Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been very supportive of ACR but this 10% fee on Credit/Debit Card deposits is bad.

Definitely! It never used to have a fee attached to a debit card deposit and I certainly don't understand why taking 10% is necessary. I would love to hear the reasoning behind this move.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh ! that's great coz I wanted to make a deposit in a couple of days ... so will wait for your special proposition !))

We will be releasing more details shortly. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Mini Online Super Series ends tomorrow (Sunday) with a bang with the series Main Event.

It’s a $300,000 guaranteed tourney at 3pm ET with an $88 buy-in.

See the full schedule here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you ready for the Main Event of the Mini Online Super Series?

It’s today at 3pm ET and has $300,000 guaranteed for just an $88 buy-in!

See the full schedule here.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant log on today. Page comes up but is in perpetual ‘ configuration ‘ . Is it just me?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant log on today. Page comes up but is in perpetual ‘ configuration ‘ . Is it just me?

Hi. Before trying the troubleshooting process, I suggest you check your internet connection and make sure it is properly working. If after doing this, you´re still experiencing issues, please try the steps below:

Open up an Internet Explorer window (if you are on Windows 10, make sure it is not Microsoft Edge, but Internet Explorer, you will probably have to look for it on the search tool), on the keyboard press ctrl+shift+delete, on the little window that popped up click on "Clear" or "Delete", reopen the poker App.

If after doing so it still doesn't work, close the poker application again, then go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.
Let me know if you have further issues and I will happily assist you.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You re magic my man. It is now working. Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want a bankroll boost?

There’s a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 running now through February 23rd.

Just use code: BACK when you make your deposit.

Click here for full details on the Reload Bonus.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cryptocurrency Welcome Package at Americas Cardroom is very popular as it includes a supersized 200% first deposit bonus up to $1,000.

If you want to learn more, check out the new infomercial just put together by the marketing staff.

Visit our website here.
See it here.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please tell me. I won in the selection of VENOM 2 tickets for $ 6.61.
Can I just use them to play on such a buy-in or just to go further than the selection?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hace poco abri cuenta en ACR me parece una buena sala bastante interesante me gustan los steps en el VENOM e llegado al tercer step buena promo me parece aunque sea difícil por que lo es ,pero quien se gana una entrada de 5650 dólares si la logras ganar en un freeroll y todos los días hay ,lo único talves les hace falta torneos de bounty ojala micro .En fin me parece una muy buena opción para jugar.
I'm sorry, but I do not understand you. could you write in english?

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please tell me. I won in the selection of VENOM 2 tickets for $ 6.61.
Can I just use them to play on such a buy-in or just to go further than the selection?

Can use it only as a ticket to Step#2 Venom .

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hace poco abri cuenta en ACR me parece una buena sala bastante interesante me gustan los steps en el VENOM e llegado al tercer step buena promo me parece aunque sea difícil por que lo es ,pero quien se gana una entrada de 5650 dólares si la logras ganar en un freeroll y todos los días hay ,lo único talves les hace falta torneos de bounty ojala micro .En fin me parece una muy buena opción para jugar.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario! Lo he enviado al departamento de torneos para que ellos lo tomen en cuenta. Si necesita ayuda o tiene preguntas, no dude en contactarme. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Online Super Series, the second leg of the $8 Million #OSSCub3d, starts today.

It’s designed for all player types and has $4.3 Million GTD over 96 tourneys!

Check out the graphic for the Featured Event every day through Friday.

Full schedule here

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hi

Can you tell me what and Awards Points are?

I am guessing it something linked to rake paid if so can you also tell me much rake paid is 1 Award Point..

Want a bankroll boost?

There’s a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 running now through February 23rd.

Just use code: BACK when you make your deposit.

Click here for full details on the Reload Bonus.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
When you start a poker client it opens not one, not two, but three web pages. When you close poker client it opens another web page. Some days ACR client starts, and some days, like today, it won't start for no apparent reason. And when it starts it gives you 7-8 script errors that you need to close one by one. Players notes colors are so small you barely can notice it. Traffic is non existing, yesterday I waited two hours to play 1$ on demand sit-n-go. Looks like chit and plays like chit.

Status
Not open for further replies.