Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the transparency! That's a lot of bots. Kill them, Kill them all. :aetsch: Any word on $ game reimbursements?

Play On!

Hi!! You can check all the reimbursements here

As always, thank you very much for your support! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have not even bothered to look at or read my complaint. That is typical for ACR. Guessing millions of lines of spaghetti code that ACR calls a game program. Allow me to show you where you sent me & AGAIN, what my problem is. Two different animals.

And my problem is below & your link below that. :deal: Guess we just have to accept this thing is buggy, ACR can't/won't fix it & freerolls is all it is good for. I know I don't trust WPN. :joyman:

I totally understand your frustration, however we haven't had more similar reports. What I highly recommend you to is to contact directly with the Tech department via CS at 1-877-314-4195 and they will redirect you to the Tech department.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom V2 Beta

I`m guessing you have to create a separate new account for the V2 beta. Is this correct?

Thanks

Hello! That's totally correct, you should create a new account to be able to test our new software.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I claim RAKEBACKRB code after i already signed up and without making another deposit>?

Hello, please be so kind and contact directly with the Affiliate so they can help you with this inquiry.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched the Joe Ingram pod cast yesterday and walked away with the impression that their CEO is a giant sleaze ball.

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love acr

allthough im having one Major issue i am in the jole over a hundred dollars placed on prepaid debit cards and what not, yet i allways get restricted at the end, i live in the United States can anyone tell me how to deposit on ACR sucesfuly without going to money gram or western union.. i dont want to use my bank account.. perferably

has anyone found a certain prepaid card thatll work,, like greendot, wallmart card, prepaid visa, mynailla, prepaid master cards all came with restrictions after purchasing them.. theres no money gram or western union around here

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
allthough im having one Major issue i am in the jole over a hundred dollars placed on prepaid debit cards and what not, yet i allways get restricted at the end, i live in the United States can anyone tell me how to deposit on ACR sucesfuly without going to money gram or western union.. i dont want to use my bank account.. perferably

bitcoin.
Easy, fast, and cheap

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suggestion for the tournaments department: A 2.20 or 3.30 $750-$1k GTD around like 3:30pm EST. The Low and Mid stakes tourneys all have a nice 3:30pm EST value tournament that gets a lot of players, but the micros lack that. There is one at 12pm EST but I think you guys would benefit from another one a little later in the day. I know I'd play. Just a suggestion!!

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was actually thinking of making a first deposit with ACR.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quit playing on these sites a long time ago and just this past week I thought Id
'd give it another shot.Well weird shady things already happening. Sitting in a tourney waiting to hear the sound for my turn and what do you know,my sound is gone and im sitting out,whats that? So I log out and log back in,all good for a while then it does it again. I suspect as I always suspected,probably hacks getting through the server to see cards and jacking up the software. What a joke site this is.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I would highly recommend you to deposit via Bitcoin. You can check the full information here of how to do it.

Any questions let me know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suggestion for the tournaments department: A 2.20 or 3.30 $750-$1k GTD around like 3:30pm EST. The Low and Mid stakes tourneys all have a nice 3:30pm EST value tournament that gets a lot of players, but the micros lack that. There is one at 12pm EST but I think you guys would benefit from another one a little later in the day. I know I'd play. Just a suggestion!!

Thank you for your feedback! I sent it directly to the tournaments department.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was actually thinking of making a first deposit with ACR.

If you need help let me know, I´ll be more than glad to assist you! Remember we have an exclusive Welcome Package for new depositors, you can check it here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP Takedown Week is coming June 3rd-9th!

On the final day, we’re awarding 15 WSOP Main Event prize packages for a total of $187,500.

Learn how to win your $12,500 Vegas package for next to nothing here.

#WSOPTakedown #ACR #New #Promotion

Last edited:
Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got my CC freeroll club membership, so I joined ACR tonight as well to play CC freerolls there as well.
I deposited at least $25 to get promotions, but when I click on "rewards" to click the cash card (that have for 20 days) - I get message "Sorry..... Your session has expired!" I logged in a few times I get the same thing every time. DOes it take a little time for the cash cards to show up? I justs did not want to miss out on any free money to use. :)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did they change VENOM step 1 format?

VENOM step 1, win ticket for step 2, it was the top 133 won a ticket. Now it is the top33 get ticket to step 2.

After hours playing, only to lug out at 38th, I don't know, but it leaves a bad taste, top 133 to the ticket was fair; top 33 is too much work for a qualifier ticket to another qualifier ticket...
What do other members think of the change in VENOM qualifier tourney?

This change proves Cardschat freerolls are the best. Good competition, payout, and it doesn't take forever to play to ITM.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM step 1, win ticket for step 2, it was the top 133 won a ticket. Now it is the top33 get ticket to step 2.

After hours playing, only to lug out at 38th, I don't know, but it leaves a bad taste, top 133 to the ticket was fair; top 33 is too much work for a qualifier ticket to another qualifier ticket...

This change proves Cardschat freerolls are the best. Good competition, payout, and it doesn't take forever to play to ITM.

glgl:D
I agree , these are harder to cash in , but at the same time they're every 2 hours instead of every 4 hours .

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I wrong for being annoyed by the Cannuli Venom challenge , it just doesn't seem right to me that the rules don't apply to him , so how do we accept the challenge , if we can't sell the 1st Venom seat we win.I won 1 Venom seat through the free roll steps, so far:D .IMO he should have to win a second seat B4 he's allowed to sell one , just like the rest of us. If I could sell my Venom seat for 2650.00 I could easily use the cash to win 2 more seats . It was a challenge to win a 2650.00 Venom seat from nothing which i did , but winning 2 more using the cash from selling the 1st , doesn't seem like much of a challenge at all:).

Last edited:
Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys would you still recommend this site, even with the bot issue? I tried to deposit with my visa card but the max deposit is only 350$ and there is a 10% fee. What is the best way to get money on the site?

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It is harder yes, but they also changed the players needed to start the other steps. Still not sure I'm happy overall with the change, but if you can win a step 2 it is now a lot easier to start the other steps. It does seem to discourage freerollers from playing though

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is harder yes, but they also changed the players needed to start the other steps. Still not sure I'm happy overall with the change, but if you can win a step 2 it is now a lot easier to start the other steps. It does seem to discourage freerollers from playing though

Agreed. And they want people to play the new .25 cent on demand step 1's. Small field with 1 seat to step 2.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Change email

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

My account is verified but does not change my email address. I asked for more than once and I was not met! Can you get me back?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got my CC freeroll club membership, so I joined ACR tonight as well to play CC freerolls there as well.
I deposited at least $25 to get promotions, but when I click on "rewards" to click the cash card (that have for 20 days) - I get message "Sorry..... Your session has expired!" I logged in a few times I get the same thing every time. DOes it take a little time for the cash cards to show up? I justs did not want to miss out on any free money to use. :)

Hello, are you using a Mac computer? If so, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.