Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important announcement: Due to Bot activity, we have banned 5 accounts and issued refunds for a total of $125,000.

You can check out all the details on our website in the WPN Banned accounts section here

ZGVcVs7.jpg

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great news guys!

We have two freerolls today, tomorrow and Thursday at 5pm ET and 7pm ET in the V2 Client.

Each freeroll awards 9 tickets to Step 5 of the Venom ($200+15.01 each).

When winning one, please contact CS and provide your V2 account details and your current ACR account details. You can download the client here

KW7GZRP.jpg
I won one of these... Waiting on ticket :)

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can direct you with the emails department so they can assist with it. You can contact them here

I spoke with Nathan C in chat. He checked into the situation and couldn't find out what happened other than I was manually taken to the satellite. He said he's going to look into it further and send me an email. Thanks for your help.

N

Nanimonoka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't really got into it but i will have to check it out thanks everyone!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spoke with Nathan C in chat. He checked into the situation and couldn't find out what happened other than I was manually taken to the satellite. He said he's going to look into it further and send me an email. Thanks for your help.

Perfect! If you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won one of these... Waiting on ticket :)

Hi! Our CS department is working on this, you will receive the ticket very soon! Please provide them a couple of hours.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Important announcement: Due to Bot activity, we have banned 5 accounts and issued refunds for a total of $125,000.

You can check out all the details on our website in the WPN Banned accounts section here

ZGVcVs7.jpg

Transparency is great and it has allowed me to make the following observation. Nearly every banned user resulted in a cap being placed on reimbursements, meaning not everyone was fully reimbursed.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

#1 you have to create a new account for the new software per your website.

Yes, you should create a new account. You can download it here

#2 can you play your old account or new account, but not at the same time?

You can play both ones because these are totally different platforms.

#3 are both accounts connected? how do you handle the accounting?

No, they are not connected due to this is a Beta version.

#4 what happens to your old & new accounts when the new software is official.

We will provide the full details once we release it.

It was a pleasure to assist you! :D

Thank you for the quick response.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Here is what I mean about the cap. I was affected to the tune of $27.77, but received only $2.67. What happened to the other 90% of the illicit winnings which equaled almost a quarter million dollars? Did the cheater make off with the money, with no chance of recouping it or does wpn just keep the unrefunded $234,000?

Attachments

• Screenshot (41).jpg
    Screenshot (41).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
help with software

i am in a tournament on acr right now and the game keeps freezing.. says it is taking me to a new tournament.. puts me in my seat but not preferred then freezes.. i close it out and come back and it does it 10 times. whqt can i do?

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I logged on & noticed some blinking with the software. You could try closing the client, start it again, log back on & try taking your seat in the same game. See if that helps with your connection. Has worked for some of us in the past.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:
well.. i tried it.. got back in and tilt called a 3 bet with 5 7 since I was short stacked.. did not work out.. lol

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi! Our CS department is working on this, you will receive the ticket very soon! Please provide them a couple of hours.
It is about 6 and 1/2 hours later and did not receive ticket yet. since this post I have won another ticket for a total of two.
I won two $215 + $15.01 tickets in the Beta V2 software freerolls. I finished in top 9 in the Wednesday 5/15/2019 The Venom Step 4/6 Freeroll-9 Seats GTD at 7PM ET and I finished in top 9 in the Thursday 5/16/2019 The Venom Step 4/6 Freeroll-9 Seats GTD at 7PM ET I have not received either ticket yet.
I am sending you this message in a PM as well with my Beta software and ACR screen names
and email address.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the help of "smallfrie" & a lot of installing/uninstalling etc., I finally tried running it as an administrator. That worked. Server then went offline for maintenance but I will create a new login in the morning & give it a test drive.

ACR was ZERO help with this. Doubt they even realize it but no one replied to my email, PM or posts. Thanks to smallfrie who did go above & beyond for a fellow CC'er.

Anyone else who had problems with the V2Beta on a Win7 system try installing/running as an administrator. Worked for me.

