Not open for further replies.
John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do it now.

So the "user notes.bin" file is zipped file structure with a numeric folder for each player you have notes on. Rename it from .bin to .zip and you can open it in Windows explorer.

I'm guessing the punctuation ".! around the name equates to the color code. Not sure what the note details are.

Should be pretty easy to write a program that will convert the data into a CSV file to work with later.

When trying to install the V2Beta my security software picked up on files being encrypted. Quarantined the poker.exe file as ransomware. One more case where you have to decide how much malware activity/behavior is acceptable.

The update may destroy and/or overwrite your ACR folders/files. Might not hurt to make your own backup of these before the update. Just say'n...

Not sure what the procedure is for note taking in the new release. Good bet not the same file structure or type as used now.

Good luck & God bless. :wavey: :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

B

bronson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't America's Card Room a bit of an oxymoron given that American players cannot play poker online for real $. Or has that changed?

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi! Our software will be unavailable until 3pm ET as we are doing our New Software release. After that time, please try to log in with your normal credentials.

Hello, maybe you could help with a quick question/suggestion.

Yesterday I was sitting out a hand, and I rushed to click the deal me in button, I think it double clicked….right as the fold button was appearing in the same spot as the deal me in button...The hand I folded….almost makes me cry to think about that flop :eek: . Is there any way you could recommend that all call/fold/deal me in buttons could be laid out so that none open on top of the other?

Best wishes to all and thank you!

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone log-on yet at ACR or BCP? When I try it just keeps configuring. Thanks for any ideas,

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6NZQ0Aj0aE is a very useful video of how to start with Bitcoin! If you have any questions let me know.

This would be far more helpful if you actually had someone doing the whole process this way sucks.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3pm ET: is how much Moscow time?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, maybe you could help with a quick question/suggestion.

Yesterday I was sitting out a hand, and I rushed to click the deal me in button, I think it double clicked….right as the fold button was appearing in the same spot as the deal me in button...The hand I folded….almost makes me cry to think about that flop :eek: . Is there any way you could recommend that all call/fold/deal me in buttons could be laid out so that none open on top of the other?

Best wishes to all and thank you!

Hello! I sent your feedback directly to the tournaments team so they can have this into consideration.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least we had warning looking on the brightside,still took me by surprise.was expecting a follow up DDOS attack on stars to wipe out any "unwanted scoop winners"lol,evry time acr plays up i blame stars hehe...its automatic,great job ACR rep,shame about the player notes,i dont use them much but certainly feel for those losing years of input.:wavey:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Software Upgrade Update: Our latest software release has had a delay and we will be back up with the new product at 8:00pm ET. We apologize for the inconvenience.

hL5CUYb.jpg

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
and I am now done with WPN . After all the disruptions , software glitches , DOS attacks , issues with BOTS , etc , that's the final insult to the players ! No mas .

So the "user notes.bin" file is zipped file structure with a numeric folder for each player you have notes on. Rename it from .bin to .zip and you can open it in Windows explorer.

I'm guessing the punctuation ".! around the name equates to the color code. Not sure what the note details are.

Should be pretty easy to write a program that will convert the data into a CSV file to work with later.

When trying to install the V2Beta my security software picked up on files being encrypted. Quarantined the poker.exe file as ransomware. One more case where you have to decide how much malware activity/behavior is acceptable.

The update may destroy and/or overwrite your ACR folders/files. Might not hurt to make your own backup of these before the update. Just say'n...

Not sure what the procedure is for note taking in the new release. Good bet not the same file structure or type as used now.

Good luck & God bless. :wavey: :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

Did this. It worked. Note to self: from now on take player notes in PT4 instead of on client.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if pt4 has a note import from a csv file :)

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do i need to download a new version of ACR or will the one i have just be updated , as of now it's just configuring.

Thanks gl

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do i need to download a new version of ACR or will the one i have just be updated , as of now it's just configuring.

Thanks gl

I'm not the ACR rep but instead of downloading the new version I think it would be best to let your current version update.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, I'm just gonna wait till next Monday to start up ACR. Seems like their updates are gonna be more a pain in the butt than anything else.
ACR should just tell users, Site down for three days to upgrade, no login.
Then once upgrade is up and running, users can begin to log-in.
Save everybody some BS.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks gl

No, you don't need to download the client, the software will automatically do the upgrade. Noticed that we are still doing the software upgrade.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you don't need to download the client, the software will automatically do the upgrade. Noticed that we are still doing the software upgrade.

How do I spin and redeem my cash card for today as part of my sign up bonus since software is still delayed???

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OVER/UNDER

Can you give us an OVER/UNDER number to bet on?

You know, like the OVER/UNDER for how many hours your update will predictably be behind schedule, like 48 hours. I'll take the OVER at -110, thx

I

IFLAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't America's Card Room a bit of an oxymoron given that American players cannot play poker online for real $. Or has that changed?
The US law enacted said basically that "money can't be transferred to and from American banks from poker sites".

So the end run around that law was to use 3rd payment processors. Checks from canada was the usual tactic. Now the push is for bitcoin, the so-called "anonymous" transaction.

Post may be censored in 3,2,1.............

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know its new client software day and it is mow past 6pm Eastern. I am trying to download the client software from the website to install the client. When i hit the "Download" button it, takes me to a page that says "not found"

Is this a part of the software not yet being available? When do you think this will be available to download the client from your website?

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably should have put something up on the America's Cardroom website, and or a notice in the client. Nothing there... and googling the stuck on Configuring issue leads to old threads. Having the info here is nice, be better if the client gave a pop up or if the information was also on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.