Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any updates on when the app that enables iPad play in all tournaments available? Looking forward to it.

I don't have that information at the moment but, as you may see we already launched our Beta V2 client so is coming very soon.

You can test it here:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want in on The $5 Million Venom?

Then take the first Step and watch this short video.

More info here

#TheVenom #Venom #5Million #VenomTournament

:marchmell :party:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play like a beast?

Then show ‘em what you’ve got with our new avatars.

We’re talking dogs, donkeys, and birds.

#New #Avatars #WPN

rD7RSGR.jpg

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question: is it possible for me to give one of my Venom tickets to a friend. and if so, how would I do that ?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As predicted, browser hijacking on close reactivated...

Just visiting to register ongoing complaint of several members. Last 2 updates brought back the browser hijacking on closing ACR client on the computer. It closes very slowly & your default browser is activated for their ads & tracking site:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/exit-session/?WebTrack=

I am back to closing with ProcessKO or my Process Hacker 2 so it is terminated without being allowed to access any other software or processes on my laptop.

This is considered malware/adware by all of the security websites I have reported this to. Maybe if they update their block lists & get the word out, then ACR will reconsider this "forced" process activity of their software & remove it again.

Security on my browser is set to prevent the address I am sent to to have any I/O or identifying capabilities unless I allow it. I DO NOT. I killed the tracking tab opened immediately after copying the address to report to security blacklist & tracking sites.

ACR Rep, you can report this again if you want but ACR history says it will not matter or affect change. I report here so other players are aware & can take the appropriate actions they feel are warranted.

:( :mad: :confused: :cool: :bebored: :stupido:

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do enjoy ACR. Just need to vent for awhile because of all the bad beats that I've been getting today. I try to take my time and play well but I seem to be on the poop end of the stick. Hope to get into some of cardschat's freerolls soon. Maybe I'll have better luck.:confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BCP is holding up well but is this website any competition?

Hello! BCP is part of our Winning Poker Network (ACR, True Poker and Ya Poker). The only difference is that some promotions could variance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question: is it possible for me to give one of my Venom tickets to a friend. and if so, how would I do that ?

Yes you can transfer the ticket just contact our CS department via live chat here or phone call at 1-877-314-4195.You can check the T&C regarding the promo here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want to get high?

Let’s roll.

More info here

#Bonus #Code #High

Click here to see the gif

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you determine where a player is playing from?

How do you know which country they are from?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's back!!

Just when you thought something was fixed, forgotten, and generally good with the world, they bring back an oldie but a goodie --- browser exit hijacking!!

It lasted about a month and now it is back. When you exit the ACR Client, they force open your browser with the latest promotion.

This is unacceptable!! You already pummel us with email promotions, constant promos for the latest buyins, etc during our game play. When we are done for the night/session, you open one final f-you by opening our browser for an online promo ad!

I know that the High 5 is underway, but do we need one more advertisement when we quit for the night? Not me. This is NOT the way to get extra value for a promotion. In fact, it turns me off more than it turns me on.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some features i'd like to see come to acr/bcp
1. the removal of inactive players--some may find this an easy way to get pots but its annoying when you're at a table with only 3 active players. maybe have them removed after a certain number of hands or levels
2. sit n go freerolls or sngs with playchips where top 3 get either tickets to a buy in or points that can turn into cash i think you guys do this with combat points , it would be cool if you could get these with playchip sngs
pokerstars used to do a free buy sng where the top 2 or 3 got a ticket to a 1.00 buy in tourney these were fun to play

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some features i'd like to see come to acr/bcp
1. the removal of inactive players--some may find this an easy way to get pots but its annoying when you're at a table with only 3 active players. maybe have them removed after a certain number of hands or levels
2. sit n go freerolls or sngs with playchips where top 3 get either tickets to a buy in or points that can turn into cash i think you guys do this with combat points , it would be cool if you could get these with playchip sngs
pokerstars used to do a free buy sng where the top 2 or 3 got a ticket to a 1.00 buy in tourney these were fun to play

Hello, thank you for your time, I sent your feedback to the department in charge.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just when you thought something was fixed, forgotten, and generally good with the world, they bring back an oldie but a goodie --- browser exit hijacking!!

It lasted about a month and now it is back. When you exit the ACR Client, they force open your browser with the latest promotion.

This is unacceptable!! You already pummel us with email promotions, constant promos for the latest buyins, etc during our game play. When we are done for the night/session, you open one final f-you by opening our browser for an online promo ad!

I know that the High 5 is underway, but do we need one more advertisement when we quit for the night? Not me. This is NOT the way to get extra value for a promotion. In fact, it turns me off more than it turns me on.

They obviously feel like they own their players and we all just better take whatever they decide to do to us and keep our mouths shut. I just wanted to explain how they MUST FEEL about browser hijacking since 100% of their players hate it and they just keep doing it and acting like nothing happened. Coincidentally, this is also the same behavior they exhibited when I pointed out some obvious collusion on their site and the same response to the overwhelming number of bots operating within their site. This is starting to sound like some kind of criminal enterprise that cares about nothing but the almighty dollar.

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where to click to show pocket cards?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, well
https://www.americascardroom.eu/banned-accounts/

Bot infested site - want my business back, ban at least 100 bots and sue someone!

That is an interesting new development. ACR reimbursed over 4400 players to the tune of $175K. If you click on the "more info" link, you can see the complete list.

Bots tend to stick to the higher cash tables. That particular bot (FoxRox from Latvia) only affected the upper 1.3% of ACR users --- very high rollers.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
V2 Beta

So this will be short. I decided to download your v2 client to see how it was and what not but I was never able to login. Here's the thing though, I am able to login into the regular client and my account with the same password I was trying to use with the v2 client so it is not an issue with the password but the client or some part of it. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but just wanted to make you aware :)

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@Cody5991: I believe you need to make a new account for the v2 client while it is in beta since it is play money only.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a quick observation...

That is an interesting new development. ACR reimbursed over 4400 players to the tune of $175K. If you click on the "more info" link, you can see the complete list.

Bots tend to stick to the higher cash tables. That particular bot (FoxRox from Latvia) only affected the upper 1.3% of ACR users --- very high rollers.

$175,000.00 divided by 4,400 players is only $39.77 average per player. Does not seem to fit high roller range. Just say'n...

Give ACR credit for at least removing cheats when someone else catches them & publicizes the results to the world... Be much more impressive if ACR caught some on their own initiative. Just say'n...

God bless all... :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$175,000.00 divided by 4,400 players is only $39.77 average per player. Does not seem to fit high roller range. Just say'n...

While the average does not seem like a lot, look at the top of the list where they were bilked out hundreds of dollars. Then you have to factor in the hundreds of people who may have just had one run in with this particular bot. The average does not mean a thing.

The key number is the player percentage which is 1.3%. This bot operated at tables that did not affect the majority of players at ACR.

Status
Not open for further replies.