Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My account is verified but does not change my email address. I asked for more than once and I was not met! Can you get me back?

Did you send the request by email, via live chat or phone, asking for changing your email address? Let me know so that I can assist you!

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frustrating first experience with ACR Customer Service :(

Hello, are you using a Mac computer? If so, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with this matter.

No, just regular laptop.
The cards did not show up that night before I finally went to bed, but it was there the next morning when I woke up So, I clicked/spun the card and got $2 on May 02 card and then $3 on May 03 card and then $2 on my May 04 card. But the May 02 card was missing on May 04, and I could not find it anymore. So I contacted CS to see what was going on and why no cards showed up the night I deposited (May 02), and why my May 02 card had now disappeared.
They said my May 02 card expired, but I told them I clicked/spun the card as said in instructions and that it said $2. They said "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you" in so many words. I asked why it expired, since I clicked it and how would I know the exact value of card if I had not clicked the card. They repeated "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you". Then they asked if I ALSO clicked the "Redeem Now" button. I asked why I would do that, because I wanted to save up to play bigger games like in information and not use money from card right now. They said if I do not press "Redeem Now", then I would lose the card and money. I said that I did not see that in instructions or I would have clicked the "Redeem Now" button immediately after spinning card. Also, if that was the case, why did my May 03 card not also disappear as well. They ignored that question and repeated again "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you". I asked if they could just give another card or just credit the $2 since I spun the card. They said that was impossible. I asked "why" is it impossible; it should be not too complicated to reimburse a new customer especially since 1) the cards did not show up at first 2) I spun the card and knew the value thus could prove I spun it 3) the instructions said nothing about having to press an ADDITIONAL button beside just clicking card.
The final answer was you guessed it: "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you".
Honestly, it was a very frustrating first experience with ACR and the CS. :(

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, just regular laptop.
The cards did not show up that night before I finally went to bed, but it was there the next morning when I woke up So, I clicked/spun the card and got $2 on May 02 card and then $3 on May 03 card and then $2 on my May 04 card. But the May 02 card was missing on May 04, and I could not find it anymore. So I contacted CS to see what was going on and why no cards showed up the night I deposited (May 02), and why my May 02 card had now disappeared.
They said my May 02 card expired, but I told them I clicked/spun the card as said in instructions and that it said $2. They said "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you" in so many words. I asked why it expired, since I clicked it and how would I know the exact value of card if I had not clicked the card. They repeated "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you". Then they asked if I ALSO clicked the "Redeem Now" button. I asked why I would do that, because I wanted to save up to play bigger games like in information and not use money from card right now. They said if I do not press "Redeem Now", then I would lose the card and money. I said that I did not see that in instructions or I would have clicked the "Redeem Now" button immediately after spinning card. Also, if that was the case, why did my May 03 card not also disappear as well. They ignored that question and repeated again "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you". I asked if they could just give another card or just credit the $2 since I spun the card. They said that was impossible. I asked "why" is it impossible; it should be not too complicated to reimburse a new customer especially since 1) the cards did not show up at first 2) I spun the card and knew the value thus could prove I spun it 3) the instructions said nothing about having to press an ADDITIONAL button beside just clicking card.
The final answer was you guessed it: "too bad, so sad, nothing we will do for you".
Honestly, it was a very frustrating first experience with ACR and the CS. :(

I totally understand your frustration, I spoke directly with the supervisor but unfortunately that's on our T&Cs. We have it on our Welcome package promotion:

"If you forget to login each day you’ll miss out on the free cash for that day. Cards will only be available for the first 20 days from the time you make your first deposit." (on the 20 days free cash section)

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BUT I did login and I DID click/spin the May 02 card.....

