Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing Jackpot poker on ACR for more than a year. All limits. Making chip ev and USD profit on all of them.

I realized that regs that I've known from the other poker sites and from ACR slowly disappeared. And all other/new regs never play more than one table(?).

After getting few k hands from them ($10 limit) I compared their stats just to get confirmation for what I suspected when playing with them. So similar I don't think it can be coincidence.

So for the first time in 10 years since I'm playing poker I decided I'm not going to play on one site because it is very likely rigged. I also noticed WPN got their ass kicked on 2+2 forum for pretty much same reason.

Any comment from WPN rep about this?

Maybe any comment from Cardschat on this topic?

2017WSOP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aside from the bots this site is great. it has the biggest tournaments for American players!

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep,

Thank you to the developers who removed the need to open the browser when exiting the poker client.

Shady

I second that Shady!! It is nice to see that, even if it takes some time, that ACR is listening and incorporating requests for changes that forum members make!!

It is nice to feel that we have a voice that is taken seriously.

T

tt4562

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll today

Hi, I do not see the freeroll for ACR listed today? Is anyone else finding this same problem?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amen...

ACR Rep,

Thank you to the developers who removed the need to open the browser when exiting the poker client.

Shady

Should never have been designed as a browser hijacker to start with. I am with you Slim. Good riddance to this irritation. Hope they normalize the RNG next. Can't tell you what a shock it is to play at SPB or even 5DimesGP after playing a few freerolls on ACR. The variance swing in river kills of major start hands is huge...

Take what we can get. I would not give Trump any of my money to invest either. :D ACR should keep as many freerolls going as they possibly can. Hurts a lot more when it is hard earned money one is risking.

God bless. ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_smur

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noticed ACR is not starting for me right now. Gonna check twitter to see if any postings of problems are there. Will report back if I find something.

UPDATE:
Nothing on twitter. Took several tries but connection was made. Seems to be running a bit ragged & LOUD but it is running. Heavy traffic maybe.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

Last edited:
Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know sometimes I have to restart the ACR client 2-33 times for it to get past the configuring screen. I am not sure if that is where you are hanging up on.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly...

I know sometimes I have to restart the ACR client 2-33 times for it to get past the configuring screen. I am not sure if that is where you are hanging up on.

Same spot. Heavy traffic & their DDos security can cause these problems. Wee just keep trying. :)

God bless. :cool::icon_smur

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR tournament lobby?

Lately when I have started more than two tournaments on ACR, the lobbies won't open and I'm stuck playing a tournament without knowing how many people are left, the average stack, etc... Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been going on for long time on Americas Cardroom. Maybe rep could chime in. I no longer pay attention to those stats . I have a hud Jivaro for that now. Logs all information accurately . has a free trial. I have always been against HUD. If you cant beat them . join them!

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO freerolls?

Any chance of ACR running 10 dollar PLO freerolls?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's do this, #ChangeMyMind

More info here

zUv9kM1.jpg

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been going on for long time on Americas Cardroom. Maybe rep could chime in. I no longer pay attention to those stats . I have a hud Jivaro for that now. Logs all information accurately . has a free trial. I have always been against HUD. If you cant beat them . join them!

Are there any free HUD’s that aren’t just trials? Also, how much of a difference doesn’t playing with a HUD make on your play?

C

chaching222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a us player and came across bovada 1st. Then found acr this site is 100 million times better I like that I can chat and have a name and icon the appeal is 100 × better. I feel at home. Thanks acr and the acr community. See you at the tables. And good luck to everyone. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a us player and came across bovada 1st. Then found acr this site is 100 million times better I like that I can chat and have a name and icon the appeal is 100 × better. I feel at home. Thanks acr and the acr community. See you at the tables. And good luck to everyone. :)

Thank you very much for your preference! If you have any questions or need help just let me know so that I can assist you :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance of ACR running 10 dollar PLO freerolls?

We don't have those at the moment. I sent your feedback directly to the Tournaments department so they can take this into consideration.

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR rep

I saw that there will be a reload bonus during the High Five series. Do you know what the rollover requirement is for that?

Thanks, keep up the great work. I love Boski.

Last edited:
M

mclarke10490

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Beta version

the beta version for Mac computers is terrible for Acr, I have had it crash multiple times in hands and lost quite a bit of money this way.... not my terrible play lol

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So I noticed the "jackpot" games on ACR.

I registered for 2 games, $2, and the money was removed from my account. I waited 1/2 an hour for a game to start and nothing.

I can't find a table waiting for players anywhere. I don't see anything where it lists games "waiting to start"

I tried to click on "Take my Seat(s)" and nothing happens

How long does it typically take for a jackpot game to start and is there a way to unregister from these games?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree- ACR is a friendly atmosphere and good software. Thumbs up.

Thank you very much for your words! We are always improving more and more our software so, we can provide the best poker experience :D Wish you the best. Anything you need or have any questions, please let me know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I noticed the "jackpot" games on ACR.

I registered for 2 games, $2, and the money was removed from my account. I waited 1/2 an hour for a game to start and nothing.

I can't find a table waiting for players anywhere. I don't see anything where it lists games "waiting to start"

I tried to click on "Take my Seat(s)" and nothing happens

How long does it typically take for a jackpot game to start and is there a way to unregister from these games?

Could you please provide me the following information so that I can assist you:

-Exact time and date when you registered and try to play it. (or approximate)
-The exact name of the Jackpot or the game ID.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Here is the information from the Jackpot games. These were $2 regular Jackpot games.
My screen name is natsgrampydr on ACR

3/25/19 8:43 PM Prizepool contribution $1.88
Fee paid for JPT .09
Beast contribution .03

3/25/19 8:45 PM Prizepool contribution $1.88
Fee paid for JPT .09
Beast contribution .03

These games never opened, yet, the cost was removed from my account

Thanks for your quick response. It was quicker than a response from ACR customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.