Not open for further replies.
petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would suggest adding more micro MTTs :)

W

westsideyoza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi there just downloaded acr client and trying to install it but it wont let me open the file tried to download a App to open it but it wont work any help would be appreciated cheers

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will need more details.

hi there just downloaded acr client and trying to install it but it wont let me open the file tried to download a app to open it but it wont work any help would be appreciated cheers

The machine you downloaded for.
The system details of that machine (OS, CPU, Memory, etc.)
Name of the downloaded file as it exists now on your machine.
The app name you downloaded to help that did not work.

You can post these if you want or PM them to ACR Rep. Posting them will allow other members to offer advice as well as the ACR Rep.

GL & God bless. :D :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :top: :flute:

CLEAN POSTS: Not obscene, vulgar, sexual, hateful, threatening, or a law violation.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea how long the sports book will be down for?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are OK if...

I did not understand, change her email address and password, how to update all that, I do not change my password and my email address, what's will happen?

If you can currently log in with your email addie & password & they are both the same as those you have on record with ACR then you are fine. I have never changed mine in years.

This post is referring to anyone who has made changes that are not on record with ACR. ACR will be using our official info that they have to control logins. That is why it is critical that the info be correct. Since you & I have never made changes & we know our info to login with then we are good.

God bless. :) :rolleyes: :cool:

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Server Issue

Anyone else not able to connect to ACR? I continuously get a "Connecting to Server".... dialog box.:rolleyes:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each time I close ACR poker room, it open a tracked website, can I stop that?

If you are referring to our Exit windows, this automatically opens and redirect you to our current promotions so you don't lose them. Unfortunately, we are not able to disable it since the system automatically set it up.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guessing the test period is over? Asking because even though V2 installed & runs it will not allow me to create an account. Is it because a lot of the HONEST TRUTHFUL info I entered matches this account??? Am I suppose to LIE???

My personal info not displayed for what should be obvious reasons. :eek:

Crap storm headed our way & its name is ACR BETA V2... :eek: :(

Lord help us... :confused: :( :cool: :saint: :heeeellll

anyone else having trouble signing up on v2?

Let me clear this up, as you may know you had to create a completely new account to be able to access the V2 client. However, due to our new software release you don't need to have the V2 account since our full version will automatically do the migration. As we mentioned before this V2 was just a testing. You should be able to access your account after the update is complete. (from 5:00am to 3:00pm ET)

If you guys are having issues with our software notice that as we stated on the previous announcement post, we are in process of our new Software release so our client will be unavailable from 5:00am to 3:00pm ET. More information here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would suggest adding more micro MTTs :)

Thank you very much for your suggestion! I sent it directly to the Tournaments team :D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is what you are going to include other languages ​​in your new software, like the French?
withdrawal issue: how do you make a withdrawal to our bank account?
thank you for your availability

I apologize for the late reply, unfortunately we do not have that option available yet, however our Development team have this into consideration for all the other languages.

Regarding the bank account option, we do not have it but we do have several options for cashing out your winnings like Bitcoin for example, it only takes from 24-72 hours (normally take less than that). For more info click here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea how long the sports book will be down for?

Hello, just in case , the past Thursday, May 16th WPN transferred all sports balances over to player poker accounts and temporarily disabled sports betting as an option. Sports betting will be reinstated in a timely manner.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there just downloaded acr client and trying to install it but it wont let me open the file tried to download a app to open it but it wont work any help would be appreciated cheers

Hi, If you were not able to download the client yet, please try again after 3pm ET as we are currently doing our New Software.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else not able to connect to ACR? I continuously get a "Connecting to Server".... dialog box.:rolleyes:

Hi! Our software will be unavailable until 3pm ET as we are doing our New Software release. After that time, please try to log in with your normal credentials.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat Calendar

Good Morning.
:wavey:

Please reassure me that the daily CardsChat freerolls will still be available. The dailies do not show in the May calendar.

Thank you.

Dan'O

Hi! Our software will be unavailable until 3pm ET as we are doing our New Software release. After that time, please try to log in with your normal credentials.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played at ACR never even heard of it till I starting reading all the stuff on Cardschat do you have to deposit to start there or can you build your way up through freerolls

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately, this option is not yet available, but our development team takes into account all other languages.

Regarding the bank account option, we did not, but we have several options to collect your winnings, as Bitcoin, for example. It only takes 24 to 72 hours (normally taking less than that). For more information, click here.
ok, but I have no Bitcoint account, how to do know?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
today is the day the new software comes out lets hope its a homerun not a fumble

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
latest updates !!!!

I was reading details about the new software/ upgrades . Is it really true that all poker notes will be lost ? Please tell me is not happening ! I have years of important information and data stored there . If it is lost I can guarantee I will never again play another ring game , SNG or MTT on either BCP or ACR . What rubbish . That's just a horrible way to treat long term customers . I will cash out every last penny !

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i saw that earlier,

and I am now done with WPN . After all the disruptions , software glitches , DOS attacks , issues with BOTS , etc , that's the final insult to the players ! No mas .

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There should be some way to take the file on our PC and convert it to a human readable format.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never played at ACR never even heard of it till I starting reading all the stuff on Cardschat do you have to deposit to start there or can you build your way up through freerolls

Hi! You don't need to deposit to be able to use it, you can try it for free. However, today we are currently doing the New Software launch, until it gets done, please try to download it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, but I have no Bitcoint account, how to do know?

is a very useful video of how to start with Bitcoin! If you have any questions let me know.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the "user notes.bin" file is zipped file structure with a numeric folder for each player you have notes on. Rename it from .bin to .zip and you can open it in Windows explorer.

I'm guessing the punctuation ".! around the name equates to the color code. Not sure what the note details are.

Should be pretty easy to write a program that will convert the data into a CSV file to work with later.

Status
Not open for further replies.