Status
Not open for further replies.
SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else unable to open ACR client today? I've been trying for hours. Had an update this afternoon when I got on and the update took about 1-2 mins, finished, closed the client like it usually does but then never re-opened. Then, when I go to open the client again, it re-downloads the same updates, closes, and never re-opens. Thinking about un-installing and then re-installing. Ideas?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
person plays 10c plo and crushes every night plays 6 tables never responds back in chat and very predictable on how plays hands out bets same way for each hand. I feel it’s a bot can this be possible?

If he's so predictable , how does he crush it every nigh?t :D

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
person plays 10c plo and crushes every night plays 6 tables never responds back in chat and very predictable on how plays hands out bets same way for each hand. I feel it’s a bot can this be possible?
Not really surprising that someone playing six tables either doesn't have time or doesn't care to chat. Also, not really a surprise if play seems robotic when playing six tables. Probably making very quick decisions with a set game plan.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else unable to open ACR client today? I've been trying for hours. Had an update this afternoon when I got on and the update took about 1-2 mins, finished, closed the client like it usually does but then never re-opened. Then, when I go to open the client again, it re-downloads the same updates, closes, and never re-opens. Thinking about un-installing and then re-installing. Ideas?

Can confirm that the un-install and re-install fixed the problem, if anyone else is experiencing it.

M

Mybadbroo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
REd Flagged

Conversation Had with ACR chat support and Was wondering If anyone knows or have experienced this and as to why an account can be flagged? They won't give a reason to me lol
Deposit went through my bank was not charged back or disputed

Thanks for taking time to read this if you have :D

Info at 17:36, Apr 2:
Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info at 17:36, Apr 2:
You are now chatting with George R.
***** at 17:36, Apr 2:
why has my ability to use a card been taken away?
George R at 17:36, Apr 2:
Hi *****, allow me a moment to check on that

*****at 17:40, Apr 2:
account*
***** at 17:42, Apr 2:
I made deposit on ACR about 40 days ago with no problem and now it has been removed
George R at 17:43, Apr 2:
I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
**** at 17:43, Apr 2:
no worries
George R at 17:46, Apr 2:
I only see a $25 deposit
***** at 17:46, Apr 2:
yeah?
George R at 17:47, Apr 2:
yes
*****at 17:47, Apr 2:
not 40$ 40 days
George R at 17:47, Apr 2:
yes I know
George R at 17:48, Apr 2:
What I´m saying is, what do you mean, it was removed
***** at 17:49, Apr 2:
I made that deposit with my debit card. Now in the cashier it only gives me option to deposit through bitcoin,crypto transfer,Ria money transfer, and money transfer
**** at 17:50, Apr 2:
The visa/Master card option is no longer available
George R at 17:52, Apr 2:
Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
George R at 17:53, Apr 2:
I see, well it seems card options won´t be available for this account since there was a red flag raised on it
George R at 17:53, Apr 2:
I won´t be able to discuss why due to privacy policies
*****at 17:55, Apr 2:
what causes a red flag? So I can make one deposit and then I loose the option that's kinda odd and frustrating. Who can I speak with then to get this resolved?
George R at 17:56, Apr 2:
There is no way to get this fixed, cards won´t be an option for this account anymore
***** at 17:56, Apr 2:
why? Why are you not helping me? lol
George R at 17:56, Apr 2:
And as I told you, I´m not able to explain why the red flag was raised
George R at 17:57, Apr 2:
I am, sorry it is not the information you were looking for, but that is the case
***** at 17:59, Apr 2:
Is there anyone I can contact to get a answer for how a account is red flagged?
***** at 18:00, Apr 2:
I don't see what I did to get that? My funds had no issue being withdrawn from my card
***** at 18:01, Apr 2:
Not trying to be a pain or anything just feel I should be able to get a answer ya know?
George R at 18:03, Apr 2:
I understand you´re upset, but we won´t be able to provide with that reason on why
other options are available for you to keep playing with us
it´s just the card options that have been excluded from the account

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beta V2 is live..sounds like a new/updated poker client being released. Download is on the website! Just got a message on my table saying to go test it out

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Steps

I have been playing the step tourneys to earn a ticket to the Venom Main Event in July. I have made it to step five so far, but not earned my ticket to the Main Event yet. I am just wondering how everyone else is doing in these tournaments and how your luck is going in these step and how far each of you is making it??