I totally understand your frustration, I spoke directly with the supervisor but unfortunately that's on our T&Cs. We have it on our Welcome package promotion:

"If you forget to login each day you’ll miss out on the free cash for that day. Cards will only be available for the first 20 days from the time you make your first deposit." (on the 20 days free cash section)

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

That's the thing.
If I did not do it then that is on me. .....But I DID log in and I DID spin the May 02 card. I just did not know I had to ALSO press "Redeem Now" button in addition to spinning the card which is not in any of the instructions or terms and conditions - or I would have understood to do that as well.
It should verifiable that I both logged in and clicked/spun the May 02 card. I know the exact value of the May 02 is $2, because I clicked on and spun it and saw it.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too have deposited recently (last Friday) and am in the process of collecting the Free Cash cards. I agree that the "Redeem Now" button is confusing. Why should we have to click on a button to accept the reward? In what scenario would a person not want the reward? :D:D

Seems like a weird obstacle to add at the end. My 2 cents. :eek::eek:

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having issues with the acr software, when you have timed out it is very hard to get back into play
when I hit the im back button it treats me as though I am still away from the table, im instafolded when it comes to my turn

I have to close the table and reenter from the lobby in order to get back into play...
might I suggest that this feature needs some attention

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too have deposited recently (last Friday) and am in the process of collecting the Free Cash cards. I agree that the "Redeem Now" button is confusing. Why should we have to click on a button to accept the reward? In what scenario would a person not want the reward? :D:D

Seems like a weird obstacle to add at the end. My 2 cents. :eek::eek:

That's the thing.
If I did not do it then that is on me. .....But I DID log in and I DID spin the May 02 card. I just did not know I had to ALSO press "Redeem Now" button in addition to spinning the card which is not in any of the instructions or terms and conditions - or I would have understood to do that as well.
It should verifiable that I both logged in and clicked/spun the May 02 card. I know the exact value of the May 02 is $2, because I clicked on and spun it and saw it.

I sent this to the department in charge so they can take this into consideration.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Accounts

Can I have a separate account on America's Cardroom and Black Chip Poker?

How do I make sure I don't have multiple accounts on either one?

I was thinking of making a deposit but don't want any trouble when I withdraw? I read one guy had multiple accounts and they wouldn't let him withdraw his winning?

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks...

I totally understand your frustration, however we haven't had more similar reports. What I highly recommend you to is to contact directly with the Tech department via CS at 1-877-314-4195 and they will redirect you to the Tech department.

Appreciate the consideration. I am living with the browser hijacking, 4 popup error screens for bad java code on every startup & now this. Growing too fast can be as bad as not growing at all. Have recently been transferred to a new table & dealt cards without the call fold bet buttons being shown. Times me out since there is nothing there for me to press.

I have zero plans to deposit & I do not play the cash games on WPN sites. The only draw for me here are the freerolls. When the bugs get so bad as to interfere with the play & results, I will fix them by removing the client from my machine.

Again, thanks for the redirect. This is me quietly riding off into the sunset.

Tomorrow is another day. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

Ps: And no. I am NOT on a Mac. Win7 Acer laptop fully loaded, protected & updated.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you serious?

I was thinking of making a deposit but don't want any trouble when I withdraw? I read one guy had multiple accounts and they wouldn't let him withdraw his winning?

:confused: :eek: :cool:

You make sure by NOT creating them to start with. Entire post sounds suspicious.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/terms-and-conditions/

ACR TOS:

1.1... You may only have one account with ACR and shall only use the Service using such single account. Playing poker through multiple accounts, concurrently or not, with or without the account owner’s consent, is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for any person involved in such activity.

3.3... ACR reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the Software or access to the Servers by any User. ACR further reserves the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that ACR in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, ACR shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with ACR and seizing all monies held in any relevant ACR “real money account”, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more ACR Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Look don't get upset, not cheating anyone here. They guy said you can't change your username if you made an error setting it up.

I may want to use the username I prefer. So they should at the very least be able to close the account if I have multiple I created by accident.

I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to to change the username at least once, in case of a typo.

