HOURS.

Wish you the best.

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everybody should just chill out... poker isn't going anywhere lol. Just give them time to fix the bugs and everything will be alright! Unless they don't issue you your refunds..... in that case you're screwed and my patient optimism is clearly misplaced

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, just to keep you in touch as you may know, we are experiencing some communication challenges with our server, that's the reason why we are experiencing some issues. Our apologies about this situation, we have been working very hard in all this situation, we are doing our best efforts to fix it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site has been nothing but a disappointment. I have tried and deposited money on multiple occasions and had to deal with bot play in every tournament I was in. My friend that has played in a quarter of the tournaments I was in, gets over 1,000 back into his account. I get nothing back into mine. I messaged ACR and their response is that refunds for bot play is not for everyone, and asked if I have any games saved. My friend didn't have anything saved and didn't send in anything. I would like a response to this please.

Let me clarify that, the refunds applies based on the refunds policies for Bot investigation, this means that if at any point our Security team checks your account and if they determine that effectively you played against the Bot, they will proceed with the refunds policies. Of course, at this moment we are experiencing issues with the client as you may know so please be patient.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Please tell me you didn't, I mean I'm sure you did because you said you did but man, I really feel like you are going to be disappointed...

I believe that is the tournament I was going to play in until I saw that the 6 level late reg had been going on for HOURS.

Wish you the best.

Chat support said I would get paid. I'm taking their word for it and continuing my quest.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: The Sign Up and the Cashier section (available just for deposits) has been fixed, keep in mind that the Withdrawal option is going to be fix soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and apologize for all the inconveniences.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The client won't event attempt to load , should i take it off and re-download or just wait. I'm good either way .

glgl

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The client won't event attempt to load , should i take it off and re-download or just wait. I'm good either way .

glgl

I deleted what was on my computer and re downloaded from their website, and played cash just a second ago. It was working fine, and the updates look nice.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deleted what was on my computer and re downloaded from their website, and played cash just a second ago. It was working fine, and the updates look nice.

Sounds like its worth a shot . thmks

glgl

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can log in to my account, but the tabs in the games are empty and I cannot continue to choose the steps to the VENOM tournament.
What happens to the room? How long it will be going on? I can't play club games.

Same here... I can log in but no rooms are available. Any update as to when they will be available.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are only available cash games? When there will be tournaments and SNG?

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will the skins be back operating properly?

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any forecast of when the tournaments will return?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are only available cash games? When there will be tournaments and SNG?

I don't have an ETA at the moment however, we are working on have them back soon as possible. I will post the update soon as I have it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any forecast of when the tournaments will return?

We will add them soon as possible, our tournaments team is working hard to bring back the games.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little patience may be in order here. I'm guessing besides a totally new software suite this has to be an enormous data conversion project.

Plus an instantaneous jump from light beta to tremendous live activity and all the users wanting to verify everything.

As distasteful as a single instant migration is I cannot imagine trying to coordinate a slow move in stages from one platform / database to another.

We should all be able to live for a few days with restricted poker access. Try to imagine the pressure on the people, and the time hey are putting in, doing the conversion, updating the programs and listening to us and providing us with customer service.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once the issues are fixed ACR should consider putting on a $100K freeroll as a conciliatory jester to win back the customers they've alienated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Current poker client update: at this moment you can check your account details, request cashouts and make deposits. We are currently working on the forgot password feature and have MTTs in the lobby Thanks for your patience.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is currently a $50 on demand freeroll in the lobby for anyone who would like to register. It is now 12:33 ET 5/22/2019

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, we are putting $50 On Demand freerolls on the lobby right now, as soon as one starts, there will be another one available! Thanks for your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is currently a $50 on demand freeroll in the lobby for anyone who would like to register. It is now 12:33 ET 5/22/2019

Thanks for all the help, mate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.