Not open for further replies.
Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will ACR be releasing an Initial launch bug/fix List?
And will this be updated on a daily basis till Monday?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm pretty sad that there are zero tables available of my favorite game omaha hi lo. Hoping they are just repopulating the tables now since some were missing initially anyway.

Also, the hand replay feature is gone.

I like blitz plo.

Last edited:
soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep:

I downloaded your poker client on a brand new laptop, installed fine, launched fine, and I logged in using my original email and password I've used for the last 8 years I've been playing on ACR. Logged me in just fine, but when I click on cashier, it shows I have a $0 balance. I have at least a couple hundred dollars on there since I last played a week ago...where did that money go? It says balance may take 10-15 seconds to show up...it's been 10-15 minutes and even after trying to hit refresh a few times it still says $0. Can you explain please, Tuesdays are my day off and my usual day for playing in as many tourneys as possible. Thanks for your time and I hope you can clear this up.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.

There are two problems with fonts:

1) Hard to see the blinds and bets. I would like brighter.

2) Information about the tournament are fuzzy.

Attachments

• fdh.jpg
    fdh.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 29
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty sad that there are zero tables available of my favorite game omaha hi lo. Hoping they are just repopulating the tables now since some were missing initially anyway.

Our Tournaments team is adding more games, just give them some time. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep:

I downloaded your poker client on a brand new laptop, installed fine, launched fine, and I logged in using my original email and password I've used for the last 8 years I've been playing on ACR. Logged me in just fine, but when I click on cashier, it shows I have a $0 balance. I have at least a couple hundred dollars on there since I last played a week ago...where did that money go? It says balance may take 10-15 seconds to show up...it's been 10-15 minutes and even after trying to hit refresh a few times it still says $0. Can you explain please, Tuesdays are my day off and my usual day for playing in as many tourneys as possible. Thanks for your time and I hope you can clear this up.

No worries, your information is totally safe, we are currently working on this situation.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No worries, your information is totally safe, we are currently working on this situation.

Thank you,

One more thing, and maybe someone in here can chime in...when do you think it will be safe to deposit via bitcoin. With all the issues I would assume its a high risk the deposit may take very long to reach my account or possibly not go through at all. Has anyone deposited in the last couple hours?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played in a tournament, here are some observations. Was timed out twice with big hands while trying to size my bets. Only 7 seconds to act and no "time bank" button.

The table didn't pop up when it was my turn to act. The table didn't pop up after breaks.
The tournament lobby wouldn't load when I clicked on it from the table.

No easy way to make a preflop raise of a little over 2X. Why wouldn't they use something similar to what pokerstars uses preflop? 2.15 BB, 2.73 BB and 3.13 BB. Stars is the leading site and I don't think they have a patent on their bet sizing structure.

The bets on the table look very outdated something like a poker site table from the mid 2000s. Again, why didn't they take a page out of the PokerStars book and bring the interface up to 2019 standards?

I appreciate that ACR has a rep here but I doubt he has much if any influence on the development of the new software.

X

XxDeckers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The ACR is only for players who live in the USA or to register who is from another country?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see in the lobby of the game of our club. the selection schedule has become worse, and in general, the update was not fun. they wanted better and it turned out much worse. [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ACR is only for players who live in the USA or to register who is from another country?
I am from Russia and play on ACR, BCP. There are many players from many countries. This is a popular poker room[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cashier shows zero balance. I get a red message in the lower right hand corner under the know issue box that say "There was an error getting the balance OK".

I can't register for jackpots or sngs. Keep getting a popup saying my request is interrupted.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cashier shows zero balance. I get a red message in the lower right hand corner under the know issue box that say "There was an error getting the balance OK".

Yes, we are currently working on this.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have the same issue, they are working on it.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the issues are noted in other posts about:
Blurry, too small fonts on table for bet amounts
Cards being covered by the chip count, chip stacks so we can't always tell what the card or cards are.

Remember, a lot of us are playing on laptops with a 15" screen and have multiple tables we are playing simultaneously. Before you put something out to the public, look at it on a 15" screen with four tables sharing the screen. If you have trouble reading it, make it bigger and clearer on the screen. If it is hard to follow on a 15" screen, how are you going to make it work on our phones???

Also, we are not all 20 something year olds with 20/20 eyesight. I shouldn't have to get out my reading glasses to understand the screen.

Not trolling, I am glad for the update and hope you keep making it better. I just have a hard time understanding how you can get some of the most basic things like font size and clarity so bad after over 2 years of work on this update???

Take away all the software developers big monitors and put them all on 15" monitors and they will solve these basic things in just a couple of days.

Ok, enough for now. Good luck with the updates to the bugs.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Refund

Please issue you me a refund for MTT # 106665135

Registered and just says "sitting out". Lobby doesn't even show me in the tourney.

Update. Trying to have chat deal with it.

Respectfully yours,

THE HUMAN GUINEA PIG

Last edited:
M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Just finished a tourney and the lobby and info part of the table that lists individual rank and players left, etc.. was running at least 10 minutes behind actual. Toward the end and bubble, 12 players to be paid, it was listing 3 table and 18 players when in fact there were only two tables and 14 players left.

I imagine you are aware of this and have it on your list. I just didn't read about this exact issue in the other posts in the tread.

Good thing that Costa Rican coffee is so good! Your going to need a lot of it while working out all of these issues. Good Luck!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important: Due to technical difficulties all registering tournaments and Blitz are cancelled. We will be issuing refunds to all registered players. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Last edited:
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still the same as yesterday, no balance or info in the cashier window but does show balance when I try to reg for a tournament. Not sure about actual game play yet, might try a FR or .50 OD (they seem to be a bit larger than normal at the moment) just to see what everyone is talking about with the changes.

I will say that I do like that the game opens the first time I try to open it. That was a problem before the update. Had to try at least twice sometimes four or more to get the client to open, so far since the reinstall it has opened first try.

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I need to uninstall and reinstall or just open like always ? Haven't been there since the update started and want to do it right :)

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone other than me getting this when trying to register for real money tournaments?

YES. ACR Rep any insight? Going to ask support about it now. Have money in my cashier but the client will not let me register any real money tournaments.

EDIT: Did not see above post by Rep. Will try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.