A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Your client is just maddening during table changes. I have noticed this before, but for the last month it has been horrible!!

What it does, sometimes several times during on tourney, is take you two a new table, start dealing hands as soon as there are 3 players, before it has populated the entire table. Then it runs just these three players though 3 hands, each playing a BB, a SM and a button before dealing any of the other players, who arrived at the table 2-10 seconds after I did, a hand. To make it worse, if in this three handed round of 3 hands, if I started in the BB, when it does deal to all the players at the table, it starts me in the BB again!!! So for my first 5 hands at the new table my position is: BB, SB, Button, BB, SB. Not really very well set up to say the least and a little bit tilting! JUST DON'T DEAL A HAND UNTIL THE TABLE IF POPULATED WITH ALL THE MOVES!

Please tell me why this happens and Please tell me that they have addressed this with the new Client software.

I also get table changes sometimes after only playing one or two hands at a table, and sometimes 2-4 new tables in as little as 6-10 hands. There has to be a better way to do this!!

While I am venting, send along a request to software guys that they also need to balance the tables later in the tourneys so all the chip leaders don't end up at the same couple of tables during the mid/late stages of the tournaments. It seems that I will many times end up at a table with 3 of the top 10 stacks with say 70 players left and then 5 other stacks that are barely 3-10 BB. Better table balancing Please!!! The total number of chips in play at any table should be relatively the same and should be rebalanced regularly to reflect this, and this shouldn't result in the 3 largest stacks at a table with the 5 shortest stacks to make the table average right. In live tournaments they are doing this all the time at the end of levels and at breaks to keep the tables balanced.

Ok, done with my vent, thanks for all your help!!!

Thank you for the feedback, I've sent it to the department in charge so they can analyze this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about a screenshot outside of a web viewer. It is very simple to explain the headings were as I had described, and the rest of the ap was there except for the blank info-windows. In the situation where it did open and the cash game wouldn't start the table was there but the seats were empty and no players.

Norton antivirus firewall.

This could be related with 2 factors: Internet speed and some blocking on your Norton antivirus. In this case please be so kind and contact directly with our CS department via live chat here or via email at support@americascardroom.eu with the following headline: Tech Issue Report. Explain all the details so they can escalate the case to the IT department, also add on the email that you spoke with the ACR Rep from Cardschat.

O

Old Islander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"most trusted"?

Yesterday I logged in on and tried to make a deposit. After trying with my Mastercard, which was rejected according to the messages that appeared on your site, I gave up. Lo and behold, today my card holder has contacted me to let me know that a Chinese bank had fraudulently made charges to my account that were not approved. One was almost $600 and another one had something to do with electronics items.

Both of these fraudulent charges originated with my attempts to deposit $225 US to my account at ACR. That appears to have been a big mistake as deposits are not secure at your site, either because of your bank or your organization.

My credit card has been cancelled thanks to this criminal activity and I sure won’t be rushing to make another deposit at ACR under the circumstances.

O

Old Islander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS When I contacted ACR with the above message to inform them about the attempted fraudulent use of my credit card through their company and bank, no one replied.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I logged in on and tried to make a deposit. After trying with my Mastercard, which was rejected according to the messages that appeared on your site, I gave up. Lo and behold, today my card holder has contacted me to let me know that a Chinese bank had fraudulently made charges to my account that were not approved. One was almost $600 and another one had something to do with electronics items.

Both of these fraudulent charges originated with my attempts to deposit $225 US to my account at ACR. That appears to have been a big mistake as deposits are not secure at your site, either because of your bank or your organization.

My credit card has been cancelled thanks to this criminal activity and I sure won’t be rushing to make another deposit at ACR under the circumstances.

Sir is not fraudulent, please be so kind and contact directly with our Security and Fraud department so they can help you with this matter. You can contact them via live chat here or phone call at 1-877-314-4195

O

Old Islander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To the shady people at ACR and their Chinese bank

The post was a copy of what was sent to ACR without the decency of a reply. Thank goodness my credit card company got suspicious about the charges and stopped them and arranged to cancel the cards before ACR or their Chinese bank could attempt any more fraudulent charges.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite tournament series is starting mid-April.

