Status
Not open for further replies.
MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To open the account and play in the CC freerolls at ACR it is not necessary to make a deposit as per as at partypoker where you cannot play any freeroll before doing a first deposit?

And my doubt also is about the policy and time to withdraw Money there after I win either through the freerolls or after making a deposit and playing paid MTTs because someone told me that it was taking time to receive Money after request a withdraw...

Hi, i have never deposited on my acr account but i have won some money from freerolls. When i try to sit at a cash games table it will not allow me to play. It says i need to deposit but i have enough money on my account to buy in ? Is there any way to get this lifted ?

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Thanks and I will open the account and play spme freerolls first to see how is the software and get more info about the best methods to deposit and also withdraw Money from winnings etc...

If i have any further question I will be in contact! Do you have any email oficial to make direct questions?

Hello.

1. There are a lot of deposit methods for Brazilian players. I recommend you to download the poker client and visit the Cashier section so you can get the most accurate information.

2. We have the Welcome Package for new depositors, which offers a %100 bonus match up to $1000, 20 days of free cash in spin cards up to $50 and 4 entries to the New Depositors Freeroll. To redeem it, you have to accumulate Award Points while playing, for every 27.5 A. P you get $1. You can check out more details here https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/.

3. Yes, you can play from Portugal, However, I'd recommend you to contact our Customer Support team before traveling so we can avoid further issues.

In case you have any other question let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is reload code "BACK" still valid? Plan on depositing later today (2/23). Didn;t know if it ended at midnight or runs through today. Thanks!

Yes, it is still running Today. Make sure you don't miss the opportunity and take advantage of it!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Thanks and I will open the account and play spme freerolls first to see how is the software and get more info about the best methods to deposit and also withdraw Money from winnings etc...

If i have any further question I will be in contact! Do you have any email oficial to make direct questions?

You can contact me here or via PM. Also, you can get to our Customer Support team at 1-877-314-4195, via live chat or at support@americascardroom.eu and we will be glad to help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To open the account and play in the CC freerolls at ACR it is not necessary to make a deposit as per as at PartyPoker where you cannot play any freeroll before doing a first deposit?

And my doubt also is about the policy and time to withdraw Money there after I win either through the freerolls or after making a deposit and playing paid MTTs because someone told me that it was taking time to receive Money after request a withdraw...

It is not necessary to make a deposit before playing regular freerolls. Also, under normal circumstances, withdrawals are processed the day after they were requested, however all withdrawals are subject to review, and may take up to 15 business days to process. Get full
details here https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i have never deposited on my acr account but i have won some money from freerolls. When i try to sit at a cash games table it will not allow me to play. It says i need to deposit but i have enough money on my account to buy in ? Is there any way to get this lifted ?

Hi. Yes, please contact our Customer Support team so they can help you release your funds. You can get them at 1-877-314-4195, support@americascardroom.eu or via live chat.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Online Super Series ramps up tomorrow (Sunday) in a big way.

There’s a $250,000 guaranteed tourney at 3pm ET with a $1,050 buy-in.

See the full schedule here.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello SirYivx, thanks for the reply indicating the average size of the freeroll of CC at ACR and I will open na account there and I hope to see you in the tables there soon!

For Daily CC Freerolls on ACR, average amount of players seems to be between 120-160. A bit more on the days when 25+ post members are allowed (about 200). As for other freerolls, the numbers will vary greatly, but CC freerolls have a small field with great potential for a cash.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello SirYivx, thanks for the reply indicating the average size of the freeroll of CC at ACR and I will open na account there and I hope to see you in the tables there soon!

For Daily CC Freerolls on ACR, average amount of players seems to be between 120-160. A bit more on the days when 25+ post members are allowed (about 200). As for other freerolls, the numbers will vary greatly, but CC freerolls have a small field with great potential for a cash.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a BCP acct can I log in with that on ACR? or do i have to make another one, and if i do can I link then together?

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An inactive player should not be able to win a pot IMHO.:aetsch:

All inactive players should be auto folded upon hand completion or when the flop hits.
Dislike it when inactive players win there pots. The software should throw in there chips(blinds and antes) and fold them before the first action gets underway

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're more than welcome, have a great weekend! :)

ACR Rep, you are doing great job! ACR has briliant support sistem, actually we can see it here at CardChat forum as well! You are on the right way !;)
Wish You become a very popular & competitive room (such as PokStars, PartyPoker or 888)!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We've got a SUPERSIZED 200% FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS for all you Crypto users!

Click here to get it!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Online Super Series is finishing its first week with a huge Featured Event.

It’s today at 3pm ET and has $250,000 guaranteed for a $1,050 buy-in!

See the full schedule here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a BCP acct can I log in with that on ACR? or do i have to make another one, and if i do can I link then together?

Hi. You have to create a separate account at Black Chip Poker to log in and play since they are not the same skin.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, you are doing great job! ACR has briliant support sistem, actually we can see it here at CardChat forum as well! You are on the right way !;)
Wish You become a very popular & competitive room (such as PokStars, PartyPoker or 888)!

Hello. Thanks a lot for your comments and support, it is always a pleasure to assist you guys! We are always trying to keep up with the good work. If you have any question or concern, do not hesitate and let me know, I'll be glad to help you out.

J

jdevon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$250 freeroll

ACR Cardschat $250 Freeroll already is running even though it was only 8 minutes in? Seriously?? :(:confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Break the speed limit with our fast-action Blitz Poker, debuting Tuesday, February 26th!

Available on Mobile for NL Hold’em 6 Max (all stakes), there’s no more waiting around for hands to be played.

Get all the details here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Online Super Series, the second leg of the $8 Million #OSSCub3d, runs through this Sunday.

Check out the graphic for the Featured Event every day through Friday.

Full schedule here

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Cardschat $250 Freeroll already is running even though it was only 8 minutes in? Seriously?? :(:confused:

You were not the only one who arrived too late to register. I thought I had another 8 minutes to register and came to find out that it was closed.

In the tournament lobby, the detail info said there was 20 minutes of late registration. This was NOT the case. Late registration either ended as soon as the tournament started or after 10 minutes, I do not know which was the case.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG! RamsayBolton is going to sic the dogs on the #OSSCu3d leaderboard!

Check the full leaderboard here

#GameofThrones #GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.