Status
Not open for further replies.
M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which cryptocurrency would you choose to receive your #Venom payment in?

#SundayMillion #CryptoMillionaire

LnxT83v.jpg

I want mine in Bitcoin!!!

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom Tickets

I am working the steps to earn my way into the Venom July tourney. I was reading another thread here at CC and it was discussing earning multiple tickets to the Venom. Specifically, the reply I was reading stated that if a person earns more than one ticket through the satellites, you can transfer or sell your other tickets to someone else. Is this true??

M

Mhead414

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you please give me a rudimentary explanation of what I need to do to get my account set up to deposit and withdraw in bitcoin/cryptocurrencies?? I think it seems to be the easiest, fastest way to get money in and out of my account from what I have been reading and hearing from others at your site.

I assume I will need a digital wallet that accepts cryptocurrencies to do this. Would you please suggest some digital wallet that work well with ACR and have been successfully used by others at ACR.

Thanks for all your help!!!
The way I do it and have no problems whatsoever is for my digital wallet I use Bitpay which has an App for PC or mobile devices and wherevi purchase my Bitcoin from is Bitit. I used to get it from Coinbase for the longest time until just recently reduced the purchase limit via credit or debit card to $10 A WEEK! No idea why but Bitit is pretty much just as good imo anyway

M

Mhead414

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently play in Black Chip poker which from my understanding is the same as ACR. I just recently got an email from ACR saying they are gonna be launxhila Blitz poker. My question is Black Chip poker gonna be doing the same?? because I didn't get an email from them saying they are doing the same which confused me since I'm not on ACR. And does anyone if there's a way to play on BCR on my mobile device?

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which cryptocurrency would you choose to receive your #Venom payment in?

#SundayMillion #CryptoMillionaire

LnxT83v.jpg

Love your site, love the work you reps do. When I win my mil. Ill have the option of good old greenbacks right, Jacksons, USD? Thats alot of jake in CDN pesos.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are in for a surprise...

Love your site, love the work you reps do. When I win my mil. Ill have the option of good old greenbacks right, Jacksons, USD? Thats alot of jake in CDN pesos.

Check out ACR withdrawal limits & charges for each method available to you. It could cost you thousands & take years based on the current posted withdrawal methods. Unless they have some unpublished methods available to big winners they are not willing to share with the majority of players or the world in general.

What about it, ACR Rep? How does ACR payout $1,000,000.00.?

We are all curious to hear the answer. 100 separate bitcoin requests would take more than 2 years. Three times longer for any other method.

:confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :help: :icon_puke

Guessing only answer you are allowed to give is "Contact support.". Right?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will trigger our security alerts and can end up with the account closure. For your protection to avoid collusion we do not allow multiple accounts to play from the same IP address.

I can see doing that for Cash tables, but is there a need for MTTs. I faintly remember being able to play with multiple accounts on same IP address at pokerstars. My brother and I used to play one MTT every night and we had a side pool going.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Are you still having issues with the software? Let me know so I can help you out.
i uninstlled then delted some files rebooted and reinstalled now it seems ok

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the acr, for the most part the software has a dated feel to it...will the upgrades brindg a new interface?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently play in Black Chip poker which from my understanding is the same as ACR. I just recently got an email from ACR saying they are gonna be launxhila Blitz poker. My question is Black Chip poker gonna be doing the same?? because I didn't get an email from them saying they are doing the same which confused me since I'm not on ACR. And does anyone if there's a way to play on BCR on my mobile device?

Hello, we only have the ACR mobile version at the moment, but hopefully anytime soon, we will have the BCP mobile version too.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am working the steps to earn my way into the Venom July tourney. I was reading another thread here at CC and it was discussing earning multiple tickets to the Venom. Specifically, the reply I was reading stated that if a person earns more than one ticket through the satellites, you can transfer or sell your other tickets to someone else. Is this true??

Hi, regarding your question:

"Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue."

You can read the whole Tickets terms and conditions here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You can chose any method available on our cashier, however we highly recommend Bitcoin or Crypto. Why? Not only will you get your money much faster (24-72 hours), but you will save by avoiding transaction fees. You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fees.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out ACR withdrawal limits & charges for each method available to you. It could cost you thousands & take years based on the current posted withdrawal methods. Unless they have some unpublished methods available to big winners they are not willing to share with the majority of players or the world in general.

What about it, ACR Rep? How does ACR payout $1,000,000.00.?

We are all curious to hear the answer. 100 separate bitcoin requests would take more than 2 years. Three times longer for any other method.

:confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :help: :icon_puke

Guessing only answer you are allowed to give is "Contact support.". Right?

