Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I like the poker room you but there are some things that if you change will appeal to consumers. Firstly I do not like it you can not put your own photo as avatar. And included avatars are funny. The lobby must be simplified and filter certain games to choose from on quality. Also I do not like that do not offer mixed games like pokerstars.

J

johnbrazon42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The ACR is one of the best poker sites without a doubt !! I believe in your success, I would like to be part of the PRO team, one day who knows !!

LOL...ACR is a joke site with a horrendous RNG (which they falsely adertise) that is predictable and gives 1% hands the win every chance they get. And it's been proven they use bots to cheat people out of money. If US had other options I would never play here, but at least I'll never deposit to that scam App.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR is one of the best poker sites without a doubt !! I believe in your success, I would like to be part of the PRO team, one day who knows !!

Hi, I am more than pleased to hear that you enjoy playing with us, we highly appreciate your comments and loyalty. We will definitely take you in consideration for the future! :) If you have any concern, please let me know so I can take care of it for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the poker room you but there are some things that if you change will appeal to consumers. Firstly I do not like it you can not put your own photo as avatar. And included avatars are funny. The lobby must be simplified and filter certain games to choose from on quality. Also I do not like that do not offer mixed games like Pokerstars.

Hey, thanks for he feedback, your opinions are really important to us, I sent your comments to our developers so they can analyze it. If you have any other idea or suggestion just let me know so I can forward it as well.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to ACR rep

Hi ACR rep,

I play most often on ACR, but I cannot get the engine to work on my laptop due to incompatibilities with Java. None of the browsers are using Java now due to security issues, but the ACR engine requires it. My old desktop does just fine as it has an older copy of Java on it from when the browsers still needed it. On my laptop (Dell) I have downloaded the latest Java and installed it, but this doesn't seem to help. ACR/BCP both freeze after logging in and do nothing. I am sure Java is the issue. I have followed the advice given from ACR people for IT to get the engine to work, but to no avail. None of the newer browsers are using Java or seem to be able to do so. Is there anyway to get away from a Java requirement so that I can play the game while travelling? If this is not possible is there a work-around? Perhaps the creation of an APP version might work, as my laptop can use Apps as well as PC programs. Any help appreciated.

Last edited:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the poker room you but there are some things that if you change will appeal to consumers. Firstly I do not like it you can not put your own photo as avatar. And included avatars are funny. The lobby must be simplified and filter certain games to choose from on quality. Also I do not like that do not offer mixed games like Pokerstars.
i agree with these requests for ACR to improve
i like to use my own avatar like on 95% other poker sites
ACR is also very hard deposit money to if not use bitcoin
i love how so many private free roles and ACR Stormers have private games there and find myself often playing in ACR

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To ACR rep : how can I get a copy of my Hand Histories from Tournaments that I have been in, but lost my connection for several minutes? I would like to fill some of the gaps that i have.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the quickest way to seat change at the same cash table on ACR ?

Thanks.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won some money through freerolls and wanted to do p2p transfer to stake a player. The thing is, transfer failed. Is it because I have not raked the winnings?

Also, my laptop is very old, and I cant do the p2p transfer by myself because I cant scroll down the page. So I just gave the player I wanted to stake my password to do the p2p by himself. Maybe thats the reason for the failed transfer?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Confusing situation...

Hi ACR rep,

I play most often on ACR, but I cannot get the engine to work on my laptop due to incompatibilities with Java. None of the browsers are using Java now due to security issues, but the ACR engine requires it. My old desktop does just fine as it has an older copy of Java on it from when the browsers still needed it. On my laptop (Dell) I have downloaded the latest Java and installed it, but this doesn't seem to help. ACR/BCP both freeze after logging in and do nothing. I am sure Java is the issue. I have followed the advice given from ACR people for IT to get the engine to work, but to no avail. None of the newer browsers are using Java or seem to be able to do so. Is there anyway to get away from a Java requirement so that I can play the game while travelling? If this is not possible is there a work-around? Perhaps the creation of an APP version might work, as my laptop can use APPs as well as PC programs. Any help appreciated.