Do you know what it is?

vs6Oder.jpg

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This could be related with 2 factors: Internet speed and some blocking on your Norton antivirus. In this case please be so kind and contact directly with our CS department via live chat here or via email at support@americascardroom.eu with the following headline: Tech Issue Report. Explain all the details so they can escalate the case to the IT department, also add on the email that you spoke with the ACR Rep from Cardschat.

My anti-virus is completely off. My firewall settings for your program are allowing everything. Net speed is not a problem for any other programs on my PC.

I will try contacting customer service about the compatibility question with windows 8 but I was hoping you could answer that.

K

KoreasFinest213

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Newest Player

Hey All!!!! Greetings from New York. Brand new to ACR and brand new to CardsChat as well. Hope you all the BEST of luck! And hope to see some of you at the tables!

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disappointing Venom ticket expiration

Hey there card chat members and friends. Pay close attention to your venom satellite tickets. Unfortunately these are all going to expire as the venom passes and you're not going to get credit for be able to transfer them to another step system. This is really unfortunate and I think it puts a real damper on the W So P satellite system. If these were somehow transferable people would have a natural pipeline into the W So P satellite but they don't

The worst part is if you win a second seat to the ACR venom it is non transferable and you are automatically entered into day one be when you are eliminated from day 1A as opposed to getting credits for the value of the ticket which is considerable at $2650. It would be great to have that available in the form of tournament dollars so you could use it to try to win AW So P seat, instead you have to sell it independently to someone most likely at a considerable discount

Pander stand there afraid of having an overlay but that's a risk you take when you Guarantee a 5 million dollar tournament. I think it's a serious disservice to the players that they are going to work their butts off in these steps and then have a new steps expire because the step tournaments were not available to use them in and worse they will lose considerable value on additional seats they win.

The old poker stars T bucks system seemed to work pretty well and I don't know what the benefit is of screwing players out of the value of these seat that they have Workedhard to win

This always works until sanctions are lifted and additional poker rooms are able to flow into the space, then people leave for a better deal and they don't forget that they got shafted. I Like ACR, but I wish they had the foresight to realize that people Are eventually going to have other options and they are going to remember getting stiffed.

I would love some feedback from the ACR rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey All!!!! Greetings from New York. Brand new to ACR and brand new to CardsChat as well. Hope you all the BEST of luck! And hope to see some of you at the tables!

Welcome! Wish you the best of luck on the tables. Anything you need regarding our application let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

K

KoreasFinest213

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome! Wish you the best of luck on the tables. Anything you need regarding our application let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

Wow that is amazing, we have a ACR Rep in our Forums!?

And thanks, im sure ill run into some problems along the way that i will need to ask a few questions about in the future lol.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the 1$ and 3$ on demands
Good addition

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey there card chat members and friends. Pay close attention to your venom satellite tickets. Unfortunately these are all going to expire as the venom passes and you're not going to get credit for be able to transfer them to another step system. This is really unfortunate and I think it puts a real damper on the W So P satellite system. If these were somehow transferable people would have a natural pipeline into the W So P satellite but they don't

The worst part is if you win a second seat to the ACR venom it is non transferable and you are automatically entered into day one be when you are eliminated from day 1A as opposed to getting credits for the value of the ticket which is considerable at $2650. It would be great to have that available in the form of tournament dollars so you could use it to try to win AW So P seat, instead you have to sell it independently to someone most likely at a considerable discount

Pander stand there afraid of having an overlay but that's a risk you take when you Guarantee a 5 million dollar tournament. I think it's a serious disservice to the players that they are going to work their butts off in these steps and then have a new steps expire because the step tournaments were not available to use them in and worse they will lose considerable value on additional seats they win.

The old poker stars T bucks system seemed to work pretty well and I don't know what the benefit is of screwing players out of the value of these seat that they have Workedhard to win

This always works until sanctions are lifted and additional poker rooms are able to flow into the space, then people leave for a better deal and they don't forget that they got shafted. I Like ACR, but I wish they had the foresight to realize that people Are eventually going to have other options and they are going to remember getting stiffed.