Step one is a little hard to navigate and I wonder what strategies others have found successful? The step one is similar to many freerolls with many bingo players that go right to the bubble, but once you make it to step 3 or 4 it seems that the quality of play gets better as people value there ticket and play with more respect to their stacks than they do in the step one free entry. I like the setup of the steps. The level of play gets better in each step and seems that it is good practice and learning for me to get a better example of the kind of play I will see in the Main Event in July.

I would love to hear others thoughts and stories about their experience in these satellite tourneys.

Good Luck and Hope to see you all in the Main Event in July!!

I've been doing the Steps have won about a dozen step 2 entries, a few step 3 entries so far that's as far as I've gotten, bubbled all the step 4 events I entered. grrrr. lol.

:bandit::icon_shak:dong::bandit:

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Right now your poker site is the only one I play at. I just want to let you know I love it and I appreciate you letting Missouri, USA players play for cash there.

Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

Also , feel free to take the time to check out our current promotions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need help, no email replies from your customer service

Thank you for interacting here on this site.

My problem is a technical one. It seems to me I have to get lucky in order to start the application. It starts without a problem on about 1/13 attempts.

One resolution seemed to work for a while, but now I can't log on this morning again. I tried telling the login screen to "keep me logged in" when I could get it. That seemed to increase my odds of getting on the server.

There are several points of annoyance costing me time & money...

1) Despite that working for a while, most of the time the message on the window header reads either "Configuring..." or it will read "Configured" and hen switch to "Disconnected from server... Reconnecting...."

2) The other connection issue, I'll get on the server and won't be able to select an action for the highlighted tourney or cash game.It flashes a short message about taking you to that lobby and then does not do so.

3) Cash games will often open and claim that they cannot connect with the server despite the lobby working.

4) Several times I have tried restarting the computer, and even then sometimes it will work sometimes it won't.
I have windows 8.1, and a quadcore 1.33 speed processor.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can confirm that the un-install and re-install fixed the problem, if anyone else is experiencing it.

If you nee help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beta V2 is live..sounds like a new/updated poker client being released. Download is on the website! Just got a message on my table saying to go test it out

Any feedback you have please send it via live chat here or phone call at 1-877-314-4195.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now your poker site is the only one I play at. I just want to let you know I love it and I appreciate you letting Missouri, USA players play for cash there.

Thank you!

Thanks to you for the message! We really appreciate your kind support. Anything you need just let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

:party:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for interacting here on this site.

My problem is a technical one. It seems to me I have to get lucky in order to start the application. It starts without a problem on about 1/13 attempts.

One resolution seemed to work for a while, but now I can't log on this morning again. I tried telling the login screen to "keep me logged in" when I could get it. That seemed to increase my odds of getting on the server.

There are several points of annoyance costing me time & money...

1) Despite that working for a while, most of the time the message on the window header reads either "Configuring..." or it will read "Configured" and hen switch to "Disconnected from server... Reconnecting...."

2) The other connection issue, I'll get on the server and won't be able to select an action for the highlighted tourney or cash game.It flashes a short message about taking you to that lobby and then does not do so.

3) Cash games will often open and claim that they cannot connect with the server despite the lobby working.

4) Several times I have tried restarting the computer, and even then sometimes it will work sometimes it won't.
I have windows 8.1, and a quadcore 1.33 speed processor.

Could you please take a screen shot of the messages you are getting. Also, could you please check if you have the latest version of Java and Flash player. And, could you please let me know which Antivirus are you using?

