XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got a special refund today. is this because of the bot crack down or something else? is there a way to find out what it is for?

You should have gotten an email about it. Several others including myself got money back, and yes for bots.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've noticed when I click on some player's profiles there isn't a city or country listed for the player. Probably not a problem but I've wondered if they are legit if they registered without listing their location.

This happens because, we share our tournaments and cash games with Partners. (The ones who don't belong to the Winning Poker Network) So that's why you are not able to see their information.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a special refund today. is this because of the bot crack down or something else? is there a way to find out what it is for?

You can read the information regarding this situation here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The double up problem IS well documented in this thread with all the proof required in images & word for anyone to see.

The hijacking on closing is also well documented & well known by your Tech staff as THEY programmed it into the software. This is historically documented in this thread with MULTIPLE posts of our complaints; not just mine.

As for the other errors I alluded to, here is some visual aides for you & the "wish" list.

Error windows are several months old & have survived 3 of your updates as well as a complete uninstall/reinstall.

7 images & I think my limit is 5 so I will link to this post after the first 5. They are in order of appearance. There are time codes & date stamps. As I CLOSE each the next appears. They are each unique. NOT the same...

Once all are closed, the software performs normally with the occasional glitch or bug coming & going during play. Like cards with no option buttons.

Thanks John, I sent it directly to them.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens because, we share our tournaments and cash games with Partners. (The ones who don't belong to the Winning Poker Network) So that's why you are not able to see their information.

Thanks for letting me know.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have to say the whole sitting out timer thing is for the birds. It's a huge detriment to reloading manually. Once it was clicked after I had reloaded, prompting the message to pop up. I was dealt into the hand and I clicked the appropriate box to return to play only to have all of my action options removed from my screen as I helplessly watched my timer go down. I don't really need so many redundant messages informing me that I have depleted my chips. It's the most annoying, anti intuitive manual reload system I've ever encountered. Auto reloaders probably have no issue, but I don't usually make poker decisions in advance of any random situation.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would like to know how I was only refunded 0.01 cent for playing against a bot.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
why does it take so long for your withdraw to go through? and why cant i withdraw the same way i deposited?

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, tell me the deposit and withdrawal of funds through skrill is possible?

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know how I was only refunded 0.01 cent for playing against a bot.
Your .23 cent ITM moved up a level to .24.

I netted .31.:confused: Better than nothing though.:D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to say the whole sitting out timer thing is for the birds. It's a huge detriment to reloading manually. Once it was clicked after I had reloaded, prompting the message to pop up. I was dealt into the hand and I clicked the appropriate box to return to play only to have all of my action options removed from my screen as I helplessly watched my timer go down. I don't really need so many redundant messages informing me that I have depleted my chips. It's the most annoying, anti intuitive manual reload system I've ever encountered. Auto reloaders probably have no issue, but I don't usually make poker decisions in advance of any random situation.

Thank you for the feedback, I sent it directly to the department in charge so they can take a look into it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why does it take so long for your withdraw to go through? and why cant i withdraw the same way i deposited?

Hello, this totally depends on the method you chose. May I ask you which method did you use for deposit and withdrawal?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello all thaks for letting me come to this community

Hi! Welcome :D If you need help or have any questions regarding the Americas Cardroom promotions or software let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon, tell me the deposit and withdrawal of funds through Skrill is possible?

This totally depends on your location. I would highly recommend you to download the Americas Cardroom application then go to Deposits/Withdrawals and check if you have the option available.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like ACR but now that you cannot use debit cards to add funds or withdrawal funds it's making it very difficult to want to invest my time on the site. I love the stormers and the twitch.tv channels that go with ACR but freerolls get tiring after awhile when you can't add funds for the bigger tournaments. PLEASE GET THIS SORTED OUT AND FIXED:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Requested payout in Litecoin today, received payout 11hrs and 6 minutes later in my Litecoin wallet. Great job ACR! Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom’s next Cage Live coming soon!

The next Cage Live starts May 31st at the Taormina Hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica. This is the third one this year as it runs every other month.

The Cage Live is a wild weekend of poker and partying in a tropical destination. You can win one of two guaranteed $8,340 packages tonight at 6pm ET in the Beast and Sit & Crush Cage Live satellite. The buy-in is just $55.

Click here for all the details.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lovin it

lovin it here at ACR,as ive said before always feels like fairer gameplay here.nice work clamping down on some bots,legal action would be great considering a person is meant to play their own account,not someone else or a machine play it for them.blinlin scoundrels,great work ACR.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was logged on to ACR yesterday and was taken to a satellite tournament I didn't registered for. I looked around at the tables and most all the players were sitting out. ACR didn't deduct the entry fee from my balance.

Has this ever happened to anyone on ACR?

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashout

If we cash out through via check what is he estimated time frame for cash out

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, this totally depends on the method you chose. May I ask you which method did you use for deposit and withdrawal?

I deposited through a debit card but It gives me the option of money graham or a wire transfer or bitcoin and wire transfer says it will take 10-15 days

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it they found a problem in the jackpot game random payout structure that the games are gone for a week?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lovin it here at ACR,as ive said before always feels like fairer gameplay here.nice work clamping down on some bots,legal action would be great considering a person is meant to play their own account,not someone else or a machine play it for them.blinlin scoundrels,great work ACR.

Thank you very much for your preference! We are working very hard to provide you guys the most incredible poker experience ever! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.