Status
Not open for further replies.
theman2017

theman2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just came in 2nd and 3rd back to back in the acr jackpot freerolls. I am pretty happy about it, Approx 1500 players in each freeroll. I would like to see more $10 to $5 tournaments on acr

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
ACR is one of my favorite poker rooms. There are many Freerolls interesting micro tournaments but have fun avatars:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will continue to pass any suggestions I think might make a difference :) just don’t want you to feel like all I do is run the site down though.

Sure, no problem! We highly appreciate all the suggestions you guys have. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is one of my favorite poker rooms. There are many Freerolls interesting micro tournaments but have fun avatars:)

Thank you very much for your preference! We really appreciate it :D

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depositing

want to make a deposit here and it was suggested I post this in this thread - when I called they told me this:
I I was going to make a deposit in Americas cardroom and they suggested I do it through coinmamma. Anyone heard of this place? Is this place safe? the cashier could be being told to suggest this place and places likes this - they said its safer. What is the safest way to make a deposit at Americas Cardroom please?
I was also told it a 100% deposit match but I found where your first deposit of $25 gets you a match of $50. Can you please advise me.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep Just curious...will you soon be able to play the full range of tables and tourneys from a phone? Right now it’s like only a spin and go that you can play.

I don't have the exact release date but is going to be any time soon. If I receive any update I will let you guys know here :)

K

KlicKlicBoom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
want to make a deposit here and it was suggested I post this in this thread - when I called they told me this:
I I was going to make a deposit in Americas cardroom and they suggested I do it through coinmamma. Anyone heard of this place? Is this place safe? the cashier could be being told to suggest this place and places likes this - they said its safer. What is the safest way to make a deposit at Americas Cardroom please?
I was also told it a 100% deposit match but I found where your first deposit of $25 gets you a match of $50. Can you please advise me.

I am having the same issue. I really like ACR but I am having trouble putting money on my acct. for some reason they wont let me use my credit card to do so. i was told by a friend to download "cashapp" , i did but i cant get it to enable withdraws so im no better off

I'm really starting to like acr not because im winning or anything, I just like the rng and now they lowered the deposit limit to 25$ so I will be making a deposit. the 10$ dollar free on demand is a donkfest and the prizepool is not enough to go through 600-1000 players. But it is what it is. I used to play BOL but im def moving to acr. theank you acr for a great site

I agree that the 10 freeroll is a donk fest but atleast ACR offers this for its members, others do not offer freerolls

Can you please give me a rudimentary explanation of what I need to do to get my account set up to deposit and withdraw in bitcoin/cryptocurrencies?? I think it seems to be the easiest, fastest way to get money in and out of my account from what I have been reading and hearing from others at your site.

I assume I will need a digital wallet that accepts cryptocurrencies to do this. Would you please suggest some digital wallet that work well with ACR and have been successfully used by others at ACR.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Criptowallet is the best so i have been told. I got it and casapp but am having issues with cashapp sending funds. I can put funds in cashapp and even buy bitcoin on it , but i cant seem to send it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have the exact release date but is going to be any time soon. If I receive any update I will let you guys know here :)

Sounds awesome cause once you either create an App or make the mobile version for the most part like the downloadable version it will make a big difference

K

kirarony

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR BEST OPTION ?

I think it's easier to get significant winnings by playing in the america card room than in pokerstars or other sites, because the number of donkey players on america card room is higher, plus the amount of players participating in tournaments is much smaller compared to pokerstars.

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mac version is super buggy

I'm sure that isn't news to anybody, but in case any of these are helpful to the ACR dev team, here's a non-comprehensive list of things that make me fume trying to play on my Mac:

-cards randomly disappear
-windows don't resize smoothly
-sometimes tournament lobby won't open when you click the lobby button
-chat box randomly appears and doesn't appear
-cashier isn't integrated into the application (loads separate window)
-can't see other players' cards in last-hand replay even when the hand went to showdown

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure that isn't news to anybody, but in case any of these are helpful to the ACR dev team, here's a non-comprehensive list of things that make me fume trying to play on my Mac:

-cards randomly disappear
-windows don't resize smoothly
-sometimes tournament lobby won't open when you click the lobby button
-chat box randomly appears and doesn't appear
-cashier isn't integrated into the application (loads separate window)
-can't see other players' cards in last-hand replay even when the hand went to showdown

Thank you for the time you took to write this comment, I send it directly to our Mac Development team. If you have any questions or need help, let me know so that I can assist you.

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depositing

Well I made my deposit and everything appears to be ok. So please wish me luck at the tables. Thanks

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I play most often on ACR, but I cannot get the engine to work on my laptop due to incompatibilities with Java. None of the browsers are using Java now due to security issues, but the ACR engine requires it. My old desktop does just fine as it has an older copy of Java on it from when the browsers still needed it. On my laptop (Dell) I have downloaded the latest Java and installed it, but this doesn't seem to help. ACR/BCP both freeze after logging in and do nothing. I am sure Java is the issue. I have followed the advice given from ACR people for IT to get the engine to work, but to no avail. None of the newer browsers are using Java or seem to be able to do so. Is there anyway to get away from a Java requirement so that I can play the game while travelling? If this is not possible is there a work-around? Perhaps the creation of an APP version might work, as my laptop can use Apps as well as PC programs.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand replay not showing losing hand cards

Hi ACR REP,

I am wondering why ACR does not always show the losing players cards in hands that go to showdown and losing hand is in a later position than the winning hand? Generally poker rules allow this and other sites, i.e. poker stars and party poker do show the showdown holdings of all players that reached showdown.

If I called a bet and won the hand, I should be able to see the cards of the other player!

Also, a suggestion for the software developers. It would be nice, when I am watching a replay of one of the hands I was in, to show the cards I was dealt, regardless of whether or not I participated past being dealt my cards. You could even show my hole cards in 50% shading to indicate that I did not participate in showdown, but I hate having to look in two different places to make sure I know what I had been dealt in a hand when watching the hand replayer.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Last edited:
M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD information

Hi ACR Rep,

When I am watching streamers play poker it seems that, with their HUD programs installed, they can look at what the other player was holding, even in hands where the other player folded. Am I seeing this wrong or do the poker sites, specifically ACR, provide the HUD systems with the all the information about the other players holding???

Thanks for the help!

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I am thinking that ACR should give out some Tournament Bucks for milestone posts to this thread to encourage reading and posting to the ACR thread. It will increase knowledge and awareness of the ACR brand!!

Something like $100 tourney bucks for each milestone increment of 1000 posts. i.e, the person that makes the 6000th post would receive $100 in Tourney bucks. Since we are past the 6000th post and to far from the 9000th post, you should start this with the 8000th post to this thread. Great Idea, Right??

All in agreement with me please shout out!! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I made my deposit and everything appears to be ok. So please wish me luck at the tables. Thanks

Best of luck! :) Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like a #BOSS!

Congrats to Greenboss1, ShreemBrzee33, and groothedegen on topping the BOSS leaderboard and scoring seats in the $5 Million Venom this July!

All three players have been registered for the upcoming $5 Million GTD Venom tourney. #OSSCub3d

TYmxVU7.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call all bannerman and pledge your loyalty to your favorite house as the Game of Thrones avatars are here!

(And we know you’re humming the theme song right now)

#GameOfThrones #GOT #ForTheThrone

NO3sa2B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.