I lost the password to one account and tried to recover it, couldn't, so perhaps made a new one.

There are circumstances that a person may have created multiple accounts but only play on one. Definitely not simultaneously.

I mean even if they needed an ID or something proving it's me. You should be allowed to change username or do like the other poker rooms and don't use usernames!

:confused: :eek: :cool:

You make sure by NOT creating them to start with. Entire post sounds suspicious.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/terms-and-conditions/

ACR TOS:

1.1... You may only have one account with ACR and shall only use the Service using such single account. Playing poker through multiple accounts, concurrently or not, with or without the account owner’s consent, is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for any person involved in such activity.

3.3... ACR reserves the right exercisable at its sole and complete discretion, to prohibit the use of the Software or access to the Servers by any User. ACR further reserves the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit Users from playing at a particular poker table or in a tournament, including restricting two or more Users from playing together at the same table or in the same tournament. In the event that ACR in its sole discretion deems that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Software, accessing the Servers or playing the Games, including without limitation a User who has colluded or attempted to collude with another User of the Software, ACR shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the Games to such User, terminating such User’s account with ACR and seizing all monies held in any relevant ACR “real money account”, including other accounts of said User, reversal or recovery of payments mistakenly made or induced by fraudulent conduct. Fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity includes, without limitation, engaging in credit card or financial fraud related to one or more ACR Accounts, improper play in the Games, collusion, and other Game misconduct.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Our security system does not allow to have more than one account due to our Security Policies. For this, I highly recommend you to contact directly with our Security department here so you can make sure you have an account with us, if so they will help you to recover your access. Remember, Black Chip Poker and Americas Cardroom belongs to the Winning Poker Network however, they are different skins.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Appreciate the consideration. I am living with the browser hijacking, 4 popup error screens for bad java code on every startup & now this. Growing too fast can be as bad as not growing at all. Have recently been transferred to a new table & dealt cards without the call fold bet buttons being shown. Times me out since there is nothing there for me to press.

I have zero plans to deposit & I do not play the cash games on WPN sites. The only draw for me here are the freerolls. When the bugs get so bad as to interfere with the play & results, I will fix them by removing the client from my machine.

Again, thanks for the redirect. This is me quietly riding off into the sunset.

Tomorrow is another day. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

Ps: And no. I am NOT on a Mac. Win7 Acer laptop fully loaded, protected & updated.

Is there a possibility for you to record a video while you playing on our software where we can see all the issues you have been reporting? Once you do it, please send it to the Tech department. Let me know once you send it so I can follow this up.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. No vids available.

Is there a possibility for you to record a video while you playing on our software where we can see all the issues you have been reporting? Once you do it, please send it to the Tech department. Let me know once you send it so I can follow this up.

The double up problem IS well documented in this thread with all the proof required in images & word for anyone to see.

The hijacking on closing is also well documented & well known by your Tech staff as THEY programmed it into the software. This is historically documented in this thread with MULTIPLE posts of our complaints; not just mine.

As for the other errors I alluded to, here is some visual aides for you & the "wish" list.

Error windows are several months old & have survived 3 of your updates as well as a complete uninstall/reinstall.

7 images & I think my limit is 5 so I will link to this post after the first 5. They are in order of appearance. There are time codes & date stamps. As I CLOSE each the next appears. They are each unique. NOT the same...

Once all are closed, the software performs normally with the occasional glitch or bug coming & going during play. Like cards with no option buttons.

Attachments

• E01_Capture.JPG
    E01_Capture.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
  • E02_Capture.JPG
    E02_Capture.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 25
  • E03_Capture.JPG
    E03_Capture.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 26
  • E04_Capture.JPG
    E04_Capture.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 25
  • E05_Capture.JPG
    E05_Capture.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And 6 & 7...

The double up problem IS well documented in this thread with all the proof required in images & word for anyone to see.

