Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does ACR have plans to add Zoom poker to the 6man cash tables anytime soon?

G

G00fyAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wanted to drop some kudos your way for the venom steps & freeroll program.

Absolutely love this type of structure! It gives people playing the tourneys a reason to actually play them instead of just shoving all hands early on because only the last 2-5 positions get the seat.

I hope that you do more things like this; would also love to see this type of structure in place for say getting buyins to something in the $100-$500 range.

Anyways thanks for doing what you do!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does ACR have plans to add Zoom poker to the 6man cash tables anytime soon?

I sent your suggestion to the team in charge. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Absolutely love this type of structure! It gives people playing the tourneys a reason to actually play them instead of just shoving all hands early on because only the last 2-5 positions get the seat.

I hope that you do more things like this; would also love to see this type of structure in place for say getting buyins to something in the $100-$500 range.

Thanks for your feedback, I sent it to our Developers so they can analyze it. If you have any other issue, let me know so I can help you out.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMHO...

Thanks for your feedback, I sent it to our Developers so they can analyze it. If you have any other issue, let me know so I can help you out.

Just wanted to say I agree 100% with G00fyAA. Enjoy the format so much more than fighting 1500 others for 1 to 5 seats in another sat for 10 hours just to fall short. I have quit playing these beyond going all in with almost anything early. Triple up or more to play real poker. Just say'n.

Thanks & God bless. :hmmmm2: :damnmate: :rolleyes: :cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The secret is out!

There are other poker sites out there.

We’re cool with that. And so is Jeff Gross, a pretty big star who also happens to like playing at ACR.

Visit our website here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $8 Million OSS Cub3d starts tomorrow (Sunday) with the Mini Online Super Series.
The Featured Event is a $125,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 3pm ET.
See the full schedule here.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got an email from acr suggesting i make a sports bet. I thought that was a fantastic idea so i went to bet, picked gronk for super bowl mvp, 34/1 i think it was. Wouldnt let me bet due to a 0.00 balance. My poker room balance was $18.00 or so, obviously it dosent transfer over. Why though? Love playing your site, would love to sports bet. Cheers

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why was this tournament suspended by the host ?

The tournament "$10,000 GTD" was cancelled.
All funds were returned to your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why was this tournament suspended by the host ?

The tournament "$10,000 GTD" was cancelled.
All funds were returned to your account.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hi, apologies for this terrible inconvenience. The Tournaments Team had to cancel it because it was a duplicated event since the MOSS #1 is actually the same. All buy ins were returned. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got an email from acr suggesting i make a sports bet. I thought that was a fantastic idea so i went to bet, picked gronk for super bowl mvp, 34/1 i think it was. Wouldnt let me bet due to a 0.00 balance. My poker room balance was $18.00 or so, obviously it dosent transfer over. Why though? Love playing your site, would love to sports bet. Cheers

Hello. You have to transfer your funds from the poker room to the sports book before placing your bet and then you will be able to do it. To do the transfer you will have to open the sports book by clicking where it says Sports and then on Transfer Funds. Get back to me in case you have any other issue or concern and I will be glad to assist you.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made my once quarterly attempt to play ACR today. Mac software as buggy as ever. Made it to the top few spots in a tournament before it really started acting up.

Got this message a number of times. Tried restarting the ACR software. Tried restarting my computer. Nothing worked. I'll try again in another three months or so.

06225c75346b949ed4cefed634907d4a.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made my once quarterly attempt to play ACR today. Mac software as buggy as ever. Made it to the top few spots in a tournament before it really started acting up.

Got this message a number of times. Tried restarting the ACR software. Tried restarting my computer. Nothing worked. I'll try again in another three months or so.

Hi. At the moment we are experiencing some issues with our software, apologies for this inconvenience. We are currently working on it to get this solved as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite site to play. TY:)

Very glad to hear you enjoy our site! In case you have any issue or concern, let me know so I can help you out!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our Mini Online Super Series starts today, the first leg of the $8 Million OSS Cub3d.

The Featured Event is a $125,000 GTD ($55 buy-in) at 3pm ET.

See the full schedule here.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been very supportive of ACR but this 10% fee on Credit/Debit Card deposits is bad.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Can you tell us all more about the new client software and when we can expect to see it. Nagy talked about it launching in March/April this year when he was at the cage live event last month????

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i have been playing on acr for about 1 week i have not made a deposit yet.but both i and my sister are planning to tue.my ? is this how many Bots on average are on ACR's site

FearNoRiver

FearNoRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on average how many Bots are on your site during peak playing times

M

MasterConan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good q about the number of bots. Had the software crash here to on pc. Was at the end of a torny I spent money to enter. Had to reinstall and time that was done I had blinded out.

Bummer.

My q tho, i joined BC too and notice they have some of the same torny. Like the jp was even the same pass. What, if any, are the rules regarding this? I did read the tos and they do not mention eachother. BC is all BC n ACR is all ACR. Please let me know.

Cheers!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you tell us all more about the new client software and when we can expect to see it. Nagy talked about it launching in March/April this year when he was at the cage live event last month????

They are still working on it, as our CEO said we will have it on that time frame. If we have any new update, I will let you know here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Mini Online Super Series is here!

Check out the graphic for the Featured Event every day through Friday and tell us which event you would like to play.

Full schedule here

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I discoverd for myself ACR 3 month ago... I really like this room although there are not too many player ... Now I'm waiting for the begining of OSS, MOSS & BOSS Series. I understand that ACR is more integrated for american poker players that's why they made such kind of shedule that is not comfortable personally for me (i live in Ukraine). The tournaments that I'd like to play start at 10 pm (in my country) or 2am (at night) & they have 5 hours of late registration...
Is it possible that next time you will make 4-5 tournaments that will be convenient for players from Europe to play?.. since this time the schedule is mostly not suitable for the average player from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.