Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be sure to watch ACR CEO Phil Nagy try to defend his scam on Joe Ingram podcast on April 29th. Joe Ingram has the platform to call attention to the scam taking place at ACR. I remember playing all the accounts joey named in his videos YEARS ago. Cant wait to hear the sorry excuses we hear from Phil.

Lots of people very happy with this Joey! Do it justice!

Just watched Phil Nagy do a twitch visit during Nevertoomuchbacon"s twitch poker stream this morning and he sounds sincere about finding and banning bots. He is also inviting acr users to offer suggestions on how to refund players that have been affected by bots while playing. It seems that this is a major step in the right direction!! He makes a compelling argument as to why bots are not good for him, ACR or any of the online sites. He is in favor of sharing info between online sites for detecting and getting rid of bots on all online poker sites.

Mr. Nagy stated that if an account is suspected of being a bot by their staff, their account will be suspended and they will have to submit to a live video call questioning their play and satisfy the ACR staff that they are not a bot before being allowed to use their account again.

party poker has also started deleting bot accounts and refunding players affected!!!

Mr. Nagy also stated that the new software client will go live in the 2nd half of May!!!

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you actually watch and listen to that, I feel bad for you.. this is what ACR is. A bot infested scam site. There is no such thing as a "fair game" on there. I know because i played most of the accounts ingram named in his videos YEARS ago. Finally had enough and quit ACR because i told their customer service "team" about more than one of these accounts only to be turned away by them and given the standard "poker variance" speech. But in guess when Joey Ingram does it, different.

Let's call it what it is. These accounts are at every stakes and they are put there by ACR...its a cheat scam period. If they are not ACR scammer accounts than they simply didnt care about them until joey Ingram made a video about it. Rest assured unreported sillygeek and rightdecision years ago. Only to be laughed at by ACR. Nice plug there though about the new software...who cares about what the software looks like when they are scamming:confused::confused::confused:

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just watched Phil Nagy do a twitch visit during Nevertoomuchbacon"s twitch poker stream this morning and he sounds sincere about finding and banning bots. He is also inviting acr users to offer suggestions on how to refund players that have been affected by bots while playing. It seems that this is a major step in the right direction!! He makes a compelling argument as to why bots are not good for him, ACR or any of the online sites. He is in favor of sharing info between online sites for detecting and getting rid of bots on all online poker sites.

Mr. Nagy stated that if an account is suspected of being a bot by their staff, their account will be suspended and they will have to submit to a live video call questioning their play and satisfy the ACR staff that they are not a bot before being allowed to use their account again.

Party Poker has also started deleting bot accounts and refunding players affected!!!

Mr. Nagy also stated that the new software client will go live in the 2nd half of May!!!

Please realize Nagy is saying what he needs to say to keep scamming. Just watch he will say the right things to Ingram only to be backed by 0 action. The accounts will be back under new names from some other foreign country. Withdraw and play live

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody else have a hard time resizing the windows when at a table on ACR? I can only change the size of the window using the presets which make it either way too big, or way too small. Curious if this is just my computer or a common theme.

I have no problem resizing the Window, both on a normal Windows 10 or Virtual Windows 7 PC.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have my options set to not show double up option when I win money. Only problem is my setting is being ignored. I know there are many bugs individuals are experiencing. Maybe add this to the list to someday work on?

TY & God bless. :) :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_clow

Are you sure you are clicking the Apply button? If you just click on Ok, the changes will not be applied.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know how you choose to block visa options for deposits. I have just started using your site and would like to give it a go. It does have some bugs but I really like that it hosts some satellites that are not quite as turbo charged on other sites and with good payout structures.

I tried depositing with visa debit card, it stated transaction blocked. I tired a couple of times and then another card a couple of times and then suddenly I was told all my visa options had been removed and you could not tell me why for privacy reasons (although they are my cards) but you were happy for me to use crypto currency.

I am based in the UK and some others on the forum have said you do not accept Visa (even though the option was initially there). However I also do not have the ewallet options available either so my only option is Cryto currency. While this is something I can look into I have never used it before and there are different security levels associated with different types of wallets and various other factors. I do not know if it is better to take the money straight back out after depositing in the wallet so you are not affected by fluctuations but I am not sure why I have had all visa options removed.

The representative was quite polite and friendly and sent me a video on crypto currencies but this was extremely basic and did not really go into it that much. But because no reason was given for removing the Visa option it makes me worry if I have another issue with another payment method. Are some countries blocked from Visa and is there a reason to block ewallets? It seems generally people can deposit through Neteller etc but I do not have the option. Maybe it is time I need to look at Crypto currencies but I also feel I am being forced to play on your site.