The winner will receive their $1,000,000 payment in the cryptocurrency of their choice within minutes of the final hand :) However, if he /she decides to use another method it's fine, either way they will receive the price in one time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i uninstlled then delted some files rebooted and reinstalled now it seems ok

If you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the acr, for the most part the software has a dated feel to it...will the upgrades brindg a new interface?

The new version will come with a lot of new features and improvements!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to olelemaiko11 who conquered our #MillionSunday tournament.

Remember, we have another $1,000,000 GTD tournament on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.

More information here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The high roller Bigger Online Super Series, the third leg of the $8 Million #OSSCub3d, starts today.

Check out the graphic for the Featured Event every day through Friday.

More information here

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question Regarding The Venom:

The $5 Million Sunday Venom is scheduled for 07/16/2019. However, this is a Tuesday. 06/16/2019 is a Sunday..is there a mix-up here? Just curious and wanted to make sure that The Venom will indeed be on a Sunday, as I(and I assume, many other players) will not be interested in playing it if it is on a Tuesday.

Thanks in advance.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Unfortunately, at the moment we don't offer any kind of player search. I'm sending this ideas to the team in charge so they can go ahead and analyze it. We are still working on the new software version, however it will be released soon. Stay tuned so you don't miss out anything.

There's a third party app TableScan Turbo you may find provides the search you are looking for.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The $5 Million Sunday Venom is scheduled for 07/16/2019. However, this is a Tuesday. 06/16/2019 is a Sunday..is there a mix-up here? Just curious and wanted to make sure that The Venom will indeed be on a Sunday, as I(and I assume, many other players) will not be interested in playing it if it is on a Tuesday.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! You can check the Venom tournament schedule here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Breaking News: Piles4aWhile, BobsonDugnutt, ShillinAintEasy, and TakenForGranite dominate the top 4 on the #OSS Leaderboard.

All four players have been registered for the upcoming $5 Million GTD Venom tourney. Nice.

More info here

#OSSCub3d #Results

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, ACR Rep...

The winner will receive their $1,000,000 payment in the cryptocurrency of their choice within minutes of the final hand :) However, if he /she decides to use another method it's fine, either way they will receive the price in one time.

That is good news. TY again for clearing that up... Hoping to be the one with the $1,000,000 problem!

:D :ciao: :cool: :wavey:

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here it is...

Thanks in advance.

Hi! You can check the Venom tournament schedule here

THE VENOM TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

• Day 1A: Tuesday, July 16th at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
  • Day 1B: Sunday, July 21st at 1pm ET (12 hours of play)
  • Day 2: Monday, July 22nd at 1pm ET (12 hours of play or down to final 9 players)
  • Day 3: (if needed): Tuesday, July 23rd at 1pm ET (Play down to the final table)
  • Day 4: Wednesday, July 24th at 5pm ET (Final Table plays until tournament is over)
Hope to be on that final table on the last day.

GL & God bless. :D :cool: :wavey:

A

azoppina609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love ACR. definatly respect the freerolls all day although it would be nice to have bigger wins in them.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly Pretty Terrible

Here’s the deal I think there is a lot about ACR that is honestly horrible and quite honestly unbelievable given it’s 2019 but I also think the actual play at the table is solid and truly want it to succeed. Here’s the things that need attention and like immediately and from what I understand some of them already are. An app. The fact that you don’t have an app but just a program that can be downloaded for users not on a Mac or PC is astonishing. You might as well be promoting another poker room if you aren’t going to have an app. Your support. The consensus is that it is terrible and out of the 3 times I have been in touch with support this is my opinion as well. When I contact support I have to enter my username and issue just to restate everything I typed in when connected with a rep and usually after that they can’t even help me to begin with not to mention it might save you and your users some time having automated solution suggestions that pop up while you waited or something. Withdrawals. The fact that I can deposit money but couldnt withdraw it right away unless I played for a certain percent of time and earned atleast 10% back in rake when I started out is pardon my language ****ing laughable. If this is not the case then that’s another case of bad support from your support team. Bonuses. The actual bonuses would be great if they were worded properly on the site when I signed up it said you would match my deposit that never happened as I did not play enough to unlock the bonus guess that would have been nice to know before I deposited my money that I couldn’t withdraw don’t you think? My goal here is not to be anti ACR and tell everybody never to use them but more so to get issues that make me and several other users very upset fixed. Just read reviews on forums about ACR and a lot of the things mentioned here will come up. I think ACR has the ability to become truly great and truly needs to change because if nothing is done I have a strong feeling that when legislation legalizes online poker across the board ACR will become a desert unless it takes advantage of its positioning which remains its current advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.