I sent your comments to the department in charge so they can analyze it. If you have any other feedback, send it over. Thank you for your time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow that is amazing, we have a ACR Rep in our Forums!?

And thanks, im sure ill run into some problems along the way that i will need to ask a few questions about in the future lol.

No worries, I'll be here to help :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K

KoreasFinest213

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent your comments to the department in charge so they can analyze it. If you have any other feedback, send it over. Thank you for your time.

I personally agree, i think that the pokerstars T$ System was perfect. If you won a seat of some sort, or Tiered up in satellites, but were unable to play due to Real Life Schedules, or just want to play something else in the form of a Tournament or Sit n Go, you could "Unregister" from whatever Game you were registered for, and your account would then be credited with "T$/Tournament$"and could use that one any MTT or SnG.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Bertie, Thanks for the post.

I had previously asked the ACR rep here, in this thread, I believe about the unused tickets for the steps and extra Venom tickets, if earned through satellites. It was indicated to me from the ACR rep that these so called left over step tickets would be playable to get into the next Venom Tourney and "extra Venom tickets could be used to enter the next venom tournament or sold or possible turned into tournament bucks.

ACR Rep
AmericasCardroom Rep
Plays at: ACR

Originally Posted by muky2

Hi,

I am assuming the July Venom will be successful for ACR and they will continue with another one in six months or so. If this happens to be true, I am wondering if any of the step tickets we have left in our account will still be playable for entry into for the next Venom tournament.

Thanks again for all your help ACR rep!!

Hi. Yes, you will still be able to play using the step tickets.

ACR Rep
AmericasCardroom Rep
Plays at: ACR

Originally Posted by muky2

I am working the steps to earn my way into the Venom July tourney. I was reading another thread here at CC and it was discussing earning multiple tickets to the Venom. Specifically, the reply I was reading stated that if a person earns more than one ticket through the satellites, you can transfer or sell your other tickets to someone else. Is this true??

Hi, regarding your question:

"Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue."

You can read the whole Tickets terms and conditions here

Bretie Wooster, I am wondering what the source of your information is and what your conclusion is based on? I am just really hoping the info I got holds true! Thanks for bringing up the issue.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any updates on when the App that enables ipad play in all tournaments available? Looking forward to it.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play BOL but there always seemed to be next to no-one playing. Maybe like 1500 max so I decided to look else where and found ACR. So much better in my opinion. Can't wait to get into some tournaments tomorrow for extreme Tuesday =)

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bretie Wooster, I am wondering what the source of your information is and what your conclusion is based on? I am just really hoping the info I got holds true! Thanks for bringing up the issue.[/QUOTE]

The source of the information Is an email sent to me by ACR. They sent it because I have already won a seat to the venom and they are warning people about winning additional seats.

If you win more than one seat, you can sell that seat and they provided a link. But it's going to be and open market so who knows what you will get for that seat.

Also, if you win more than One seat, you are automatically entered into day 1B the instant you are eliminated in day 1A. There is re entry, but you won't be able to re enter you'll be automatically entered into day 1B Unless of course you already sold the entry.

I think I understand why they are doing this period they don't want sharks winning 4 or 5 seats and using the profit in the form of tournament dollars Creating more of an overlay. They want every entry one to actually be entered and I honestly still think they're going to have a pretty good overlay. They need 2000 individual entries to break even... That's a lot of people ponying up 2600 bucks for this website and they don't want to take more of a bath then they probably already will, Which I totally understand, I just wish there was a better system so people don't lose entire entries or a lot of money Selling an entry.

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is the link

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/5-million-venom/?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Review+Rules&utm_content=Important+info+about+$5M+Venom+tickets+%3F%3F&utm_campaign=Venom+Tickets+Congrats+-+4-5-19

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play BOL but there always seemed to be next to no-one playing. Maybe like 1500 max so I decided to look else where and found ACR. So much better in my opinion. Can't wait to get into some tournaments tomorrow for extreme Tuesday =)

Welcome! Any thing you need or any questions regarding the site, I'll be more than glad to help you out :) Wish you the best of luck in the Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.