Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here is the information from the Jackpot games. These were $2 regular Jackpot games.
My screen name is natsgrampydr on ACR

3/25/19 8:43 PM Prizepool contribution $1.88
Fee paid for JPT .09
Beast contribution .03

3/25/19 8:45 PM Prizepool contribution $1.88
Fee paid for JPT .09
Beast contribution .03

These games never opened, yet, the cost was removed from my account

Thanks for your quick response. It was quicker than a response from ACR customer service.

Thank you, I'm checking this case directly with the Tournaments department. Soon as I have an update I will let you know via PM or here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep

I saw that there will be a reload bonus during the High Five series. Do you know what the rollover requirement is for that?

Thanks, keep up the great work. I love Boski.

Hi! Actually you can check the info of the High Five reload bonus here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch and win.

Another #CageLive. Another chance at freeroll seats. Make sure you tune in to The Cage Live this weekend.

We’ll be streaming the action live from sunny San Jose, Costa Rica.

Not only will you get to witness the action firsthand, but you’ll also be able to get the codes for our special freerolls.

https://www.twitch.tv/americascardroom

More info for the CageLive here

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blitz

Really professional rollout on 'blitz', ACR.

jenniebaby61

jenniebaby61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
new tec

Is there an easy way to understand on how to post new threads, I just got the hang of replying to one.
I am just a newbee please be easy on me

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Forgot to rail The #CageLive? Relive the awesomeness in this short clip.

More info here

#TBT #ThrowbackThursday #ACR #Poker

Check the video

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can Serbia play at ACR?
Does official rep or someone know definite answer. I think I would like to open account and try playing some there also. I want to try a few different sites to see what fits best to me.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guessing ACR is your game client?

Is there an easy way to understand on how to post new threads, I just got the hang of replying to one.
I am just a newbee please be easy on me

Welcome. Here are links to help you answer your questions & learn...

Enjoy, take your time & God bless. :rolleyes: :cool:

Help menu/advice posted by Tammy formerly juiceeQ:
Home/General Discussion/Suggestions, Questions & Announcements/
How to use CardsChat: Tutorial and FAQs
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new...torial-faqs-406723/?highlight=Private+Message

Rules & FAQ: https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php
Quality posts: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new-members-corner-76/what-a-quality-post-323519/

EVERYONE (w/one post 24 hours old) is qualified for Saturday $100 freeroll:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/acr-bcp-saturday-5-00-pm-362899/
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ord-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613/

Passwords are released in tiers. Loyalers, then Freeroll Club (FRC), then 25+ quality post members, then all members. Newest members should check about 15 minutes before game starts.
https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php?faq=cardschat_faq#faq_loyaler_info
PW's:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/platinum-level-freeroll-passwords-48/
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pla...swords-48/acr-bcp-100-daily-freerolls-247393/
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ord-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613/

R

rickygstar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ACR softwaer is cool i really like playing on the site

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, ACR Rep, why is that double up popup happening at the end of my games again???

Went straight to settings & it is still unchecked so it DOES NOT show... Not April 1 yet, so too early for April Fools... Wake IT up & ask them who has been messing with the code again.

I am guessing the browser hijacking can't be too far behind. Will take pics next time since customers are always wrong...

Thanks. Or not. :( :cool:

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can Serbia play at ACR?
Does official rep or someone know definite answer. I think I would like to open account and try playing some there also. I want to try a few different sites to see what fits best to me.
You are more than welcome to play with us! Take advantage of our Welcome Package here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR softwaer is cool i really like playing on the site

Thank you for your preference! If you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are more than welcome to play with us! Take advantage of our Welcome Package here.

Thank you very much for your reply. I am enjoying getting to know the various poker sites and seeing what works best for me. Sounds like lots of positive comments about ACR, so I look forward to joining you soon. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for your reply. I am enjoying getting to know the various poker sites and seeing what works best for me. Sounds like lots of positive comments about ACR, so I look forward to joining you soon. :)

Any questions let me know! :D

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I have played in many of the Venom Step1 tourneys and I am usually late registering. I always get a 30 second time bank, but have noticed that several players are getting 90 second time banks. I early registered for one yesterday and payed attention to my time bank and it was still only 30 seconds, but some others still had 90 second time banks. Why is there a difference in time bank amounts for different players?

Thanks for your Help!

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any questions let me know! :D

Hi there , and thanks for being available on this forum , I tried to do a transfer today but is said processing but no confirmation , it shows my balance being deducted but no confirmed tranfer , help please ?
do I need to wait for 8hrs ?
ok it says failed from my friends account , but still missing from my balance ?

Last edited:
Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I have played in many of the Venom Step1 tourneys and I am usually late registering. I always get a 30 second time bank, but have noticed that several players are getting 90 second time banks. I early registered for one yesterday and payed attention to my time bank and it was still only 30 seconds, but some others still had 90 second time banks. Why is there a difference in time bank amounts for different players?

Thanks for your Help!

The 90 second time bank is a disconnect.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in your site I did not find the option '' language '', to put the French

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there , and thanks for being available on this forum , I tried to do a transfer today but is said processing but no confirmation , it shows my balance being deducted but no confirmed tranfer , help please ?
do I need to wait for 8hrs ?
ok it says failed from my friends account , but still missing from my balance ?

Could you please refresh your account, try to log out and then log in to it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in your site I did not find the option '' language '', to put the French

Hello! Unfortunately we don't have that option at the moment but, I sent the feedback to the Development team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

Thanks for your Help!

The timebank totally depends on the tournaments/cash games length. For example in heads-up all players starts with 15 seconds, if you used 10 seconds, the next hand you will have 5 seconds. After 10 hands you will get 1 second extra. The maximum will be 15 seconds (like the beginning of the first hand)

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please refresh your account, try to log out and then log in to it.
Hi , I have closed and restarted acr a few times now , still same problem , showing reduced balance but no tranfer , help ?

maudoallin

maudoallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELP

Hello everybody, im a new player of ACR and im a little confused.. can anyone tell me if its there any options to solve this:

1) When im playing 1+ table i never know whos in the pot or no, i mean no diference in nice or avatar who folded or not the pot

2) Its there anyway to set marks to the opponents?

i really liked this room ! i hope i can solve it ! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.