The hijacking on closing is also well documented & well known by your Tech staff as THEY programmed it into the software. This is historically documented in this thread with MULTIPLE posts of our complaints; not just mine.

As for the other errors I alluded to, here is some visual aides for you & the "wish" list.

Error windows are several months old & have survived 3 of your updates as well as a complete uninstall/reinstall.

7 images & I think my limit is 5 so I will link to this post after the first 5. They are in order of appearance. There are time codes & date stamps. As I CLOSE each the next appears. They are each unique. NOT the same...

#6 & #7...

Attachments

• E06_Capture.JPG
    E06_Capture.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 26
  • E07_Capture.JPG
    E07_Capture.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 28
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dreaming about playing in the @WSOP Main Event?

During our WSOP Takedown Week (June 3rd-9th), you can win a $12,500 prize package through a $2+0.20 satellite. Make your Vegas dreams come true!

More info here.

See the GIF here

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep.

Is it possible for me to sell my 1st 2650.00 Venom seat . I want to take on the Canulli challenge , sell my 1st seat and use the cash to play the steps and win 2 more, but the rules won't let me sell my 1st seat . The Cannuli challenge allows Cannuli to sell his 1st seat , so how is this a fair challenge to the rest of the players that have to fallow the rules.

Thanks GODZZ:D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep.

Is it possible for me to sell my 1st 2650.00 Venom seat . I want to take on the Canulli challenge , sell my 1st seat and use the cash to play the steps and win 2 more, but the rules won't let me sell my 1st seat . The Cannuli challenge allows Cannuli to sell his 1st seat , so how is this a fair challenge to the rest of the players that have to fallow the rules.

Thanks GODZZ:D

I'm really sorry but unfortunately that rule is only exclusive for our ACR Pro.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important announcement: Due to Bot activity, we have banned 29 accounts and issued refunds for a total of $658,000.

You can check out all the details on our website in the WPN Banned accounts section here.

ZGVcVs7.jpg

Last edited:
S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I got a $5 refund from playing against a bot. ACR thinks it is doing the right thing but honestly it just proves how overrun with bots they are. I want you guys to sue the bot makers / developers.

Just go ahead and ban EVERYONE from Russia, and Latvia

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots with guns don't cheat people, people do!

Well, I got a $5 refund from playing against a bot. ACR thinks it is doing the right thing but honestly it just proves how overrun with bots they are. I want you guys to sue the bot makers / developers.

Just go ahead and ban EVERYONE from Russia, and Latvia

Nearly $700K in refunds. Quite a pile of money. As for a law suit. Just like gun makers, bots don't cheat people, people do. Programmers are not responsible if someone else uses the software illegally. Too many countries, too many unfriendly jurisdictions to poker sites.

Easier to just ban the accounts, confiscate any money in the accounts & try & catch them quicker next time. LoL. You can sure understand why I say it is safer to play freerolls & keep your own money in your pocket!

GL & God bless. :eek: :D :rolleyes: :eek: :joyman: $$$ :deal:

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nearly $700K in refunds. Quite a pile of money. As for a law suit. Just like gun makers, bots don't cheat people, people do. Programmers are not responsible if someone else uses the software illegally. Too many countries, too many unfriendly jurisdictions to poker sites.

Easier to just ban the accounts, confiscate any money in the accounts & try & catch them quicker next time. LoL. You can sure understand why I say it is safer to play freerolls & keep your own money in your pocket!

GL & God bless. :eek: :D :rolleyes: :eek: :joyman: $$$ :deal:

I hear ya - it's just so frustrating. I live in the USA in 2019, i'm 49 years old, and cannot play poker legally on the internet without any BS.
I just don't get it....

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Player Profiles

I've noticed when I click on some player's profiles there isn't a city or country listed for the player. Probably not a problem but I've wondered if they are legit if they registered without listing their location.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
special refund

I got a special refund today. is this because of the bot crack down or something else? is there a way to find out what it is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.