You are using a desktop (old) & wanting to play on ACR. You are blaming browsers & Java for the problems? ACR is downloaded & installed on your computer. Like a lot of other programs. Java update for your operating system is simple. Once installed, playing on ACR has nothing to do with your browser. I have played with Chrome, SRWare Iron, Epic, Firefox & Microsoft all as my defaults over the last 2 years. I am running Win 7.

Your grasp of what you want to do & how to get it done seems very confused? You have mentioned nothing about the machine you are trying to use. It is not the things you are trying to fix.

Good luck & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :wavey:

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really???

I have won some money through freerolls and wanted to do p2p transfer to stake a player. The thing is, transfer failed. Is it because I have not raked the winnings?

Also, my laptop is very old, and I cant do the p2p transfer by myself because I cant scroll down the page. So I just gave the player I wanted to stake my password to do the p2p by himself. Maybe thats the reason for the failed transfer?

You should PM the ACR Rep and/or email security with this one. Sounds like you & your partner may have already attracted their interest. P2P transfers between members are easy & straight forward. Nothing like you are describing. NOT saying it is but THEY (security) could suspect something is up. Others have tried to dump chips/funds to others for reasons not allowed by the site.

GL & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :wavey:

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are using a desktop (old) & wanting to play on ACR. You are blaming browsers & Java for the problems? ACR is downloaded & installed on your computer. Like a lot of other programs. Java update for your operating system is simple. Once installed, playing on ACR has nothing to do with your browser. I have played with Chrome, SRWare Iron, Epic, Firefox & Microsoft all as my defaults over the last 2 years. I am running Win 7.

Your grasp of what you want to do & how to get it done seems very confused? You have mentioned nothing about the machine you are trying to use. It is not the things you are trying to fix.

Good luck & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :wavey:
You have misunderstood my situation. ACR works great on the old machine. It is the new one that it does not work on (Windows 10), and that is because Java is no longer supported. I have downloaded Java and installed the latest update, but it does nothing since the browsers don't utilise it. If browsers had nothing to do with it, then ACR's IT people have been misleading me as to how to fix it. Typical solutions given involve clearing browsing history, deleting cookies, updating Java, making sure the browser is connected to Java. I can do all but the last one, because none of the recent browser updates use it any more. The support at ACR sure make it seem as though the browser matters. Also they advise me to install google chrome, but this didn't help either. My clients freeze up once I log in, and the support at ACR tells me it is a Java problem. It works great though on my older machine with Java having been on there from ages ago. No issues whatsoever there.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should PM the ACR Rep and/or email security with this one. Sounds like you & your partner may have already attracted their interest. P2P transfers between members are easy & straight forward. Nothing like you are describing. NOT saying it is but THEY (security) could suspect something is up. Others have tried to dump chips/funds to others for reasons not allowed by the site.

GL & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :wavey:

Probably they see the login from a different ip transfering funds to his account and thought that he was a hacker or something. Or maybe I cant transfer freeroll money that I have not raked yet. If its not the latter then it is the first one, thats why I am asking.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep,

I play most often on ACR, but I cannot get the engine to work on my laptop due to incompatibilities with Java. None of the browsers are using Java now due to security issues, but the ACR engine requires it. My old desktop does just fine as it has an older copy of Java on it from when the browsers still needed it. On my laptop (Dell) I have downloaded the latest Java and installed it, but this doesn't seem to help. ACR/BCP both freeze after logging in and do nothing. I am sure Java is the issue. I have followed the advice given from ACR people for IT to get the engine to work, but to no avail. None of the newer browsers are using Java or seem to be able to do so. Is there anyway to get away from a Java requirement so that I can play the game while travelling? If this is not possible is there a work-around? Perhaps the creation of an APP version might work, as my laptop can use APPs as well as PC programs. Any help appreciated.

Hi, please try this out: close the poker application, go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.

Let me know if you have further issues and I will happily assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with these requests for ACR to improve
i like to use my own avatar like on 95% other poker sites
ACR is also very hard deposit money to if not use bitcoin
i love how so many private free roles and ACR Stormers have private games there and find myself often playing in ACR

Hey KristaK, thanks for the feedback as well, I just submitted to the team. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To ACR rep : how can I get a copy of my Hand Histories from Tournaments that I have been in, but lost my connection for several minutes? I would like to fill some of the gaps that i have.

