Not open for further replies.
T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just Say No

If your in for some good freerolls well that's about all this site is good for.If your playing real money watch out for those players that only play the hands that hit, they are everywhere,I suspect it to be the house doing it. I would stay clear from any WPN sites. Oh and if you do start to get it and figure out which players do this,don't bother reporting them,the site does nothing about it. These WPN sites are designed to make money for them,not us:nurse:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
%100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhNANPYPsX8

%100 There are a lot of us out here that know the deal,there's always some rep or cheater know it all that likes to get on here and explain in detail how we are so wrong and stupid. :evil:

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone listen to Phil Nagy and his Philosophy on ACR and their new charge for Bot transparency policies and refunds?

It sounds amazing and groundbreaking for the online poker community.

You Tube​

Damn, i see ACR even has bot cardschat accounts.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:phil Nagy and his Philosophy on ACR

I think just the public acknowledgment of bota is a huge step forward. We all know if they could wipe out every existing bot, new algorithms, bots, etc. will pop up. The positive takeaway is no other site has issued refunds, this is huge.

I also wonder if these bots are so obvious, it should be easy to stay away or recognize patterns to combat them. PLO Micro $ is full of them, some are easy to exploit.

I still believe we need a place to post names of suspected bots to draw them out into the public. This would also give real players a chance to refute.

Any...Hooo... Love ACR! I have never seen such tourney buy-in options.
Rock On Guys! :thrasher::rock:

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think just the public acknowledgment of bota is a huge step forward. We all know if they could wipe out every existing bot, new algorithms, bots, etc. will pop up. The positive takeaway is no other site has issued refunds, this is huge.

I also wonder if these bots are so obvious, it should be easy to stay away or recognize patterns to combat them. PLO Micro $ is full of them, some are easy to exploit.

I still believe we need a place to post names of suspected bots to draw them out into the public. This would also give real players a chance to refute.

Lol this cannot be serious. I reported two of these accounts to ACR several years ago and they did 0 about it. Now that someone with a few hundred thousand followers did a video about it they are the authority on bots? GIVE ME A BREAK and shame on you for falling for it. This site is as dirty and crooked as it comes. The accounts are most likely ACR stealing from you..

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is dirty?

Lol this cannot be serious. I reported two of these accounts to ACR several years ago and they did 0 about it. Now that someone with a few hundred thousand followers did a video about it they are the authority on bots? GIVE ME A BREAK and shame on you for falling for it. This site is as dirty and crooked as it comes. The accounts are most likely ACR stealing from you..

If ACR "is as dirty and crooked as it comes" than which site do you think is doing anything at all about the bot nightmare? I have explored many and no other site (that I am able to join, US/DE) comes close. Please explain you're despair.

Last edited:
Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If ACR "is as dirty and crooked as it comes" than which site do you think is doing anything at all about the bot nightmare? I have explored many and no other site (that I am able to join, US/DE) comes close. Please explain you're despair.

No unregulated poker site is worth your money. If you can get in on the PA/NJ/NV regulated sites, different story. It's the wild west with these off shore crooks. The only way to not get scammed is not to play.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank you very much for your comment and for the huge support! We are currently working on more stuff (coming soon) about this situation. Big things coming guys! Stay tuned on our Social Media channels and also on this Forum.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Re: PA/NJ/NV regulated sites

Yea, I am in DE - PA/NJ/NV. I found 888 and Delaware Poker online to be boring and expensive. Seems to have an average to a small pool of people and very little PLO$. Just got bored. Even the Live play at Delaware Park is dwindling fast. ACR has a huge pool of people and a huge range of options for $ and tourneys. Plus there is the Cryptocurrency option which is fantastic for tax purposes.

GL!