God bless & GL all. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Hi John, as I told you on the PM. I totally understand your frustration, I escalated the case to the Tech department as I told you on the last post. They were working on this. Remember that the new software is coming very very soon and this is something that will not happen again.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is about 6 and 1/2 hours later and did not receive ticket yet. since this post I have won another ticket for a total of two.
I won two $215 + $15.01 tickets in the Beta V2 software freerolls. I finished in top 9 in the Wednesday 5/15/2019 The Venom Step 4/6 Freeroll-9 Seats GTD at 7PM ET and I finished in top 9 in the Thursday 5/16/2019 The Venom Step 4/6 Freeroll-9 Seats GTD at 7PM ET I have not received either ticket yet.
I am sending you this message in a PM as well with my Beta software and ACR screen names
and email address.

Apologies for the inconvenience, they are checking on this. Soon as I have an update I will let you know for sure!

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Here is what I mean about the cap. I was affected to the tune of $27.77, but received only $2.67. What happened to the other 90% of the illicit winnings which equaled almost a quarter million dollars? Did the cheater make off with the money, with no chance of recouping it or does wpn just keep the unrefunded $234,000?

Don't forget the non-WPN secret partners whose details are blocked from regular players. What part do they play? Maybe just another media stunt to give the impression of security concerns about honesty. You will NEVER get the full or true story.

Just how it is... 10 cents on a dollar capped at $25K when the losses are supposedly in the millions? Anyone getting anything can only accept it & try & not lose it to a new bot too fast.

GL & God bless. :( :cool:

True. I really do appreciate the reimbursement but its very frustrating. If you want to see how much you really lost to these players, look up your stats against them in HM or PT4 if you use a HUD. Assuming the bot user was cashing out regularly, that money is gone. For WPN to reimburse us all in full, they would have to take a huge loss. Of course you could say its their responsibility, which is true, but we all know it will never happen. Other than that, they'd have to have the person arrested or sue them for violating T&C and theft. Tricky for an unregulated poker site, and in which jurisdiction? I've learned my lesson. Don't deposit. Build up your roll from freerolls, Twitch ACR stormer giveaways, etc. and as John said in another post, keep your own money in your pocket.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and email address.

Hello! Good news, we credited the tickets. Please be so kind and check it whenever you can. :wink:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Monday, May 20th we will begin the first phase of our new software launch on the network. To ensure that this transition goes smoothly for you, it’s essential that you know your email address and password to log into your account.

If your registered email address is not updated, please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE before Monday to have it changed. Some services within the poker client may be temporarily unavailable.

To see the full list go here.

SO3ITD6.jpg

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Each time I close ACR poker room, it open a tracked website, can I stop that?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is what you are going to include other languages ​​in your new software, like the French?
withdrawal issue: how do you make a withdrawal to our bank account?
thank you for your availability

Last edited:
najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday 20 May, we will begin the first phase of our new software on the network. For this transition is going well for you, it is essential that you know your email address and password of password to log in to your account .

If your registered email address is not updated , please contact customer service until Monday for editing. Some services of the poker client may be temporarily unavailable . To see the full list go here .

https://www.americascardroom.eu/software-upgrade/

SO3ITD6.jpg
I did not understand, change her email address and password, how to update all that, I do not change my password and my email address, what's will happen?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Many of us have complained of the browser hijacking but they ignore us. The new V2 release has some new malware elements that have triggered my security software to freeze the installation & quarantine poker.exe. It never ends with this site. Malware & spyware are only 2 elements proven by security scans.

I have installed Process Hacker 2 to replace the system Process Manager. It allows me to kill the ACR process without allowing my browser to be hijacked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I also use ProcessKO_x64_p.exe to kill the ACR program rather than close it.

It is a portable app or installable that allows me to kill ACR. It is simply a process killer. No details or graphs like the Process Hacker 2.

By default, the ProcessKO.ini will be created in the folder %APPDATA%/ProcessKO
For portable use, please create or copy in ProcessKO working directory the ProcessKO.ini.

You can also make the standard to portable version by char _p in the exe file name!

ProcessKO_p.exe = Portable
ProcessKO.exe = default (standard run)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They are both freeware. I have an Acer Win 7 laptop. I know they run on other Windows OS.

Only options found so far. Keep us informed if you discover more. Many, many posts complaining as we have exist in this thread. Always falls on deaf ears. ACR forces you to take what they want you to have, not what you would like to have. Always been this way...

Sorry. Good luck & God bless. :( :cool: :saint: :heeeellll

CLEAN POSTS: Not obscene, vulgar, sexual, hateful, threatening, or a law violation.

If running windows you can also go into Task Manager right click on ACR client and click End Task. This closes it without opening the browser.

N

NotSmart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone else having trouble signing up on v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.