Not open for further replies.
T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of us know whats going on

You can send your report here at support@americascardroom.eu with the Hand IDs or the tournament IDs so our Security department can check them.

Why bother you turn your backs to it anyway. Nothing ever gets done or else there wouldn't be so much BS still going on all over that site.:idea:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious if tournaments and cash games are going mobile any time soon?

Our department in charge is still working on it. Soon as possible we release more details about it! Make sure to keep following this thread and also our Social Media Channels so you can't lose it.

P

popluck777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit

I want to make a deposit, and I would like a special bonus code, someone has a

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR's $420,000 High Five Main Event is this Sunday

The 420-friendly High Five Tournament Series is underway once again at Americas Cardroom. There is $1,300,000 in guaranteed prize pools over 25 added events.

The last day is this Sunday, April 21st and that’s when the $420,000 GTD Main Event will start at 4pm ET. It has a buy-in of $420+30, but you can qualify for far less via satellite.

Head to americascardroom.eu now for more details.

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Site

I wish you guys could get your percents more in sync with poker like the percentage of the best hand winning the percent amount to win over the dumb luck winning 90 percent of the time behind your guyses site seems impossible for the ones who actually get there money in good so maybe trying a new card generator I feel should always be swapped out after so long cause patterns n such could robally be found by smart enough people anyways

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our CEO, Phil Nagy has released a video statement discussing the new verifiable and transparent bot policy.

View it here.

oqOC4VU.jpg

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep; What is up with this bug???

I have my options set to not show double up option when I win money. Only problem is my setting is being ignored. I know there are many bugs individuals are experiencing. Maybe add this to the list to someday work on?

TY & God bless. :) :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_clow

Attachments

• 00 dbl Capture.JPG
    00 dbl Capture.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 38
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know how you choose to block visa options for deposits. I have just started using your site and would like to give it a go. It does have some bugs but I really like that it hosts some satellites that are not quite as turbo charged on other sites and with good payout structures.

I tried depositing with visa debit card, it stated transaction blocked. I tired a couple of times and then another card a couple of times and then suddenly I was told all my visa options had been removed and you could not tell me why for privacy reasons (although they are my cards) but you were happy for me to use crypto currency.

I am based in the UK and some others on the forum have said you do not accept Visa (even though the option was initially there). However I also do not have the ewallet options available either so my only option is Cryto currency. While this is something I can look into I have never used it before and there are different security levels associated with different types of wallets and various other factors. I do not know if it is better to take the money straight back out after depositing in the wallet so you are not affected by fluctuations but I am not sure why I have had all visa options removed.

The representative was quite polite and friendly and sent me a video on crypto currencies but this was extremely basic and did not really go into it that much. But because no reason was given for removing the Visa option it makes me worry if I have another issue with another payment method. Are some countries blocked from Visa and is there a reason to block ewallets? It seems generally people can deposit through neteller etc but I do not have the option. Maybe it is time I need to look at Crypto currencies but I also feel I am being forced to play on your site.

I would like to give your site more of a go and I will try and look Crypto currencies but I would really like to know the reason I have had these options removed or why there would be a privacy issue telling me why this was removed as a payment option for me for my own cards?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a separate note I would love to know how the double or nothing works in the post above mine, have not seen this before. To double to you simply need to place? Obviously the amount you receive initially in a tournament is based on your exact placing. If this is explained on the site excuse my ignorance.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our CEO, Phil Nagy has released a video statement discussing the new verifiable and transparent bot policy.

View it here.

oqOC4VU.jpg

8 more, that's 10 total.
All MTT bots.
Please hit the cash guys too.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WPN - ACR

I love you guys for doing that, you are my number one recommended online poker Room. Americas CardRoom you now have earned my respect.

Great job and I will play at your site whenever I can if possible you are the best!

