Not open for further replies.
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I need to uninstall and reinstall or just open like always ? Haven't been there since the update started and want to do it right :)

Yes. I uninstalled then reinstalled and the client worked fine. Actually the only issue I had was logging into my account. Wasn’t accepting my email at first, then I used all capitals and was fine.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself have uninstalled the old one, then I deleted the whole file for ACR. Then installed and all went smooth. There are no CardsChat tourneys though

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: For the next 12 hours, we'll only be running normal cash games and Jackpot Poker.

We've removed scheduled MTTs, SNGs, and Blitz Poker.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
URGENT !

I think yall might have misunderstood the community asking for being able to see "mucked cards at SHOWDOWN".

We did not mean, show us any mucked hand ... I have the ability to see hands where a showdown is not reached, that is completely wrong and unacceptable ! This has to be changed ASAP

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did a live update that popped up and asked if I wanted to install. I was a little apprehensive but all worked out fine. It does close the client just so you know.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: For the next 12 hours, we'll only be running normal cash games and Jackpot Poker.

We've removed scheduled MTTs, SNGs, and Blitz Poker.

This would be a great time to look into bots or observe player traffic more closely

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
URGENT !

I think yall might have misunderstood the community asking for being able to see "mucked cards at SHOWDOWN".

We did not mean, show us any mucked hand ... I have the ability to see hands where a showdown is not reached, that is completely wrong and unacceptable ! This has to be changed ASAP
Wow, that sure is a lot different. I would have loved to have seen some of those, but no I don't want others to see. lol Hopefully it was a mistake in the program and will be fixed.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to turn off the table automatically popping up when it's your turn? I looked through settings but might have just missed it.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to turn off the table automatically popping up when it's your turn? I looked through settings but might have just missed it.
I've been grabbing the edge and stretching it right, it opens just about the same as full screen and doesn't close up.....until the bugs are out this works for me.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been grabbing the edge and stretching it right, it opens just about the same as full screen and doesn't close up.....until the bugs are out this works for me.

That's not what I meant at all. I meant if you have another window open (i.e. cardschat browser) the table window automatically pops open from under the webpage to become the active table when its your turn to act.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new software

I'm not sure why ACR downloaded the new software. It's not really working. Hope they straighten it out soon.

C

CB33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes, it’s under settings, general tab, game options, uncheck the “auto switch between tables”

Good luck!

T

tgeezee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This 50c On Demand with 500 chip bb that don't go up and never ending registration is a HUGE HIT 550 players and counting You guys might of stumbled onto something with this Cash game format for tournaments … maybe turn the blind increase back on after 4 hours of play ..

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's not what I meant at all. I meant if you have another window open (i.e. cardschat browser) the table window automatically pops open from under the webpage to become the active table when its your turn to act.

In that case never mind.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it’s under settings, general tab, game options, uncheck the “auto switch between tables”

Good luck!
I actually like when the table pops up when it's my turn but unfortunately whether checked or unchecked it doesn't pop up for me.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure why ACR downloaded the new software. It's not really working. Hope they straighten it out soon.

To answer your question: $$$$$ pure and simple. Revenue always trumps player satisfaction.

Imagine opening a new gym and after you collect all of the new member's payments you have your grand opening!!! Then when the new members show up there are no weights, no treadmills, etc. Just a cheap coat of paint slapped on the walls and a sign that says "WELCOME TO THE BEST GYM IN AMERICA"

What business do you know that uses their customers as human guinea pigs? Cosmetics comes to mind. Need to test our products out so we will put toxic substances in rabbit's eyes to see how harmful it is. I feel like a rabbit.

Time for my carrot lunch.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have not received that email to recover password.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have corrupted version of ACR...

Today 5-21-19, my version of ACR got corrupted.
I was told by ACR chat, to 1) delete old version through control panel 2) download newest version from www.americascardroom.eu 3) install new version

I followed the steps, it worked.
Due to maintenance issues, cash games are the only ones listed.
the cashier portion is slower than usual due to immanence
ACR said it is working on it.
at ACR the home page, it listed issues they are working on/resolved

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Highly suggest all players avoid ACR until they get their software up and running properly. We are not receiving any benefit from being their beta testers, so why should we be paying them to test their software lol. Not to mention the possibility of losing your money into the internet ether somewhere. Hope this update has something to do with catching collusion or bots, because so far the interface changes are underwhelming to say the least.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can log in to my account, but the tabs in the games are empty and I cannot continue to choose the steps to the VENOM tournament.
What happens to the room? How long it will be going on? I can't play club games.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I uninstalled and then reinstalled and works fine. Was relieved to see my cash was still there,, :)

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't possibly understand how a company could be so unproffessional. I've been sympathetic and patient for the last 2 days to a poker clent that I have been loyal to and spent 10s of thousands of dollars on over the better part of a decade.

My patience is wearing thin, along with my sympathy.

I cant imagine years of "creating a better client for a better poker experience" could have been executed any more poorly.

Here's a tip ACR rep for your coworkers/bosses or whoever it may concern over there in Costa Rica. Don't force loyal patrons of your client or poker network for that matter, into abandoning a system that worked perfectly fine, for a new system that clearly is so far from being functional!

You are lucky we dont have hardly any options being here in the US, because you'd be losing lmost all your player base to would be competitors.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never seen a pokerroom online do such a horrible job on an update.
I cant access my rewards page
my account balance says zero....not true
my points balance says zero....not true
i'm in the process of trying to achieve deposit bonuses and cant see where i'm at.
is my account getting credited points I've earned since the "update"?
so far i'm disgusted with the job you've done to my account
i'm not at all confident the "bugs" will be fixed by the end of the month

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any info on whether or not functionality will be restored to the browser-based mobile games?

Status
Not open for further replies.