I would like to give your site more of a go and I will try and look Crypto currencies but I would really like to know the reason I have had these options removed or why there would be a privacy issue telling me why this was removed as a payment option for me for my own cards?

Thank you very much for your preference! I checked with the security department and they told me that you should contact them directly with further details regarding the Debit/Credit card options. If you still want to try Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies let me know so I can guide you through the process. Regarding the Double or nothing feature you can check the full information here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8 more, that's 10 total.
All MTT bots.
Please hit the cash guys too.

Our Security department is doing further investigations, they are checking all the tables and more cases regarding this situation. We will display any bot detected on our website as we have been doing it. Any report you have please send it via email at support@americascardroom.eu with the headline Security Report.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love you guys for doing that, you are my number one recommended Online Poker Room. Americas CardRoom you now have earned my respect.

Great job and I will play at your site whenever I can if possible you are the best!

You ROCK! Winning Poker Network

Standing Up For The Little Guy!!!!!:beerglass

Thank you SO MUCH for your comment! We really appreciate it. We are working very hard so we can provide you guys the best poker experience ever!

:party:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any way i can change my acr name? i tried to create another account so the name could reflect my name here plus a rake back site told me i had to create a seperate one to get their bonus and as soon as i created it, the account was suspended. i made sure to use a different email but i guess bc my name was the same it was suspended ? if i could use it and have my funds transfered over and have my current one deleted that would be o.k. you can pm me the answer that would be easier thx my acr name is getzdonkedout

We do not allow players to have multiple accounts, our Security System will automatically block the account once it detects the other account. Is not necessary to create another account to get advantage of the offer however if you already had created the account and deposited and if the affiliate promotion stated that you had to have a brand new account with no deposit, you will not be able to get the promotion.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody else have a hard time resizing the windows when at a table on ACR? I can only change the size of the window using the presets which make it either way too big, or way too small. Curious if this is just my computer or a common theme.

Are you using Mac or Windows?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm new to his online poker and so far have found acr to be one of the best sites to play on. If anyone has any others that they could suggest I would apprieciate it.

Hi! Welcome to our site :) . If you need help or have any questions regarding our site let me know so that I can assist you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just my opinion but I think it would be nice if when you closed the app it didn't always open a browsing window...

Hello, I sent your feedback to the department in charge so they can have this into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this poker site, i play a lot there and had some decent wins , i actually already done withdrawals of my winnings , cant complain bout ACR the support system is very good they really do reply to your concern.

Thank you very much for your comment! We really appreciate it :) If you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been very impressed with their support system. They helped me when I was having email verification issues, and they were extremely prompt about it. They were also understanding when I switched my email address after losing access to my old email (because the service shut down).

I hate this. Makes me want to play elsewhere.

I'm glad to know that, if you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you. Regarding the exit window, I already sent this feedback to our department in charge so they can have this into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing the freerolls on acr. today is the first time I actually made it into the money. although not a substantial amount still makes playing alot more exciting knowing I can actually win once in a while. thanks acr for being great.:)

Congrats on your winning!!! Also, thanks for your comment, we really appreciate your preference :D

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I sure???

Originally Posted by John_3_16
I have my options set to not show double up option when I win money. Only problem is my setting is being ignored. I know there are many bugs individuals are experiencing. Maybe add this to the list to someday work on?

TY & God bless. :) :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_clow

Are you sure you are clicking the Apply button? If you just click on Ok, the changes will not be applied.

LMAO... SURE since early 2018 YES!!! Never changed it back. I list the options without changing anything and that circle to SHOW Double Up is blank. It did not show for over a year. Just like the browser hijacking this software does when you close it now, these problems (BUGS) just show up uninvited by players.

And, of course, ACR responds by blaming the player first, then adding the problem to some ghost departments' list of things NOT to do. Yes. I have been on that list for several things for several years too. None of which has ever been looked into or solved or applied as of today.

I want to thank you for replying by saying it was something I did or did not do. That helps support the zero belief I have in ACR & their support structure to date.

You have the easiest job there. You are the buffer between us, the players with problems, and all those departments that simply don't care or ever do anything about them.

Appreciate the effort. No. Really. Thanks. :D :thumpdown :pcguru: :fight:
BELOW IS THE SETTING AS IT HAS EXISTED for more than a year & exists today.
NOTICE time, date, double up blank, apply button greyed out, MEANING SHOULD NOT BE SHOWING UP!

