belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I had to uninstall and reinstall, but got to main screen and it told me it was doing maintenance. So I guess that's progress.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a long-standing and tormenting question for you dear ACR Rep. Will Russian ever be added to ACR and BCP software? The fact is that many poker players from Russia are already starting to play in your client programs, on ACR and BCP, and this is already a huge clientele for you in the face of Russian players and it would be nice to add Russian to the client programs listed above. ;)

Hello! Regarding the languages, I already sent this to the Development team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK Acr Rep guy .. I used your Feedback link...….
how do I find out if anyone will do the stuff I suggested …. oooooo

but really .. did that message go into some Void or black hole the second I hit send ?

You have my user name u can track it down the message and fast track it right ..:call2:

We have a team in charge of reviewing all the feedback so don't worry about that. I know for sure they will check it and send it to the developers.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am loving the new acr update. Great look and feel and it is about time the tourney section did not have its own window. Great work guys.

The efforts over the last year have def been noticed here in america. The only place that people feel comfortable playing at online currently in the states.

cheers let me know what you guys think of the update? anything special that you noticed or anything let us know.

Thank you very much for your comments and support! I do really appreciate. We are working very hard to correct all the situations that have been occurring after the release as soon as possible. I totally appreciate your patience and cooperation on this. :icon_thum

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Working here now, at least password works. onward & upward.....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Status update: The technical issues affecting game play have now been resolved. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Please log in and try the new software, if you have any feedback about it please use the form here.

OxAPGAb.jpg

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am in. "DEPOSIT" button unresponsive. "WITHDRAWAL" button unresponsive. "P2P TRANSFER" button unresponsive. The drop down menu links under "My Account" tab for these actions are also unresponsive, in addition the "Transactions" link in the drop down menu is also unresponsive.

EDIT: Sent this info to ACR via the feedback page
ACR Rep posted link to above.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in. "DEPOSIT" button unresponsive. "WITHDRAWAL" button unresponsive. "P2P TRANSFER" button unresponsive. The drop down menu links under "My Account" tab for these actions are also unresponsive, in addition the "Transactions" link in the drop down menu is also unresponsive.

EDIT: Sent this info to ACR via the feedback page
ACR Rep posted link to above.

We are currently working on the Cashier and for the tournaments section, our tournaments team is currently adding more games. I appreciate your patience and cooperation!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We are currently working on the Cashier and for the tournaments section, our tournaments team is currently adding more games. I appreciate your patience and cooperation!
That is good, I am patient, I know it is in ACR's best interest as well as the players to get up and running as soon as possible and understand big changes usually have hiccups. Wishing tech people best of luck :)

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I uninstalled the old version and installed the new version this morning. My account information was there along with my balance and ticket information. Once the bugs are worked out the new version will be a big improvement.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much guys for all the comments, this helps me a lot! We are currently working on the Cashier section and also on the exit windows messages.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm already playing the new software and I'm enjoying it a lot. No problem with the gameplay so far.
The only problem is that the HUD is still not working, but I believe this is due to the changes made in the room, waiting for the update of HM to make it compatible.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
New software working much better now. A couple of issues: 1) tables keep being resized to default size when my turn to act; 2) Info tab (position, avg. stack etc.) font too small to read and blurry unless table is at maximum size.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm already playing the new software and I'm enjoying it a lot. No problem with the gameplay so far.
The only problem is that the HUD is still not working, but I believe this is due to the changes made in the room, waiting for the update of HM to make it compatible.

Exactly, that totally depends on the HUD provider.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New software working much better now. A couple of issues: 1) tables keep being resized to default size when my turn to act; 2) Info tab (position, avg. stack etc.) font too small to read and blurry unless table is at maximum size.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Remember to send it via this Form, our department in charge will take a look into it.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone find the small font bet amounts in the white backgrounds and the total pot and chip icons partially covering the cards to be problematic?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Current experience Launch old version update begins after download attempts to install update. update fails because its unable to close down a running process but does not state which process. Go to task manager and only see americacardsroom setup running. not the usual pokerclient.exe.

Update fails after 3 attempts. Run program and features uninstall Americas cardroom, notice a second version installed (clearly the update) though not found on menu or desktop. Uninstall that too.

Go to americascardroom.eu download and install desktop client for windows installation is quick and I login within 5 minutes.

Under cashier notification of number of tickets is no longer shown however if i click on ticket manager I can see my 3 venom tickets

Will try to play later when i have more time so far so good though

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats up with the new software and wheres the cardchat $100 daily freeroll and the radio station freerolls

don't know if Im a big fan of new software

Last edited by a moderator:
Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like how its "one" client now
gotta play more and tinker around abit more though

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had no problems updating to the same folder and logging in.
The server that sends out the password reset emails appears to be down, however.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had no problems updating to the same folder and logging in.
The server that sends out the password reset emails appears to be down, however.

We are currently working on the Forgot password. Thank you very much for your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: Gameplay has been restored. We are in the process of resolving some services that have been temporarily interrupted during the transition to the new software.

S

SirRedBeard82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

We are currently working on the Forgot password. Thank you very much for your patience.
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. The "forgot password" issue had me worried until I saw your post. You are appreciated!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. The "forgot password" issue had me worried until I saw your post. You are appreciated!

No worries! I'm here to help you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.