smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When the Deposit and Withdrawal are "working" if you choose one and get to the landing page you can not go back to the account details page directly or to another cashier page directly, for example if you are on withdrawal page to get to deposits or account details you must first go to tourneys or cash games or one of the working game tabs before you can get back to account details and choose withdrawal or Deposit... Not being able to navigate directly to another cashier page after you land on withdrawal or deposit is annoying.

This is feedback that I hope you will pass along ACR Rep... I am leaving it here for you because the link you posted to leave feedback is giving me an error.

Last edited:
JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This post caused me to want to take a little responsibility...

I (all of us) had the opportunity to test the BETA. I did NOT help ACR work out the bugs because the BETA was for Play Money. In retrospect, it would not have take too much time out of my day to install the BETA and play a few games for Play Money.

I am sorry ACR. As a player who uses your software almost every day, I dropped the ball on helping you to ensure a smooth transition to the new code. I wish you the best of luck and wisdom while you work through the software issues.

Or maybe ACR should offer an incentive or pay people to beta test their software like the rest of the business world ... lol

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys ( and gals) need to take a chill pill ! ACR & BCP provides us with every day $100 dollar freerolls. Being that I'm in the USA I gladly except that they are doing the best they can.
These days most people want and expect everything right now. Guess what ? It doesn't always go that way. So relax and wait,, mouthing off and and making threats that you are through with these sites doesn't accomplish a thing. Just my thoughts ..

The people have a right to vent, and with good reason.

The so-called Beta launch for play money, is now the Beta launch for real money. There isn't a difference. I didn't install the Beta previously and elected to wait for the update via the client (which had issues last Monday)

@petshpe correctly wondered why this version of the software was launched without being tested as an "alpha" by a professional team. And I wonder why also. The 'beta' from last week to the 'beta' this week has the same flaws & is not usable.

On the plus side, I do like the 'table area' (excluding the skin, buttons, etc.) The player seats, card animation, chips, etc are a hell of lot better. This is where all of the action is it's much improved.

On the old version when players folded/raised, a 'notice' of that action was overlayed on the player name. Now the player goes 'dark' on fold & a subtle flash when they call/raise. There are other nice visual clues of who are still in the hand or not. Overall, an easier to read table if you have more than one open.

On the painful side, and where all the crap that pours down from, is that nothing else works. Seriously. Nothing works.

The Cashier is not working. Chat is not working.

From the Cashier not working, that means there is no way to get to your account and check on payins/payouts, game history, P2P, or even basic game history. Any games you cash in are unverifiable at this point.

I noticed one quirk about Chat on Monday. If you used the popout chat to type in something and hit enter, it did not show. But if you went back to the table and viewed chat there, it appeared. There is disparity between the two.

My advice

I spent $3 and won $12 last Monday on two games. I know what my balance was at that time and proceeded with caution. The games were soft, and pretty much pliable!

If you register for a game, your $$ balance will show in the registration screen. Write it down and keep track. And no, don't use this as an excuse to rip ACR off. That balance is a true balance.

Go with the flow until they get their shit together.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Highly suggest all players avoid ACR until they get their software up and running properly. We are not receiving any benefit from being their beta testers, so why should we be paying them to test their software lol. Not to mention the possibility of losing your money into the internet ether somewhere. Hope this update has something to do with catching collusion or bots, because so far the interface changes are underwhelming to say the least.

I will have to agree loaded the latest version today and games and balances seem to be incorrect and not show.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Latest update: at this moment you can check your account details, request cash outs and make deposits, use the forgot password feature and Rathole tables are also back.

We are currently working on having MTTs in the lobby.

Thank you for your patience

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I talked with live customer support, and they said they will make up for the bonus cash cards that can not be used because of software updates.

Though I haven't been able to access the Rewards/Free Cash page for the last 2 days (had 2 Free Cash cards remaining before the update), I noticed that my balance today is +$5. :D:D

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Though I haven't been able to access the Rewards/Free Cash page for the last 2 days (had 2 Free Cash cards remaining before the update), I noticed that my balance today is +$5. :D:D
my balance + $ 0.00 :)

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a plus I noticed on the beta you stopped losing the info tab. This was a major pain and I would sometimes flip between that tab and another 100 times to get it back and looks like that has been fixed and also has far more information on.

Also anyone else get warning sounds when it wasn't there turn keep going off? Use to have shut the software down and restart it to stop this. Did not occur during beta tests.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also anyone else get warning sounds when it wasn't there turn keep going off? Use to have shut the software down and restart it to stop this. Did not occur during beta tests.
Yes! This was a huge pain in the old software, I hope it is fixed in this release... We will see :)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Know

Hello.

First I live in the good ol' USA. In the past when all was well, I played every major site. Today is different. BOL, ITOPS and ACR with their respective brother-sister sites, are the only source for poker online that I have.

I do not work hard to keep them going. I do not know much about the site software. I only know that I love the game.

My past work of 32 years involved a lot of software and hardware I was involved with major fixes for a major company. These upgrades are usually painful and take some time. It is very frustrating even especially for the folks who are responsible.

The site appears to be better than ever. Once the apparent fixes needed are made, all should be well again and return to better than before.

I choose to be positive knowing what I know, but it is like waking up in the morning without my coffee.... so comes the I know.