Asixx014

Asixx014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know you guys have addressed this verbally, but the bots need to be fixed. If nothing is done about them, players will speak out and crash your site. I've read the conspiracy that it is your own staff that runs the highest level bots and I'd like not to believe that. However even in freerolls and micro stakes I see terrible, terrible plays that just seem to somehow ALWAYS win showdowns from the same player. Cases and points, Player to my left rises 3x preflops, folds around to me with Ah8h, I three bet soft 2x, intsta-shove from villian, I call. He shows 10-8o??? What kind of bs is that? THEN, MIRACULOUSLY, villian flops a straight, I get lucky with a 7 on the river for a damn chop! And all that was on the first hand of a MTT. Second hand of the tourney, he goes all in utg, I have 10-3d, frustrated I call all-in to see what he shows. J9o... Even half way decent players know that J9 utg is probably a fold. He pulls a flush (4 spades on the board) by the river. Its lucky I didn't have money on this or I might have raised a little more hell. When will we ever find a site with tight security and a staff that cares about the MILLIONS of dollars flying through their site in any given month?

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Prompt, whether it is possible to draw a conclusion on the ACR through cryptocurrency no deposit?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Prompt, whether it is possible to draw a conclusion on the ACR through cryptocurrency no deposit?

I´m sorry to ask, what do you mean a conclusion? Could you provide me more details about your question so that I can assist you further.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The voting results are in and we are releasing our new Bot Reimbursement Policy. We have published the names of the 8 disabled accounts and the players who got refunded and their respective amounts.

Please check out that info and the new policy here.​

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m sorry to ask, what do you mean a conclusion? Could you provide me more details about your question so that I can assist you further.

Whether it is possible to withdraw money without making a deposit.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks ACR!

Thanks for the transparency! That's a lot of bots. Kill them, Kill them all. :aetsch: Any word on $ game reimbursements?

Play On!

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apples & oranges.

Are you sure you are clicking the Apply button? If you just click on Ok, the changes will not be applied.

I have my options set to not show double up option when I win money. Only problem is my setting is being ignored. I know there are many bugs individuals are experiencing. Maybe add this to the list to someday work on?

LMAO... SURE since early 2018 YES!!! Never changed it back. I list the options without changing anything and that circle to SHOW Double Up is blank. It did not show for over a year. Just like the browser hijacking this software does when you close it now, these problems (BUGS) just show up uninvited by players.

And, of course, ACR responds by blaming the player first, then adding the problem to some ghost departments' list of things NOT to do. Yes. I have been on that list for several things for several years too. None of which has ever been looked into or solved or applied as of today.

I want to thank you for replying by saying it was something I did or did not do. That helps support the zero belief I have in ACR & their support structure to date.

You have the easiest job there. You are the buffer between us, the players with problems, and all those departments that simply don't care or ever do anything about them.

Appreciate the effort. No. Really. Thanks. :D :thumpdown :pcguru: :fight:

Thank you very much for your preference! I checked with the security department and they told me that you should contact them directly with further details regarding the Debit/Credit card options. If you still want to try Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies let me know so I can guide you through the process. Regarding the Double or nothing feature you can check the full information here.

You have not even bothered to look at or read my complaint. That is typical for ACR. Guessing millions of lines of spaghetti code that ACR calls a game program. Allow me to show you where you sent me & AGAIN, what my problem is. Two different animals.

And my problem is below & your link below that. :deal: Guess we just have to accept this thing is buggy, ACR can't/won't fix it & freerolls is all it is good for. I know I don't trust WPN. :joyman:

Attachments

• 01DblCapture.JPG
    01DblCapture.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 02DblCapture.JPG
    02DblCapture.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

When I attempted to log in to ACR all I got was "configuring . . ." and the only way I could log in was to uninstall and reinstall. So I checked back in this thread and the ACR rep had previously stated to download the latest versions of Java and Flash. I did it and it works. This may be laughable to techies but I'm virtually computer illiterate. Wanted to throw this out there if any newbies to the site experience the same problem. Thanks to the Rep for the info.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I am in DE - PA/NJ/NV. I found 888 and Delaware Poker online to be boring and expensive. Seems to have an average to a small pool of people and very little PLO$. Just got bored. Even the Live play at Delaware Park is dwindling fast. ACR has a huge pool of people and a huge range of options for $ and tourneys. Plus there is the Cryptocurrency option which is fantastic for tax purposes.

GL!

100% convinced you are somehow affiliated with ACR

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom V2 Beta

I`m guessing you have to create a separate new account for the V2 beta. Is this correct?

Thanks

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I claim RAKEBACKRB code after i already signed up and without making another deposit>?

Status
Not open for further replies.