You ROCK! Winning Poker Network

Standing Up For The Little Guy!!!!!:beerglass
8 more, that's 10 total.
All MTT bots.
Please hit the cash guys too.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any way i can change my acr name? i tried to create another account so the name could reflect my name here plus a rake back site told me i had to create a seperate one to get their bonus and as soon as i created it, the account was suspended. i made sure to use a different email but i guess bc my name was the same it was suspended ? if i could use it and have my funds transfered over and have my current one deleted that would be o.k. you can pm me the answer that would be easier thx my acr name is getzdonkedout

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the public openness about bots is very good and do not understand why it puts some off a site. I would much rather a site does what partypoker and ACR are doing. At least you know they are doing something and being transparent about it.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyway i can get a screenshot of the cash finishes I had in the $10 freerolls. I wanted to get ranked on CardsChat and have it apply here. I did not know I needed a screenshot of the finish?"

Is there anyway my name on there is : TravelerLloyd and I had two cash finishes, one was a 2nd place finish and the other wa like 7th or 8th.

From now on I will try to take a screenshot of the finish, bu I dont really know how to do that but can try.

Thanks in advance!
I suspect your talking about getting ranked on Cards Chat leaderboard. Only CardsChat tourneys get you ranked.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you can't tell me that there are no cash game bots out there...

Good to see they're sweeping the MTT bots, but I hope they are going after the cash game ones too. (Even though bots contribute to the rake)

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody else have a hard time resizing the windows when at a table on ACR? I can only change the size of the window using the presets which make it either way too big, or way too small. Curious if this is just my computer or a common theme.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr.... where else

Hello, I'm new to his online poker and so far have found acr to be one of the best sites to play on. If anyone has any others that they could suggest I would apprieciate it.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New software Update?

Hello,
have heard a lot of talk of issues with the new software? Is it worth updating or would it be best to wait till all the bugs are worked out? any thoughts?

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is just my opinion but I think it would be nice if when you closed the App it didn't always open a browsing window...

A

acetalker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this poker site, i play a lot there and had some decent wins , i actually already done withdrawals of my winnings , cant complain bout ACR the support system is very good they really do reply to your concern.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bretie Wooster, I am wondering what the source of your information is and what your conclusion is based on? I am just really hoping the info I got holds true! Thanks for bringing up the issue.

The source of the information Is an email sent to me by ACR. They sent it because I have already won a seat to the venom and they are warning people about winning additional seats.

If you win more than one seat, you can sell that seat and they provided a link. But it's going to be and open market so who knows what you will get for that seat.

Also, if you win more than One seat, you are automatically entered into day 1B the instant you are eliminated in day 1A. There is re entry, but you won't be able to re enter you'll be automatically entered into day 1B Unless of course you already sold the entry.

I think I understand why they are doing this period they don't want sharks winning 4 or 5 seats and using the profit in the form of tournament dollars Creating more of an overlay. They want every entry one to actually be entered and I honestly still think they're going to have a pretty good overlay. They need 2000 individual entries to break even... That's a lot of people ponying up 2600 bucks for this website and they don't want to take more of a bath then they probably already will, Which I totally understand, I just wish there was a better system so people don't lose entire entries or a lot of money Selling an entry.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the info on the auto reenter if you have more than one ticket and the link to a place to sell extra tickets if we have them. I guess if I get more than one I will have to sell it before day 1B if I don't want to be auto reentered. I am wondering if you would share the link to where you go to sell these extra tickets. It seems that the more who know how to sell any extra ticket, or maybe more important, how to buy a ticket ay a slight discount, the better price we will get for selling them.

A

AJantwan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this poker site, i play a lot there and had some decent wins , i actually already done withdrawals of my winnings , cant complain bout ACR the support system is very good they really do reply to your concern.

I have been very impressed with their support system. They helped me when I was having email verification issues, and they were extremely prompt about it. They were also understanding when I switched my email address after losing access to my old email (because the service shut down).

This is just my opinion but I think it would be nice if when you closed the app it didn't always open a browsing window...

I hate this. Makes me want to play elsewhere.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be sure to watch ACR CEO Phil Nagy try to defend his scam on Joe Ingram podcast on April 29th. Joe Ingram has the platform to call attention to the scam taking place at ACR. I remember playing all the accounts joey named in his videos YEARS ago. Cant wait to hear the sorry excuses we hear from Phil.

Lots of people very happy with this Joey! Do it justice!

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing the freerolls on acr. today is the first time I actually made it into the money. although not a substantial amount still makes playing alot more exciting knowing I can actually win once in a while. thanks acr for being great.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.