My bank is accurate, my winnings last night appeared in my bank, and the rest, I am sure, will come shortly. So like that BIG hand I wait for, I have to be patient. But it does look good so far.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is this Double or Nothing that is popping up when you leave a table? Seems a way for gamblers to chase losses. Is there a way to turn that "feature" off?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the Deposit and Withdrawal are "working" if you choose one and get to the landing page you can not go back to the account details page directly or to another cashier page directly, for example if you are on withdrawal page to get to deposits or account details you must first go to tourneys or cash games or one of the working game tabs before you can get back to account details and choose withdrawal or Deposit... Not being able to navigate directly to another cashier page after you land on withdrawal or deposit is annoying.

This is feedback that I hope you will pass along ACR Rep... I am leaving it here for you because the link you posted to leave feedback is giving me an error.

Hi smallfrie! We do have a gray button at the bottom of the green button where it says "Withdraw instead" in case you are on the Deposit page (if you are in the Withdrawal page will say Deposit instead) so it will take you to the other window.

For the account details you are totally right, it does not have an option to go back. I'm sending the report to the team so they can take a look on this! Thank you very much for letting me know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is this Double or Nothing that is popping up when you leave a table? Seems a way for gamblers to chase losses. Is there a way to turn that "feature" off?

Yes, you can disable it. Just click on Options > Table options > Other options and then uncheck the "Enable Double or Nothing" option.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can shut it off by 1. Clicking "Options" at top of main lobby. 2. Clicking "Table Options"
3. Un-checking in the "General" tab "Enable Double or Nothing" on table exit option.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough job keeping a cheerful tone, ACR Rep.

Props and respect for being a pro. :cool:

Heheh thanks mate :cool:! If you do what you love, you'll never have to work :). You get more motivated when you help people and for me, it's more than a pleasure to help you guys in everything I can.

Thanks to everyone who have been supporting us and have been very patience. I know I said it before but, we have been working VERY hard to get things done soon as possible. I've been giving more updates soon as I have them.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep, ever since my client update this week I've noticed a lot of negative changes.
1 - The client is slower and less responsive. Sometimes a screen will fail to load completely and I'll have to go to another screen and come back for example to check my cashiers balance since it didn't update the first time.

2 - All the tournaments are gone. I have some Venom tickets but none of the steps are available in my tournament tab. None of the ACR on demand $10 free rolls are there, most of the time it's completely empty. What gives?

3 - The 6 max, short ($1 max buy) 2NL cash games are gone. Are they coming back?

4 - What are the rules for new deposit match. I joined in April but never made a deposit. I've cashed a few free rolls. Am I still considered a new player and qualify for the match?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, you can disable it. Just click on Options > Table options > Other options and then uncheck the "Enable Double or Nothing" option.

To clarify a little further, all of your settings that you had in the previous version of client, as well as player notes, no longer apply. You have to go thru your settings and redo them.

I went back thru to uncheck the double or nothing & avatars. I also changed to 4-color deck, gold colored card backs, and a red table felt. All is right with the world now!! :D

f780d5573207eb391a1abd3ccd4b4553.png

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any guess on when Blackchip will be back up?:icon_comp

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To clarify a little further, all of your settings that you had in the previous version of client, as well as player notes, no longer apply. You have to go thru your settings and redo them.

I went back thru to uncheck the double or nothing & avatars. I also changed to 4-color deck, gold colored card backs, and a red table felt. All is right with the world now!! :D

f780d5573207eb391a1abd3ccd4b4553.png

hmmm those gold colored cards are clean..gonna have to steal that one from ya.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That Pot total with chip graphic needs to be kept below the cards no matter screen size or resolution. ACR needs to fix that.

Pot total is $0.56. What's the $0.11? The rake? I find it confusing while playing.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm those gold colored cards are clean..gonna have to steal that one from ya.

Be my guest!! LOL

I actually created a thread last year called "Pimp Your ACR" that showed the same layout and some of my settings.

That Pot total with chip graphic needs to be kept below the cards no matter screen size or resolution. ACR needs to fix that.

Agreed. The placement seems a little off. It may be due to the way I resized the window too. The playing table is 'responsive' now. You can make the window taller or skinnier, where before it resized proportionately. This can have an affect on the chip placement.

Pot total is $0.56. What's the $0.11? The rake? I find it confusing while playing.

Wow. I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Not sure what the 11 cents means. And if you count the chips that are there, it comes out to 16 cents total!! :eek:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Now I know. The 11 cents is what is in the pot after the turn card. The two players still in the pot have bets totaling 45 cents .... that would make it 56 cents in the pot.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, ever since my client update this week I've noticed a lot of negative changes.

1 - The client is slower and less responsive. Sometimes a screen will fail to load completely and I'll have to go to another screen and come back for example to check my cashiers balance since it didn't update the first time.

2 - All the tournaments are gone. I have some Venom tickets but none of the steps are available in my tournament tab. None of the ACR on demand $10 free rolls are there, most of the time it's completely empty. What gives?

3 - The 6 max, short ($1 max buy) 2NL cash games are gone. Are they coming back?

4 - What are the rules for new deposit match. I joined in April but never made a deposit. I've cashed a few free rolls. Am I still considered a new player and qualify for the match?

Hello!

1 - The client is slower and less responsive. Sometimes a screen will fail to load completely and I'll have to go to another screen and come back for example to check my cashiers balance since it didn't update the first time. (As we are still under the transition so that's why it happens...Our Developers are working on this)

2 - All the tournaments are gone. I have some Venom tickets but none of the steps are available in my tournament tab. None of the ACR on demand $10 free rolls are there, most of the time it's completely empty. What gives? (We are working hard on this to get the MTTs back as soon as possible)

3 - The 6 max, short ($1 max buy) 2NL cash games are gone. Are they coming back? (Yes they will be back, our Tournaments team is working on them)

(If you have never deposit, you will get our Welcome Package https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.