Status
Not open for further replies.
SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well now the client won't let me log in with the PW i created yesterday ,Anyone else locked out after they were in .

glgl

Yeah I was. Talked to support - they said they are processing another update so no one can log in for another hour "possibly less". Can't blame them the client is extremely buggy rn.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long will there be problems with ACR? I can not log into my account now

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of problems here too! :confused:

Initially couldn't upgrade through the client. Had to uninstall and then download the new installation package from their website.

Finally installed the new update but now I can't login with my credentials.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon, as a new depositor, I'm meant to be collecting Free Cash cards everyday and the cards that don't get collected just expire! :(:(

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still locked out of acr and cant even create a new pw cus it says email been sent to update but email not there i contacted them bout 8 hours ago or so they said its problem with servers and host or something like that hopefully it gets fixed soon

J

Jedimindtryx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was. Talked to support - they said they are processing another update so no one can log in for another hour "possibly less". Can't blame them the client is extremely buggy rn.
were u able to update without uninstalling and reinstalling cus i had to uninstall and reinstall and i cant use old pw at all and cant make new one

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
were u able to update without uninstalling and reinstalling cus i had to uninstall and reinstall and i cant use old pw at all and cant make new one

I uninstalled and reinstalled before the big update and was on for about 30 mins before I got booted off. No one can log in right now. Don't try to change ur PW it will not help. Just have to keep trying until it lets you log in. This is what I was told by support and by the ACR stormer team.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
similar problem with bcp room

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have logged in to the new software once was playing in a tournament then all of the sudden i was no longer logged in and can not log in anymore.. it say my email or password is bad why?

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get the message saying saying id or password is incorrect as well. I think the login is just broken at the moment. might take a few days for the kinks to be worked out.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like everyone is having trouble logging in at the moment. That's what I gathered from twitter. I know I put my correct login information in but they keep saying its incorrect. I haven't talked to anyone at ACR about it because I figure they're trying to work out the kinks with their software update.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's saying my id or password is incorrect. Strangely, when I put in the wrong password on purpose, I get the message quickly. When I input what I believe is the proper password, it takes much longer to get the message.

I have this same issue.

T

tgeezee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK Acr Rep guy .. I used your Feedback link...….
how do I find out if anyone will do the stuff I suggested …. oooooo

but really .. did that message go into some Void or black hole the second I hit send ?

You have my user name u can track it down the message and fast track it right ..:call2:

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of problems here too! :confused:

Initially couldn't upgrade through the client. Had to uninstall and then download the new installation package from their website.

Finally installed the new update but now I can't login with my credentials.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon, as a new depositor, I'm meant to be collecting Free Cash cards everyday and the cards that don't get collected just expire! :(:(

I talked with live customer support, and they said they will make up for the bonus cash cards that can not be used because of software updates.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it necessary to delete the client and download it again or is it useless ?????

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya I cannot login just like everyone else sadly. Says my information is incorrect when I know it is correct sadly :(

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I contacted CS and they said the logins and passwords should work in about an hour.

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I contacted CS and they said the logins and passwords should work in about an hour.

I am not sure what time zone you are in, so I am unsure if I am still having an issue logging in or if an hour hasn't passed yet. :D

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am not sure what time zone you are in, so I am unsure if I am still having an issue logging in or if an hour hasn't passed yet. :D
I am in the Mountain time zone of USA and it has only been about 30 minutes. It is 4:22 am here.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When will the "discovery" of the poker room? I still can not log in to your account.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completely uninstalled previous version and deleted folder.
Installed new version.
Password is not working... Typing it correctly.
Reset password function is not working, it's not sending me an email with reset password link.
What shall I do?

B

Behrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not log in
Error:The connection to our server has been interrupted. Please check your network
I tried 3 different Internet connection I'm sure the problem is not my connections

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Completely uninstalled previous version and deleted folder.
Installed new version.
Password is not working... Typing it correctly.
Reset password function is not working, it's not sending me an email with reset password link.
What shall I do?

Same for everyone. Can't do anything. Just wait.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have a long-standing and tormenting question for you dear ACR Rep. Will Russian ever be added to ACR and BCP software? The fact is that many poker players from Russia are already starting to play in your client programs, on ACR and BCP, and this is already a huge clientele for you in the face of Russian players and it would be nice to add Russian to the client programs listed above. ;)

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a long-standing and tormenting question for you dear ACR Rep. Will Russian ever be added to ACR and BCP software? The fact is that many poker players from Russia are already starting to play in your client programs, on ACR and BCP, and this is already a huge clientele for you in the face of Russian players and it would be nice to add Russian to the client programs listed above. ;)
wanna conquer this as well with your small pocket pairs all-ins and hitting against my KK???
Lol, just kidding... I managed to install the update as soon as I chose a new folder, but it says website is down for server maintenance, please try again shortly.....
Let's see how long shortly can be :) :reddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.