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the Cage Live stream Phil Nagy said the Beta version of the new client software would be available on Tuesday, April 2nd. Where do we download this?

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been doing the Steps have won about a dozen step 2 entries, a few step 3 entries so far that's as far as I've gotten, bubbled all the step 4 events I entered. grrrr. lol.

:bandit::icon_shak:dong::bandit:

Nice work PDCactus, I am sure that the level of play will increase as you go up in steps, but I think you will get there. I'll be rooting for you!

I was just playing a step 2, ran good early and had almost enough to make the step 3 ticket by just going inactive. I was in the BB with Q7 and one limped on the button. Flopped 2 pair, flop was all clubs, went all in to get a fold before another club came. My mistake, he called with T3 of clubs and put me out. I guess I should have bet pot to see if I had a caller and the folded on his all in or checked it down. Back to step one. :)

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Your client is just maddening during table changes. I have noticed this before, but for the last month it has been horrible!!

What it does, sometimes several times during on tourney, is take you two a new table, start dealing hands as soon as there are 3 players, before it has populated the entire table. Then it runs just these three players though 3 hands, each playing a BB, a SM and a button before dealing any of the other players, who arrived at the table 2-10 seconds after I did, a hand. To make it worse, if in this three handed round of 3 hands, if I started in the BB, when it does deal to all the players at the table, it starts me in the BB again!!! So for my first 5 hands at the new table my position is: BB, SB, Button, BB, SB. Not really very well set up to say the least and a little bit tilting! JUST DON'T DEAL A HAND UNTIL THE TABLE IF POPULATED WITH ALL THE MOVES!

Please tell me why this happens and Please tell me that they have addressed this with the new Client software.

I also get table changes sometimes after only playing one or two hands at a table, and sometimes 2-4 new tables in as little as 6-10 hands. There has to be a better way to do this!!

While I am venting, send along a request to software guys that they also need to balance the tables later in the tourneys so all the chip leaders don't end up at the same couple of tables during the mid/late stages of the tournaments. It seems that I will many times end up at a table with 3 of the top 10 stacks with say 70 players left and then 5 other stacks that are barely 3-10 BB. Better table balancing Please!!! The total number of chips in play at any table should be relatively the same and should be rebalanced regularly to reflect this, and this shouldn't result in the 3 largest stacks at a table with the 5 shortest stacks to make the table average right. In live tournaments they are doing this all the time at the end of levels and at breaks to keep the tables balanced.

Ok, done with my vent, thanks for all your help!!!

Sobewan

Sobewan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're a programmer and you're writing a program to win at poker and there are very logical reasons for everything you are seeing and blaming on AI.

You don't call a bet for all your chips late stage of a meaningful tourney unless you are about to be blinded out and miss the bubble, sort of like a human would do. Then again some strategists recommend being very aggressive at the bubble to take all the dead money from people who won't risk their stack at the bubble. Are you going to risk your tournament life on a 5,6,J two suited board with QQ after you were called preflop and just had the opponent shove ahead of you?

2. I have seen NIT stats showing they went to showdown ~80% of the time and win ~67% of them. Of course their preflop range is something like TT+, AK and AQ. Generally they win when they play but don't win often enough to make money overall.

3. I've seen advice from "poker pro's" with major advice sites and pay to learn schools suggest to "never" fold a pair before seeing the turn. I think set mining should be a preflop on the cheap strategy but I know some will see them to the flop every time. Others play a short stack to lose all the way to the river for the right return.

4. I've seen lots of folks suggest ignoring or turning off chat to avoid distractions and the need for anger management. No response does not mean nobody home.

5. Nice vent and better luck next time at the tables. I just had my set of 10's get cracked by KQ when the river gave them the straight and went out two hands later when with a paired A when the turn put the 4th club on the board. Chit happens so Murphy wrote a law about it..