Attachments

• 00 dbl up_Capture.JPG
    00 dbl up_Capture.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for your preference! I checked with the security department and they told me that you should contact them directly with further details regarding the Debit/Credit card options. If you still want to try Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies let me know so I can guide you through the process. Regarding the Double or nothing feature you can check the full information here.

Thank you for your reply, I will go back to the ACR support and see if they can assist in getting this resolved. I do not mind trying Crypto currency but so far I have downloaded a wallet through Blockchain and it gets stuck connecting to coinify stating my email adddress already exists even though I only have the one account and one wallet albeit on two devices but neither can get through. I have contacted Blockchain about this and am waiting a response. I will see if they ACR support/security can restore some of these other options so I have more than one method of depositing.

Thanks for you assistance

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think acr is one of the best options good value toruneys

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your reply, I will go back to the ACR support and see if they can assist in getting this resolved. I do not mind trying Crypto currency but so far I have downloaded a wallet through Blockchain and it gets stuck connecting to coinify stating my email adddress already exists even though I only have the one account and one wallet albeit on two devices but neither can get through. I have contacted Blockchain about this and am waiting a response. I will see if they ACR support/security can restore some of these other options so I have more than one method of depositing.

Thanks for you assistance

Understood, keep me inform just to make sure everything goes well. Have a nice day!

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Nagy and his Philosophy on ACR

Anyone listen to Phil Nagy and his Philosophy on ACR and their new charge for Bot transparency policies and refunds?

It sounds amazing and groundbreaking for the online poker community.
You Tube​

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are 8 accounts, none of which are older than 8 months, winning at a combined rate of 5.9bb/100 at 25nl over a sample of 1million hands, roughly 600 buyins or $15,000. Despite crushing this stake, as well as two accounts individually winning 120 and 150 buyins, none of these 8 accounts have played a single poker hand outside of 25nl on ACR. Imagine winning at 9bb/100 over a 170k sample and not playing a single hand at a higher stake.

These 8 accounts play identical aggressive pre flop strategies in 6max, Full Ring, and HU.

# (https://imgur.com/a/n62GEcS) #

Also, general postflop stats(WTSD, WonSD, WWSF, AFQ) are nearly identical as well. All 8 accounts use absurd levels of aggression in 6Max and Full Ring. They all follow the same trend: High Flop AFQ 39%+, higher turn AFQ 42%+, and passive river AFQ of 24-30%. Their HU strat is more normalized.

# (https://imgur.com/a/3h9LTFg) #

Another red flag, is their general strategy when facing CBets across each street. I used 6max as an example.

# (https://imgur.com/a/JRzwDrO) #

Folding to turn CBets only 33% of the time, and that’s the highest of the group?!

It’s the same story for Full Ring and HU too, under folding flops and turns then folding reasonably often on rivers. I have the stats to support it along with a bunch of other relevant and debatably irrelevant data scattered across different sheets and workbooks. But I’m tapping out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are 8 accounts, none of which are older than 8 months, winning at a combined rate of 5.9bb/100 at 25nl over a sample of 1million hands, roughly 600 buyins or $15,000. Despite crushing this stake, as well as two accounts individually winning 120 and 150 buyins, none of these 8 accounts have played a single poker hand outside of 25nl on ACR. Imagine winning at 9bb/100 over a 170k sample and not playing a single hand at a higher stake.

These 8 accounts play identical aggressive pre flop strategies in 6max, Full Ring, and HU.

# (https://imgur.com/a/n62GEcS) #

Also, general postflop stats(WTSD, WonSD, WWSF, AFQ) are nearly identical as well. All 8 accounts use absurd levels of aggression in 6Max and Full Ring. They all follow the same trend: High Flop AFQ 39%+, higher turn AFQ 42%+, and passive river AFQ of 24-30%. Their HU strat is more normalized.

# (https://imgur.com/a/3h9LTFg) #

Another red flag, is their general strategy when facing CBets across each street. I used 6max as an example.

# (https://imgur.com/a/JRzwDrO) #

Folding to turn CBets only 33% of the time, and that’s the highest of the group?!

It’s the same story for Full Ring and HU too, under folding flops and turns then folding reasonably often on rivers. I have the stats to support it along with a bunch of other relevant and debatably irrelevant data scattered across different sheets and workbooks. But I’m tapping out.

Could you please send this report to our Security Experts at support@americascardroom.eu with the headline Security Report so they can take a look on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.