Hello. You can check it on the software by clicking on Game Info >> View hand history. In case it doesn't show up in there or there's missing information still, please contact our Customer Support Team directly at support@americascardroom.eu, so they can go ahead and send you a complete report. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi Spaceman. Your account has triggered some security alerts, that's why the P2P transfer was denied. Please be kindly informed that you CAN NOT share your credentials with anyone, this is for your own security and protection and, as per Terms and Conditions America's Cardroom is not responsible for settlement agreements made between players for transferred funds. Make sure you know and trust the individual who you are sending/receiving money from. Please contact our Security and Fraud Department at security@americascardroom.eu explaining the situation, so they can take the proper measures.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U R right. I misunderstood.

You have misunderstood my situation. ACR works great on the old machine. It is the new one that it does not work on (Windows 10), and that is because Java is no longer supported. I have downloaded Java and installed the latest update, but it does nothing since the browsers don't utilise it. If browsers had nothing to do with it, then ACR's IT people have been misleading me as to how to fix it. Typical solutions given involve clearing browsing history, deleting cookies, updating Java, making sure the browser is connected to Java. I can do all but the last one, because none of the recent browser updates use it any more. The support at ACR sure make it seem as though the browser matters. Also they advise me to install google chrome, but this didn't help either. My clients freeze up once I log in, and the support at ACR tells me it is a Java problem. It works great though on my older machine with Java having been on there from ages ago. No issues whatsoever there.

Sorry. But I do have some info. Folks running Win 10 with the new browser ARE having tons of problems. I did discover a couple of sites offering help.

https://www.pokertube.com/article/fixing-ipoker-for-windows-10-285

This article offers a fix for the new windows 10 browser that will allow ACR to connect & communicate.

Some others suggest going back to a previous build of Win 10 until ACR catches up as Microsoft almost never makes adjustments for these type of programs who are now considered "backwards" in their own development.

We may all face this problem soon when support is stopped for previous (older) OS versions like Win 7. I may go with linux & use an MS emulator. Been wanting to try it. Or just use the old system for poker. ;)

Try searching online using parameters like "Run ACR poker on windows 10" or "poker problems with Win 10".

Hope this helps more than my last post.

Good luck & God bless. :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :ciao:

Last edited:
sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, please try this out: close the poker application, go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.

Let me know if you have further issues and I will happily assist you.
I did that and it did not work. Everything seems normal until a correct login is completed. I did see this at the Java download screen, and it suggests that incompatibilities are apparent. I attached a screenshot. Both my Java and browser are 64-bit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-21-19 at 05.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 03-21-19 at 05.01 PM.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 36
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did that and it did not work. Everything seems normal until a correct login is completed. I did see this at the Java download screen, and it suggests that incompatibilities are apparent. I attached a screenshot. Both my Java and browser are 64-bit.

I just escalated the case with the IT department so they can look into it and better assist us on this matter, I'll let you know as soon as I get any update from them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missed the #CageLive?

Here’s a memorable elimination hand from Costa Rica featuring Tom Cannuli.

More info here.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More on the subject...

Java & Flash are becoming extinct. They are considered security risks by modern browser makers & are quickly phasing out java & flash plugin use.

You can keep something older running for just your games or, as will HAVE to happen, the game sites will rewrite their software. Time marches on & waits for no-one.

IE10 & 11 still work on Win 10. You can use portable 32 bit version of Firefox to run independently of your installed 64 bit version. These are the workarounds being mentioned most on web searches.

Great info here for anyone interested or having problems like sedlacekj with Win 10 or new browsers.

https://www.ghacks.net/2016/04/28/tip-use-a-secondary-browser-for-java-flash-and-other-plugins/ updated in 2017 but the info is valid today... Other searches could provide more for you.

GL & God bless. :confused: :) :cool: :call2:

Last edited:
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep,

Thank you to the developers who removed the need to open the browser when exiting the poker client.

Shady

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep,

Thank you to the developers who removed the need to open the browser when exiting the poker client.

Shady

Hi Shady Slim, it's a pleasure for us! In case you have any other feedback or suggestion, let me know so I can forward it to them and make sure it's heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.