Without using VERY specific language and specific circumstances I am unable to make a super clear case. Also, I'm doing a trial of PokerTracker 4 which answers some of my questions about how a player I don't recognize could exploit my general tendencies. But I think a Me, profitable over 4 straight years online and now IRL, with over a million hands easy on pokerstars etc. can handle the uncertainty of the game - weather the ups and downs - and still make a fair guess about which behaviors I would investigate if I were doing bot detection at ACR. (work I've done at least at all!)

I think you're right to sense some weakness in the arguments and general flavor of my post, most of it was for my own psychological needs as I worked through the nonsense of playing full time again for the first time in eight years! Note that having sufficient reasons for an observed behavior being POSSIBLE for humans is different than likely, so when likely happens we might be seeing something else.

Basically the big takeaway lies in providing consumer confidence, not just to players but maybe also to voters because poker SHOULD be the poster-child of legal-skill-game. If the industry can prove it is a valid human v human battle there would be very few or no valid arguments preventing legislation in favor of legal online poker.

:vroam::bike:

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It's quite common.
Often all you have to do to fix it is logout- close out of program and log back in.
Sometimes it might take a couple tries.

A

Andy3B

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas CarRoom is Totally Fixed/Rigged

This site is built for Fish and totally rigged. Dealing is not random at all, it will favor someone; at some point might be you, but you are going to lose on the long run.
No matter how skilled you are, you are gonna lose.
It will be like playing in a Slot Machine: You are gonna win until you are confident enough. THEN YOU START TO LOSE, until you lose it all.
Just today, i lost 200 dollars to calling station fish; winning with the most incredible hand, and the most incredible combination on board favor them.
But, the most incredible thing was, that i always keep in the clipboard some information about the last player.
At some point, and is not the first time, my mouse started to act crazy; like some one took control of my PC. The PC was calling, checking, etc..., by itself.
After a while, the odd behavior stopped, so i continue playing.
Then, when i pasted the information on the clipboard, i saw the following:
https://www.americascardroom.eu/obs...EC-9040-4620-A205-0CA4603A66CA&TourID=9556710
Probably, you wont see nothng at the time you read this, but i saw my game in a website, my table, and all of the action. i was not able other people cards, but i am now sure, somebody can see everything.

As an average player, amazingly, i lost over 4K in this site. And of course, NO WINNGNS.
Good Luck at ACR.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jumpy mouse

At some point, and is not the first time, my mouse started to act crazy; like some one took control of my PC. The PC was calling, checking, etc..., by itself.
After a while, the odd behavior stopped, so i continue playing.
Then, when i pasted the information on the clipboard, i saw the following:
https://www.americascardroom.eu/obs...EC-9040-4620-A205-0CA4603A66CA&TourID=9556710
Probably, you wont see nothng at the time you read this, but i saw my game in a website, my table, and all of the action. i was not able other people cards, but i am now sure, somebody can see everything.

As an average player, amazingly, i lost over 4K in this site. And of course, NO WINNGNS.
Good Luck at ACR.

I had a jumping mouse problem before just like you are saying jumping all over betting calling the whole thing. I found after a minute that I had laid my sandwich on the mouse paid on the laptop and it was causing the whole deal. LOL You might look into that. I keep forgetting to turn off the mouse pad.

:pcguru::fight::thumpdown:pcguru:​

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please take a screen shot of the messages you are getting. Also, could you please check if you have the latest version of Java and Flash player. And, could you please let me know which Antivirus are you using?

I'm not sure about a screenshot outside of a web viewer. It is very simple to explain the headings were as I had described, and the rest of the ap was there except for the blank info-windows. In the situation where it did open and the cash game wouldn't start the table was there but the seats were empty and no players.

Norton antivirus firewall.

A

AAJovheart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm used to playing on ACR and Blackchip
unfortunately I lost my deposit at blackchip
and now planning on getting the freeroll club admission here to grind on ACR
wish me luck :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the Cage Live stream Phil Nagy said the Beta version of the new client software would be available on Tuesday, April 2nd. Where do we download this?

You can download it here

Status
Not open for further replies.