Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have several $50 On Demand Freerolls running at the moment and more open for registration.

Come and join them now!​

dPRIbMr.jpg

B

benthehen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The freerolls are just running endlessly. It says 30 minutes of late reg and this game has been running for well over an hour with people still jumping in.

Also after every hand just about I get moved to a new table with the same exact people in the same spots. I'm about to get the button and then end up in the big blind. Definitely a lot of wonky things going on.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freerolls are just running endlessly. It says 30 minutes of late reg and this game has been running for well over an hour with people still jumping in.

Also after every hand just about I get moved to a new table with the same exact people in the same spots. I'm about to get the button and then end up in the big blind. Definitely a lot of wonky things going on.

I sent this to the tournaments team, they are currently checking into the currently Freerolls we are running.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unableto reg for any of the freerolls regardless if late reg or early reg. Even an early reg that states 100 players till start that has 51 players denied me - just and FYI

I get the following errors:

Your request has been interrupted please contact CS

one $50 fr that has 0 entrants accepted me with a message saying you are registered by when I re-open the lobby I am not there and there is a button to click on reg again

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unableto reg for any of the freerolls regardless if late reg or early reg. Even an early reg that states 100 players till start that has 51 players denied me - just and FYI

one $50 fr that has 0 entrants accepted me with a message saying you are registered by when I re-open the lobby I am not there and there is a button to click on reg again

Me too.

Cash tables - open seat is "Reserved" when I try to sit.
Freerolls - "Your request has been interrupted. Please contact customer service support."

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I got the same problem brother! but they got 50$ freerolls now! I am sure they are working on it it's a huge upgrade from the 10$ on demand and i'm looking forward to playing when they get the bugs sorted out.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tournaments are completely borked and a waste of time.

If you are unlucky enough to get past a craptastic registration process, count on all the tournaments being cancelled before you get into the money.

Also, bring back the client remembering the window sizing when you enter a new tournament. :rolleyes:

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NOTICE

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but due to technical issues, the following tournaments you are participating have been cancelled. Your account has been credited according to our terms and condition.

Tournament ID# / Tournament Name
XXXXXXX $50 Freeroll - On Demand

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I see one still running. That's the only MTT in my lobby. I was too late to register though. Will there be others?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got the same problem brother! but they got 50$ freerolls now! I am sure they are working on it it's a huge upgrade from the 10$ on demand and i'm looking forward to playing when they get the bugs sorted out.
Yeah man, I agree I was just documenting the experience so it's a noted. So others can see it's not just them when they check later. At least that's the intent. My delivery may have completely missed the mark lol

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play ACR poker every day. It's like a drug to me. give me back the drugs[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
and Why is ACR not working with skrill?

Last edited:
GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather have them take their time , instead of rushing it . I'm sure it'll be worth the pain in the ass . As long as i get my Venom seat back lol.

glgl

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, we are still working on all the tech issues that have been reported. We really appreciate your trust, patience and your cooperation in all of this. Soon as I have an update, I will let you guys know.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My player points have also been erased and I'm not earning new ones. Also, I don't see any tournaments including the announced $50 OD freerolls.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather have them take their time , instead of rushing it . I'm sure it'll be worth the pain in the ass . As long as i get my Venom seat back lol.

glgl

Hi, we are aware of all the ticket issues so, please don't worry it will all be rectified soon. We have all the history of all tickets in players accounts.

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, we are aware of all the ticket issues so, please don't worry it will all be rectified soon. We have all the history of all tickets in players accounts.
Chat said refund in 24 hours. NO REFUND YET.

Entered tourney and my name never showed up in the lobby and I never appeared on the table.

Tourney # 10665135, pm me for user name, don't want CC members to know who I am, their heads my explode.

Thank you so much

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks , i'm not worried . I like to slip in that i won a seat whenever i can .:D

glgl

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little patience may be in order here. I'm guessing besides a totally new software suite this has to be an enormous data conversion project.
Plus an instantaneous jump from light beta to tremendous live activity and all the users wanting to verify everything.
As distasteful as a single instant migration is I cannot imagine trying to coordinate a slow move in stages from one platform / database to another.
We should all be able to live for a few days with restricted poker access. Try to imagine the pressure on the people, and the time hey are putting in, doing the conversion, updating the programs and listening to us and providing us with customer service.

hi hi
thats a very sensible post with explanation.
i been involved with changing/updating software, with a user base... and it's a nightmare. Prior test as much as you wish, but many many things come up when it runs in usage with end users. I can imagine the poor engineers at ACR working 24/7 under terrific pressures.

just maybe we can be a tiny bit patient, understanding and tolerant?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather have them be honest and respect their players. By the way congrats on the Venom entry. You make it thru all the steps?

Playing on BetOnline at the moment. Wow, what a clean interface, so sleek. Looks like I found a new home.

Thanks , yeah i played step 6 3 times B4 I got a seat , i'm trying to grind at least one more for a second bullet in case i get KOd early.:D

GLGL

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Twitter was pretty well updated during the course of the day although I have not checked this evening but prob a good place for ongoing updates a well as the rep here.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys ( and gals) need to take a chill pill ! ACR & BCP provides us with every day $100 dollar freerolls. Being that I'm in the USA I gladly except that they are doing the best they can.
These days most people want and expect everything right now. Guess what ? It doesn't always go that way. So relax and wait,, mouthing off and and making threats that you are through with these sites doesn't accomplish a thing. Just my thoughts ..

Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You guys ( and gals) need to take a chill pill ! ACR & BCP provides us with every day $100 dollar freerolls. Being that I'm in the USA I gladly except that they are doing the best they can.
These days most people want and expect everything right now. Guess what ? It doesn't always go that way. So relax and wait,, mouthing off and and making threats that you are through with these sites doesn't accomplish a thing. Just my thoughts ..

Sorry but any company that completely revamps their software then launches it without completely working out horrendous bugs in BETA deserves ridicule. After the launch is not the time to spend days trying to get the software to work.
The loss in revenue is likely punishment itself though I see the cash side of things is up.....

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry but any company that completely revamps their software then launches it without completely working out horrendous bugs in BETA deserves ridicule. After the launch is not the time to spend days trying to get the software to work.
The loss in revenue is likely punishment itself though I see the cash side of things is up.....
This post caused me to want to take a little responsibility...

I (all of us) had the opportunity to test the BETA. I did NOT help ACR work out the bugs because the BETA was for Play Money. In retrospect, it would not have take too much time out of my day to install the BETA and play a few games for Play Money.

I am sorry ACR. As a player who uses your software almost every day, I dropped the ball on helping you to ensure a smooth transition to the new code. I wish you the best of luck and wisdom while you work through the software issues.

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- Older Version was smoother & more stable than this.
- I'm wondering how this Software got released to us -Users- without being alpha-tested by Professional test team !

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sooo..... When will things be working again ???
No tournaments availably.
No player points.
Same for black chip and true poker.
But, I was finally able to log in to all three cardrooms. Yippee !!!
I will try again next day.

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the new version can't wait for all the games to be loaded into it. As with any site growing pains are to be expected . Thanks for everything you do acr

Status
Not open for further replies.